MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #21
BigC
AKA Big Daddy

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja

Cool thanx Auturo....I'll take you up on that offer....I do plan on being at the BBQ to make an appearance...I haven't rode an 636 before but I have rode Ninja ZX6... and I must say when a friend of mine let me borrow his bike for the night, alot of guys that had 1000's, TL1000's, could not hang with me going through the Clovers.....I enjoyed the 600's very much, but I still have to roll with the liters man......Just because I'm a minister and up and coming Pastor does not mean that I won't be rider for life........
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NW & Cy-Fair to Frank & Steins TX2K12 03/16/2012 ~ SideVinder650 Events, Meets and Rides 6 03-16-2012 08:30 PM
What do you guys think is more fair out of these deals... Alleykat General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 06-05-2010 02:33 PM
GUYS AND GIRLS Kodak Off Topic 29 01-08-2009 11:37 AM
GIRLS ONLY GUYS NOT ALLOWED PETE Events, Meets and Rides 27 03-03-2008 01:36 PM
Difference between guys and girls... Los Off Topic 35 09-17-2006 10:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2006, 05:29 PM   #22
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
BIg C!!!!!

Take care man and may bless you and those that he will touch through you. It's good to see a strong willed man like you lead a life that might bring others closer to . See ya around man!!
Old 06-19-2006, 05:34 PM   #23
BigC
AKA Big Daddy

Bike(s):
88"HURRICANE 1000 ( crashed ) / 98"Z-71 1500 4x4 / 06" Nissan Sentra Spec - V 6 Speed / ZX-7 Ninja

Talking

^^^^^Thanx Bro......
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #24
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

Mr. C,

Why does your calling preclude you from the board? Wouldn't it give you more encouragement to remain and spread the word? (not being sarcastic) You could and would be a positive influence in a place where your presence is obviously appreicated by those who know you and an enlightenment for those that are walking around in the dark.

Ya outta give it a chance. There aren't too many of your kind on 2 wheels out there and one less here would be a loss for us all.

-d
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:36 PM   #25
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Exactly what I was thinking D...

He is a great role model to this site.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:41 PM   #26
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

What DOA said.:icon_bigg
Old 06-19-2006, 05:50 PM   #27
nobike

true ... u shld stay .. i dun know u but i think u shld stay !!
nobike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:56 PM   #28
SE_Ryder122

Bike(s):
2001 R6 Champions Edition (Sold)

good luck to you, man.
SE_Ryder122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:05 PM   #29
Vandals
Scooter

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"

BEst of luck to you big c! i hope to go riding with you again if i ever get bac into town.
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:08 PM   #30
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC
I'm still going to be here in Houston.. It's just that I am walking into my calling as a minister of the gospel now, and I have to be about my fathers business...This won't stop me from riding, I still will see you all @ PP1 and ASI, and go for rides with you all, but when you're walking as a minister it's a walk that you have to go on alone.. Don't get me wrong, I think that most of you all are outstanding citizens, outstanding mothers, and fathers, and I have nothing but words of encouragement for you all..My prayers are with all of you, I pray nothing less then your success, and to be a conquerer for Christ.. Alot of you remember me from my bar hoping days, getting drunk, etc, etc, but has forgiven me for all that I've done. Everyone on this forum has a destiny..When I go to Heaven and face the Master, the Soverign , Lord of Lords, King of Kings, I want Him to say, " Well done my good and faithful servent." Some of you all may not understand, most of you all do...I just pray that we all get there.....Again thanx for everything guys......
Rock on with your bad self Mr. Big and Bless everything that you do !
Your awesome

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:21 PM   #31
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11
yea, what DOA said.
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:24 PM   #32
Weaver

Bike(s):
99 TL1000R

Send a message via AIM to Weaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC
I'm still going to be here in Houston.. It's just that I am walking into my calling as a minister of the gospel now, and I have to be about my fathers business...This won't stop me from riding, I still will see you all @ PP1 and ASI, and go for rides with you all, but when you're walking as a minister it's a walk that you have to go on alone.. Don't get me wrong, I think that most of you all are outstanding citizens, outstanding mothers, and fathers, and I have nothing but words of encouragement for you all..My prayers are with all of you, I pray nothing less then your success, and to be a conquerer for Christ.. Alot of you remember me from my bar hoping days, getting drunk, etc, etc, but has forgiven me for all that I've done. Everyone on this forum has a destiny..When I go to Heaven and face the Master, the Soverign , Lord of Lords, King of Kings, I want Him to say, " Well done my good and faithful servent." Some of you all may not understand, most of you all do...I just pray that we all get there.....Again thanx for everything guys......

dont know you, so i'll use somebody else's words to express my feelings here....

"Apparently, eveyrthing in the bible was written by as a test. Those that blindly follow it, will be deemed clueless sheep and sent to the slaughter () after they die. Those that question it, and actually use their brains to think for themselves, will spend an eternity in utopia with , because an all-knowing being wants people at least semi-intelligent to converse with."

good luck
Old 06-19-2006, 11:39 PM   #33
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

take care <3
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:46 PM   #34
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
I would join you but my schedule is full . Killing is my business and business is good.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:47 PM   #35
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Just Joking!!!!

hehehe..

BLESS ALL WHO WALK THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW PATH.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:09 PM   #36
Learned You
Daniel

Bike(s):
2005 Suzuki sv650s

Send a message via AIM to Learned You
Good luck man. I just met you the last wed. at ASI but you seem like a stand up guy. Hope everything goes well for you.
Learned You is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement