MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #41
jrfitzny
Derriere Extraordinaire

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
1948 Harley Flathead w/ sidecar
2008 Buell 1125R
2004 CRF Fiddy

Send a message via Skype™ to jrfitzny
insane story...Is he on MH? I'd like to hear his version of it

I'm glad he was all geared up, and I hope he (and that bike) end up alright.
jrfitzny is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
45 and 610 lightlord General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 04-20-2010 07:44 AM
Overpass collision closes I-45 northbound near Conroe bioGuru General Discussion (Moto Related) 4 04-15-2009 03:09 PM
Car & Bike Meet 45 & Cypresswood Gimphsp Events, Meets and Rides 61 10-24-2008 02:51 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #42
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coast Rider View Post
Dude is alive and he is gonna be ok. Who else can say they fell over the ramp and lived.
ricer r6 just a month and a half ago and a friend of mine named Emmanual 2 yrs ago. both stories are in MH somewhere and I was with both riders before their unfortunate falls. peeps need to get on the track to tone up their skillz and ride fast. Get with RideSmart and see what it's all about
Old 05-20-2010, 04:50 PM   #43
alexhtwn

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2002 gsxr750 (sold)
bmx
2007 gsxr six hunddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjasonc View Post
ricer r6 just a month and a half ago and a friend of mine named Emmanual 2 yrs ago. both stories are in MH somewhere and I was with both riders before their unfortunate falls. peeps need to get on the track to tone up their skillz and ride fast. Get with RideSmart and see what it's all about
sup J!!
alexhtwn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #44
Coast Rider
Arron Smith

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
kawaquakie

Quote:
Yup and he fail(fell) over going at least 40-45 mph. he did brake a little which probably slowed him down to 25-30.

I feel so much better about riding now. If he had died that sht would have fcked me up for a minute.

Ride safe out there because Im kinda too emotional about that sht. Had it happen too many times in 12 year of riding
Coast Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:54 PM   #45
Pachuco
So fly, I need feathers

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1098s
S4RS
SC1000
999s
996 sps

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Pachuco
Quote:
people seriously need to brush up on some skills, and lose the egos. Seems like we have 1 a month flying off bridges
Old 05-20-2010, 04:58 PM   #46
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhtwn View Post
sup J!!
what up big dog!

Quote:
Yup and he fail(fell) over going at least 40-45 mph. he did brake a little which probably slowed him down to 25-30.

I feel so much better about riding now. If he had died that sht would have fcked me up for a minute.
Ride safe out there because Im kinda too emotional about that sht. Had it happen too many times in 12 year of riding
ya i know that feeling as well. i lost my brother/best friend 2 years ago july 4th to a bike accident. sux man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
people seriously need to brush up on some skills, and lose the egos. Seems like we have 1 a month flying off bridges
when and if any peeps want to get on the track, let me know how i can help out
Old 05-20-2010, 04:58 PM   #47
Coast Rider
Arron Smith

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
kawaquakie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
I fly off the handle a couple times a day, but off a bridge? fck that. CCCHHHEEEEESSSSEEEE
Coast Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #48
Slowblack08
Banned

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

User is banned

Slowblack08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #49
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:
He hit the gas while he was wide and he wasnt even comitted to the turn. we were going about 45-50ish He went straight and hit the wall at a side angle less then 10 feet away from me. and he went over the bike and over the rail and fell about 30ft over the bridge.

I skidded to a stop got of the bike and ran all the way down the ramp because I cant jump 30ft down.

I was the first to get to him. He was awake and breathing good. The first words he said is " Im fine, Im fine, Im ok, Im ok. he was flat on his back. Said he could feel anything and I told him to just sit still because in a few minutes when his heart settles down he's gonna feel alot.

Im checkin him making sure he's not trying to get up. I tell him to wiggle his toes if he can and after a while he was able to wiggle them. I checked him up and down. No blood, and there where no broken bones in his arms or legs. Im sure his back is gonna be fcked up though. When ambulance came and took over we all went back to our rides. Most everyone didn't want to ride anymore So I took off over the ship channel still shocked, but as soon as I got to the top, I said fck it Im gonna ride tonight and I gunned it to PP1.

Dude is alive and he is gonna be ok. Who else can say they fell over the ramp and lived.
love the ending
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:59 PM   #50
306 That Could
Chromed out 1100!!

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2013 Kawi ZX-10R
2004 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (Sold)

Real glad to hear hes ok......this just brought back some bad memories about this time last year.....AND for F*cks sake be careful going over the over passes....AS fun as it is to get leaned over hauling those rails dont do for us bikers.....After Chad passed I swear I always think of that dude on every over pass Im on.....

Advertisement