MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #81
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,633

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphycowboy View Post
hahahaha you guys are funny! check my english now. you are right klassik. i was only talking about "slower than the speed of traffic wheelies". if you do not stunt, i do not think that you should be in the stunters forum posting comments. i am pretty sure there is a racers lounge for you to conversate in. this means that the words you write in this forum mean nothing. i am not going to belittle myself and let pictures or other peoples words get a rise out of me. i am going to proceed with my plans of a street team and succeed.

now! back to bein me! fu@% all u haterz. ima be in the streetz killin it. oh, and its HYPHYcowboy for all you eliterate sons of !
prolly has something to do with the fact it was showing up in the new posts lists. Now the language is ENGLISH, try to learn how to use it instead of abusing it.
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I like dudes. Just sayin...... bluewave18 Off Topic 46 03-19-2011 07:49 PM
crazy as$ dudes miguel!! Stunters Lounge 2 11-12-2009 10:19 PM
Courtney is out with 5 dudes right now. Solracer Off Topic 43 10-17-2008 02:28 PM
decided to stop riding on teh streetz SVmike General Discussion (Moto Related) 55 12-02-2007 12:33 AM
These dudes got skilllzzz DvlRacer General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 09-29-2007 09:55 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2010, 08:53 PM   #82
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor
 
CarbonJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: ELLIS TD
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 13,769

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphycowboy View Post
hahahaha you guys are funny! check my english now. you are right klassik. i was only talking about "slower than the speed of traffic wheelies". if you do not stunt, i do not think that you should be in the stunters forum posting comments. i am pretty sure there is a racers lounge for you to conversate in. this means that the words you write in this forum mean nothing. i am not going to belittle myself and let pictures or other peoples words get a rise out of me. i am going to proceed with my plans of a street team and succeed.

now! back to bein me! fu@% all u haterz. ima be in the streetz killin it. oh, and its HYPHYcowboy for all you eliterate sons of !
you already belittled yourself when you started talking like someone you aren't. fuggin idiot kids
CarbonJames is offline  
Old 06-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #83
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,633

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonJames View Post
you already belittled yourself when you started talking like someone you aren't. fuggin idiot kids
I think the term you were looking for is 'Fuktard' :-)
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline  
Old 06-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #84
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor
 
CarbonJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: ELLIS TD
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 13,769

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
I think the term you were looking for is 'Fuktard' :-)
if i catch my son talking like this, i'll whoop is and he knows i'm not playing, he was born white and he'll act and talk white. stupid kids me off trying to be someone else.
CarbonJames is offline  
Old 06-02-2010, 09:03 PM   #85
psychomedicHFD
CMRA Expert #65
 
psychomedicHFD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rosenberg,TX
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,174

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Yamaha R1 Race bike









Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonJames View Post
if i catch my son talking like this, i'll whoop is and he knows i'm not playing, he was born white and he'll act and talk white. stupid kids me off trying to be someone else.
+ 1
__________________
CMRA #65
psychomedicHFD is offline  
Old 06-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #86
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,633

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonJames View Post
if i catch my son talking like this, i'll whoop is and he knows i'm not playing, he was born white and he'll act and talk white. stupid kids me off trying to be someone else.
I've never understood the attraction to trying to sound/act/dress like a illiterate fuktard that was dropped on their head one to many times as a child.
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline  
Old 06-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #87
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor
 
CarbonJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: ELLIS TD
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 13,769

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
I've never understood the attraction to trying to sound/act/dress like a illiterate fuktard that was dropped on their head one to many times as a child.
i have to work with idiots all day long that try to act like this, i love tearing into their about it.
CarbonJames is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy