MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2006, 03:50 AM   #101
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

dude "processing" can take like 18hrs, go to the crib, she'll call.

make sure the first thing you ask her is: what kind of birds dont fly? (tradition)

and oh yeah, FTP
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anyone heard of this.... albertinhouston General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 10-22-2012 10:18 PM
Have you heard? Pyrofallout Off Topic 41 09-21-2009 09:11 PM
Have you heard this before? NoFear Off Topic 25 07-12-2007 02:53 PM
How about this? Heard this one before? txferrari How To's and Q & A's 6 07-10-2007 07:45 AM
have you ever heard of... Gideon Performance and Modifications 10 04-28-2007 04:55 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2006, 04:04 AM   #102
BOOSTonU

Feedback Rating: (0)

well I talked to a sheriff...and he said she should be out before 8....plus she has no money with her...so she can't call....nor do I have a landline....so ill just wait it out....I got a good parkin spot....so she will see me when she gets out
BOOSTonU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:26 AM   #103
tcmatt

Member Garage

700 bucks they will let her out the next day...
Old 06-25-2006, 11:21 AM   #104
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

yea jail wasn't that bad, it took me forever to get booked and processed. There were so many nasty prostitutes in there with aids and . This one lady had sores all over ger body and face, you could tell she wasn't going to live long. I met some cool chicks in there so it wasn't that bad. I spent most of my time in holding cells then my actual cell. They put me in the orange suit and everything. i wanted to just stick it out and get time served that way i wouldnt have to go back to court and pay money that i don't have. I'm just really glad it happened the way it did. It would have really sucked if i would have gotten pulled over cause of my suspended license. It was funny cause right when i got home from work on friday the neighbors little friend was talking to me when i was pulling up. i stopped the car in the middle of the street and got out and was about to whip that . She was threatening to hit me first, so i was ready. Good thing i didn't cause i would have gone in for assult on a minor too. I certainly learned my lesson. No more talking and fighting for me, that girl isn't worth going back to jail for.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:25 AM   #105
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
glad ur ok!
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:43 AM   #106
EFmang
secret AGENT

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Send a message via AIM to EFmang
glad to see you out .....
Old 06-27-2006, 03:31 PM   #107
ptd
π

So is it anything like the Skinemax movies ? j/k

-pd
ptd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:37 PM   #108
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

man Robin just told me that the cop that arrested me just knocked on our door looking for me. wtf?

lol nah he was cool robin said. I called the cops and filled a report on the neighbor, i told them that she filled a false report on me and that i'm worried she'll do it again and accuse me of assulting her or threatening her. The cop told Robin that i have nothing to worry about, everything is cool. He knows that those girls are up to and as long as they have no proof then i can't get in trouble. I'm so relieved to hear that even that cop who was a jerk to me is on my side. I found out all my warrants in Harris county are cleared however i have one in montgomery county that i have to pay $565 which i fully plan on doing in the VERY near future. wish me luck on the whole situation, we move on the 7th.
Old 06-27-2006, 03:41 PM   #109
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Poor Leslie!!! I would have bailed you if I was in Houston!!! Poor girl, I got your back girl!! My lil match maker....LOL!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:13 PM   #110
RRCBR

Feedback Rating: (1)

There are some sorry a$$ motherf*&#% in here. I would take my girl out as soon as I would get the call. Regardless of the bail amount. i wouldn't want her in there. I can't believe a lot of people said they would let her stay........ Either you guys are cheap or sorry mothers.... either way that is freaking sorry
RRCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:20 PM   #111
ptd
π

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRCBR
There are some sorry a$$ motherf*&#% in here. I would take my girl out as soon as I would get the call. Regardless of the bail amount. i wouldn't want her in there. I can't believe a lot of people said they would let her stay........ Either you guys are cheap or sorry mothers.... either way that is freaking sorry
Not my girl? Also, "It'll build character". Besides I'm sure Stupendous man had her back the whole time.

