MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2006, 05:03 PM   #1
elemental2

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
zx6r

Send a message via ICQ to elemental2 Send a message via AIM to elemental2 Send a message via Yahoo to elemental2
Question Pranks

Whats the best prank u eva pulled ill start got 2

Aight first one was i was working at my friends restaurant at katy mills and it was the end of the day we kinda hungry so i offer to make him a sandwich well i make em one but u know after u wash the dishes the left ova meat and potatoes and junk in the drain after a full day of work i used that with reg meat in the filling .... :icon_bigg after he ate the whole thing i told him he swore to get me back in between gaging / puking nvr has though lol

aight #2 hope it dont burn for this :laughing6

lol i worked at sbarros at the mall and this lady was being a complete shes vegetarian and i had made here a pizza but cut it with a regular pizza cutter that mabey touched meat ...... she refused to take it and it was expensive thick crust one i got so i had to make her a new one lol so i added my special ingrediant .... bacon bitz to the tomatoe sauce and finished coating it with the rest of the ingredients cooked it and gave it to her after she finished the thing she came back and complemented me on the best pizza she eva had

If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted or Beethoven composed music He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause and say, "Here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well..."

Don't take life to seriously; no one gets out alive.

Last edited by elemental2; 06-22-2006 at 05:07 PM.
elemental2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pranks gone wrong cobrakiller02 Off Topic 3 10-25-2011 12:24 PM
*PraNks??* Amanda Off Topic 33 07-29-2009 09:59 PM
work pranks ENDO_monkey Off Topic 22 05-01-2009 12:15 PM
Speaking of pranks.... Outhouse pranks TxVrod Off Topic 4 06-23-2006 03:43 PM
Bathroom Pranks fuknrobert Off Topic 11 05-25-2006 11:59 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2006, 05:05 PM   #2
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
I would totally kick your for those. Seriously.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:07 PM   #3
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

well there was this one girl right... she told me she would never suck a penix. so i told her i'd get her to do it to me. and she argued she wouldn't. so i sat on her stomach, then i put my knees on her shoulders while she giggled. i was laughing the whole time... then i meat-slapped her forehead and kept yellin at her to open her mouth and she finally did

does that count as a prank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:08 PM   #4
elemental2

Bike(s):
zx6r

Send a message via ICQ to elemental2 Send a message via AIM to elemental2 Send a message via Yahoo to elemental2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
well there was this one girl right... she told me she would never suck a penix. so i told her i'd get her to do it to me. and she argued she wouldn't. so i sat on her stomach, then i put my knees on her shoulders while she giggled. i was laughing the whole time... then i meat-slapped her forehead and kept yellin at her to open her mouth and she finally did

If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted or Beethoven composed music He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause and say, "Here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well..."

Don't take life to seriously; no one gets out alive.
elemental2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:09 PM   #5
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:

Oh ..
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:13 PM   #6
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
a couple of years ago i was in padre with my family and all my dad and uncles would do is drink well one morning they had hangovers and were half asleep askin for aspirin well i grabbed the bottle and it was empty so i put some skittles in there and my uncle took some thinkin they were aspirin and later that day i was like... those asprin help? and he said yes sir i had one major headache...lol
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:15 PM   #7
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

i gave a girl i didnt like my STD. that was sweet.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:15 PM   #8
scrapp
I need earplugs.

Send a message via AIM to scrapp
when I worked at the resteraunt, I gave one of the co-workers a "brownie" with some whip creme on top.

In actuallity, it was a coffee cake, those lumps of compressed grouned up coffee beans that you throw in the coffee maker in commercial areas, such as a reasturant. It was cute watching him take the first huge bite, and it breaking up all over the place. Took him some time to get it out of his mouth as well.

Maybe not the best ive done, but its the one I remember.
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:19 PM   #9
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapp
when I worked at the resteraunt, I gave one of the co-workers a "brownie" with some whip creme on top.

In actuallity, it was a coffee cake, those lumps of compressed grouned up coffee beans that you throw in the coffee maker in commercial areas, such as a reasturant. It was cute watching him take the first huge bite, and it breaking up all over the place. Took him some time to get it out of his mouth as well.

Maybe not the best ive done, but its the one I remember.
you're going to .

hates gay

Quote:
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
Old 06-22-2006, 05:21 PM   #10
scrapp
I need earplugs.

Send a message via AIM to scrapp
Quote:
you're going to .

hates gay

its it better if I mention this was the "initiation" thing that was done to everyone, including it happend to me, only when I got it, i said to myself "this smells like coffee", and I took a nibble, and promptly threw in the trash can
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:21 PM   #11
DAHORN

Bike(s):
'06TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE,SPEED TRIPLE T509

Send a message via AIM to DAHORN
Quote:

you are my leader:notworthy
Old 06-22-2006, 05:24 PM   #12
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapp
its it better if I mention this was the "initiation" thing that was done to everyone, including it happend to me, only when I got it, i said to myself "this smells like coffee", and I took a nibble, and promptly threw in the trash can
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

Quote:
Old 06-23-2006, 12:43 PM   #13
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:

:laughing6 wonder if thats gonna make as someones new sig file?

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement