Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|05-27-2010, 11:15 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NW Houston
Experience: 10+ years
06 GSXR 1000
03 RM 100
08 CAN AM SPYDER
FVILLE Sat 5-29
Meet at Shell Hwy 6 and 290 Saturday 5-29-2010
Time 9 am KSU 9:15
This is not a spirited ride. Two up and beginners are welcome.
Please wear your gear and read the guidelines.
RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE.
- YOUR TIRES ARE COLD, BE CAREFUL.
- USE HAND SIGNALS.
- MARK ITEMS IN THE ROAD AND PASS IT BACK.
- IF YOU GET SCARED SLOW DOWN YOU ARE RIDING OVER YOUR HEAD.
- WAVE OTHERS TO PASS IF THEY ARE CROWDING YOU OR MOTION THEM TO GET OFF YOUR .
- NO PASSING ZONES, BE CAREFUL.
- STAGGER RIDING.
- TWO SECOND INTERVAL BETWEEN YOU AND THE BIKE AHEAD OF YOU.
- KEEP A LONGER DISTANCE IN ROCKY AREAS TO PROTECT YOUR RADIATOR.
- MOVE OVER TO THE LEFT LANE TO PASS THE RIDER IN FRONT OF YOU, DO NOT PASS HIM IN HIS LANE.
- WE MEET AT INTERSECTIONS AND STOP SIGNS, SO NO NEED TO RIDE FASTER THAN YOUR ABILITY, WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU.
- FILL UP WITH GAS BEFORE WE START AND WHEN WE STOP.
- WATCH CORNER SPEED LIMIT SIGNS AND THE SHAPE OF THE ARROWS ON THEM.
- NO ENGINE BRAKING IN STRAIGHTS USE YOUR BRAKES SO YOUR TAIL LIGHT SHOWS.
- STOP AT ALL STOP SIGNS REGARDLESS OF OTHER VEHICLES AND BIKES.
- CHECK MIRRORS BEFORE PASSING ANY CAR OR BIKE. ESPECIALLY NO PASSING ZONES.
- DO NOT REV ENGINES WHEN GOING THROUGH THE SMALL TOWNS AT LOW SPEEDS. (BURTON ESPECIALLY) WE WILL BYPASS THIS TOWN.
2. Your name here.
Last edited by DannyBoy; 05-28-2010 at 10:12 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Anyone ridin tomorrow? Sat 3-30-13||SLiMSiNNER||Events, Meets and Rides||10||03-30-2013 01:47 PM|
|Texas Grudge Fest - Sat 6/30/12 - Houston Motorsport Park||Shecky||Events, Meets and Rides||23||06-30-2012 12:11 PM|
|Fville Wednesday Ride 1.13.10||AJFLo||General Discussion (Moto Related)||9||01-14-2010 10:16 PM|
|Fville Ride Pix 6.7.9||tiatool||General Discussion (Moto Related)||32||06-10-2009 04:10 PM|
|HPD (Houston Performance Driving) Hosts Midnight 1320: Street Wars @ LMP! 5/30 (Sat).||xtc4us||Events, Meets and Rides||17||06-01-2009 04:40 PM|
|05-28-2010, 12:05 AM||#3|
Back again again...
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Every ride should start with these rules!
Sorry can't make it this day, wish I could.
I've got a bone to pick with this road.
Mr Danny, we met at the Hooters parking lot last weekend for the Galveston ride but I didn't see you at The Spot?
|05-28-2010, 02:15 PM||#6|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Feedback Rating: (4)
Experience: 1-3 months
Ninjette 250ex - SOLD :'|
Blondie ZX6R - SOLD :'|