-pd
ptd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:31 PM   #112
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

good luck foolio

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:33 PM   #113
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Hey yall don't hate on Robin he's a good guy make stupid mistakes but all around good guy!! Leslie sorry you had be in there like i said your my girl i got you back, you just better memorize my number next time so I can come get your out, IF there is a next time...lol!!!

Last edited by 50cc chick; 06-27-2006 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:36 PM   #114
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

My bf was trying to get me out. He didn't sleep the whole time i was in, he waited at the jail for like 10 hours for me. I WANTED to stay in there and serve my time. Time may be money, but i have a lot less money then i do time, lol. I was only in there for a day and a half, 24 hours of that was processing. I would have stayed in just as long if i would have been bailed out. Don't hate on my man, he shouldn't have to act like my mother, i'm a grown woman and i'll take responsibility for my own actions.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:38 PM   #115
TxVrod

More power to you (and anyone else) if you have the wherewithall to hang and do your time. The object is, however, to NOT do stuff which lands you in there in the first place. Of course, you know that now.
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:47 PM   #116
BOOSTonU

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRCBR
read a couple pages back dude...or the other thread at that....the main problem was finding a bail bondsman that would do precinct 52....all the bonds places that i called wouldnt do that precinct....number 2 was the lack of money...i did try to sell my DNP Tubular Manifold in order to get her out by sunday....when i went to see her she told me she was going to take time served, so not to worry about it....i mean wat can i say...there are some people that can make it through jail...and there are some people that will pass out from how scared they are before they even make it to the jail...so in all...she did good...it was an interesting experience for her...especially for wat she went for...if i would have bailed her out...it would have still took the same amount of time for her to get out...just that i spent 800 dollars so she could see the judge another day....and pay more money later...she got time served....and didnt cost us a penny....
BOOSTonU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:43 AM   #117
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTonU
read a couple pages back dude...or the other thread at that....the main problem was finding a bail bondsman that would do precinct 52....all the bonds places that i called wouldnt do that precinct....number 2 was the lack of money...i did try to sell my DNP Tubular Manifold in order to get her out by sunday....when i went to see her she told me she was going to take time served, so not to worry about it....i mean wat can i say...there are some people that can make it through jail...and there are some people that will pass out from how scared they are before they even make it to the jail...so in all...she did good...it was an interesting experience for her...especially for wat she went for...if i would have bailed her out...it would have still took the same amount of time for her to get out...just that i spent 800 dollars so she could see the judge another day....and pay more money later...she got time served....and didnt cost us a penny....
I got your back!!! Like i said you have made stupid mistakes in the past but she WANTED to sit her time out!!! You 2 rock and I got your backs screw these peeps on here talking !!!
Old 06-28-2006, 03:51 AM   #118
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostJunkie
. It was funny cause right when i got home from work on friday the neighbors little friend was talking to me when i was pulling up. i stopped the car in the middle of the street and got out and was about to whip that . She was threatening to hit me first, so i was ready. Good thing i didn't cause i would have gone in for assult on a minor too. I certainly learned my lesson. No more talking and fighting for me, that girl isn't worth going back to jail for.
dam boostjunkie is a gangster..
Old 06-28-2006, 06:27 AM   #119
akimezunico

Bike(s):
Seka II

Send a message via AIM to akimezunico
boost next time, when this happens call me, ill bring ur chainsaw and i always got my bat w/ the nail in it. ill be there in a jiffy and we'll hack em to death ok? right??
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
worthlesswithoutpics
4thgenerationmaxima
akimezunico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:48 AM   #120
RRCBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTonU
Oh, I was not talking about you on the post I wrote. I did read every post and I seen that you were trying to get her out but SHE told you just to let her have time served. I was referring to the people that were just saying let her stay, or let her learn her lesson, let her get time served. They are the ones I was referring too, they wouldn't even consider what their girl taught. I understood your situation and was not hating on you.
RRCBR is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement