MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
R1_guy

Feedback Rating: (1)

Stolen four wheeler

Storage got broken into last night along with 18 other units. Jacked my 2003 Polaris predator 500 vin # 4xagj50ax32879427. Police report on file with harris county. Black in color, if anyone hears anything post up. Thanks.
R1_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sweet end to a stolen bike story-stolen in 1967 grsa General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 11-05-2013 11:09 PM
4 wheeler gsxr_firerider Off Topic 6 05-14-2010 05:12 PM
who's got a 4 wheeler? HtownStunta General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 04-05-2010 01:53 PM
What four wheeler to get? ddgtomahawk Off Topic 31 06-23-2009 04:52 PM
Stolen 4 Wheeler!! nihaikitty General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 02-09-2008 10:56 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

i'm sorry u got robbed bro. that sux. what storage unit was it? and where at?
Old 05-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
R1_guy

cypress creek storage off of telge, ill be moving the rest of my stuff out today. My gixxer, snap on tool box, tools, several thousand dollars worth of stuff all untouched. I unfortunately leave my key in my four wheeler so I dont lose it. Thinking it is safe being locked in a storage . I think they rode it out of there. These guys literally dug their way out of this place. There was 5 yards of dirt piled up in front of the side gate. They brought a shovel and moved all that dirt to get out. Then move another three yards of dirt by the ditch. This was an all night deal using a flat head shovel to move that much dirt.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #4
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

a couple of thoughts run through my mind when i read that

inside job? cameras? street light cameras nearby? where are the paper pushers? (cops)
Old 05-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
R1_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
a couple of thoughts run through my mind when i read that

inside job? cameras? street light cameras nearby? where are the paper pushers? (cops)
Not sure, could have been inside job. No street light cameras, its out on telge and spring cypress. They came in and cut the side fence, disconnected the main power, pushed up the cameras with a stick or somethin and went to town. Cops took a report but even the LEO told me not to hold my breath. They took another guys trailer from his, prolly used it to load my four wheeler on as my ramp is gone too. I just dont get why they didnt take any tools, this other guy had snap on tools out the too and they didnt touch any of them.

Advertisement