MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #21
Davekg
Honda Rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 CBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coast Rider View Post
I did burn his azz. I spit fire out of muzzy. I hope it fck up his paint job.

Old hispanic dude.

Cops make bank in Houston. Cant speak for anywhere else. I trained there swat one time and they all had bran new rides when they came to my training.

Friend of mine works vice. Said after 3 years he has avaraged no less then 70k with side jobs and salary.

Point is dude needs to stop driving wreckless. Some cops are cool but a lot of cops have that "im rick james btch attitude.

No one in the world is better than another person. I don't care how much money you have or how much authority you have. You still have to take a shower, wipe your , and brush your teeth.

It just so happens that this dude is a cop and on top of that he has a stock ZO6. his ego is off the fckn charts.
"I'm rick james btch's" that some funny sht people that have inflated ego's usually lack in other area's
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Southeast meet to ride to 2/22/2014 noob ride in the cpuntry zx6r-25580 Events, Meets and Rides 17 02-23-2014 02:16 AM
Too Broke to Ride MSRH w/ Ride Smart this weekend? I'll cover half. cyon Taking it to the Track 57 07-12-2013 09:00 PM
CENTERAL meet ride to: Nooooooooob!!!!!!!! SW Sunday Ride. 7/22 little6 Events, Meets and Rides 11 07-21-2012 07:46 PM
BENEFIT Ride - April 16th (Lindsay Foundation - ride for the bear) KSims1868 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-11-2011 08:10 AM
RIDE RIDE RIDE. Southeast Side. bane_shecker Stunters Lounge 5 12-03-2010 07:10 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #22
Coast Rider
Arron Smith

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
kawaquakie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaligoneTx View Post
I was walking through Toys R Us yesterday and this fkn teddy bear kept gleaming at me.

you should be so fkn lucky that little girl pulled you off the shelf and saved your punk azz.

just see what happens if I see you again and she's not around to protect you. Im gonna those button eyes from your head and shove them down your throat!

sorry just having fun. I've had to vent like the OP before. Houston drivers are actually alot more considerate then overseas when it comes to bikes.
If I see that cop again im gonna shove my hand so far up his azz and permenantly shut his trap

aaaahhhh I feel better already. Im outa this thread. Its done
Old 05-19-2010, 06:27 PM   #23
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaligoneTx View Post
I was walking through Toys R Us yesterday and this fkn teddy bear kept gleaming at me.

you should be so fkn lucky that little girl pulled you off the shelf and saved your punk azz.

just see what happens if I see you again and she's not around to protect you. Im gonna those button eyes from your head and shove them down your throat!

sorry just having fun. I've had to vent like the OP before. Houston drivers are actually alot more considerate then overseas when it comes to bikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #24
greentegr6
B.S.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2006 CBR 1000 RR
93 CBR 900 RR -FOR SALE- 2000
SOLD-2002 GSXR 600
RIP- YAMAHA R6

Send a message via Yahoo to greentegr6
Gotta love the vent area. keeps us from going to jail on average.

Advertisement