MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #101
mike

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorNinja500 View Post
man, i used to think this would help solve everything too. make it much more difficult to get a DL. but really what it comes down to is it's impossible to NEVER have accidents, but if ppl keep choosing to drink and drive, and text and drive, 's gonna happen.

i mean, DUI's have serious consequences, and ppl STILL do it.... retarded
You will always have accidents because people make mistakes. You and I included. However, how about we can eliminate stupid accidents .. that would be a start. The once that happen out of ignorance. Ok, ok .. I stop dreaming now.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
peeve: exiting 59 into SL... lucydad General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 02-07-2013 12:58 AM
pet peeve--agressive bicycles lucydad General Discussion (Moto Related) 81 06-11-2012 07:06 PM
Sick in Public - My Pet Peeve Meaner-n-u Off Topic 38 07-27-2011 12:58 PM
Do you have a PET PEEVE? Vent! Let it out! PoPoRiderRR Off Topic 80 01-30-2008 09:00 PM
people with iridium face shields (pet peeve) AznGoneNuts General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 10-11-2007 11:32 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #102
BaylorNinja500
I miss this place

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 500R
2008 Zuma 125cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike View Post
Finally, and I always thought it was just me . I talked to somebody once who truly believed that getting a license here was sooo hard. When I told her what I had to go through to get mine in Germany she looked at me like I'm from another planet (which I am sort of but .. ).

<sarcasm>But paying attention to traffic is sooo boring</sarcasm>
and have u ever riden in the car with somebody ( usually a woman) who isn't paying much attention to the road and there's nothing u can do to stop it??? good , i've nearly had to say " get me out of this car, i don't wanna be a part of this" so frustrating that ppl who get big SUV's figure they are the big guys on the road, so i can drive how ever i want... I WANNA SLAP A HO' !
Old 06-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #103
rip wolfe
REALLY, NO REALLY?

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 gixxer 750
08 hanna montanna cruizer! (RIP)

people on cell phones texting! and there wad an post on here about cops asking people to video people doing stupid things on bikes then turning it over to them! and i was really surprised of the amount of people on here who back or supported that! lol people are deadly while texting/talking on the phone especially for us! and now some here want them to try to record "idiots" on bikes doing illegal acts so these riders can be stoped lol wow! now who is the idiot?
Old 06-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #104
mike

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip wolfe View Post
people on cell phones texting! and there wad an post on here about cops asking people to video people doing stupid things on bikes then turning it over to them! and i was really surprised of the amount of people on here who back or supported that! lol people are deadly while texting/talking on the phone especially for us! and now some here want them to try to record "idiots" on bikes doing illegal acts so these riders can be stoped lol wow! now who is the idiot?
It was about the passenger doing it, not the driver.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:10 PM   #105
rip wolfe
REALLY, NO REALLY?

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 gixxer 750
08 hanna montanna cruizer! (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike View Post
It was about the passenger doing it, not the driver.
yeah while the driver is trying to get closer to u so the passenger can get ur license plate! did not realize i needed to type out the whole scenario! and yes there is dip who do take pics and video while driving look and most of the squid spotings post alot of those pics are taken from driver!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #106
ivancuriel
Sancho Pedotes

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha R6 Raven.
2012 Yamaha R1 Moto GP Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
I hate a looking down and texting or dialing or whatever the they're doing with the phone in front of their stomach
When I see that I always ride up to their window get their attention and do stupid gestures like im texting on a phone. Still watching the road of course.

It always makes them feel stupid, and they put their phones down.
ivancuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:53 AM   #107
kalanie
facebok/leatherlaceracing

The smell of skunk or cow manure

You can't roll up windows for that
kalanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:34 AM   #108
Perf_White_GT
Probably Supported Obama

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivancuriel View Post
When I see that I always ride up to their window get their attention and do stupid gestures like im texting on a phone. Still watching the road of course.

It always makes them feel stupid, and they put their phones down.
1. knock on window
2. give them finger
3. steal girlfriend
4. profit
Old 07-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #109
R1Rider2009
R1

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Yamaha R1 (sold)
2008 Victory Vegas Low (sold)
2006 Suzuki SV650S (sold)

Member Garage

My biggest one is cruisers who are riding together, yet leave big distances between themselves. It makes passing them a hassle on two-lane roads.

I don't run into too many other problems since I do not commute on my bike.
R1Rider2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement