MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
chuck

Feedback Rating: (0)

3 Palms Memorial Day Classic and Freestyle MTX Open

The 10th annual Memorial Day Classic happens May 29th and 30th at Three Palms Action Sports Park. The event will include the FreestyleMTX Open organized by gold medal winner Chuck Carothers. We will also have dash for cash Pit Bike races, Motocross races on the ultimate Texas sized track, lots of family fun and more. Come join us for this special event and plan to camp out with the entire family. Tailgate parties all weekend long, bring your RV's, enjoy the out doors and one of the largest events of the year.

Friday: the gates open at 9am and will be open till 10pm. Practice on all tracks till 6pm. Gate fee is $2 per person. Practice fee is $16 per person. Camp fee is just $5 per vehicle. RV spots must be reserved in advance via email. Everyone riding anything with a motor must be a member!

Saturday: Gates open at 9am and will be open till midnight. Practice will be from 9am to 6pm on all tracks. the Main, River, and Pit bike track will close at 2pm to get ready for the races. The FreestyleMTX Amateur FMX competition sanctioned by the AFMXA will be beginning at 5PM followed by a Pro event featuring Chuck Carothers, Greg Hartman, Javier Villegas, Derek Cook and more. To find out more information on the amateur FMX event, please visit www.freestylemtx.com or email Chuck at FreestyleMTX@gmail.com. Pit Bike racing action will kick off at 7:30pm and the Camp Chuck outdoor premiere will be at 8:30 followed by live music from one of Houston's hottest bands, Versecity (www.versecity.com).

All spectator fee is just $10 per person, 5 and under are free all day. Practice fee is $16 per person. It's just $5 to camp so bring the grill and stay the night! Racing fee is $25 for pit bikes per class. Freestyle Competition is $50 per entry. Sign up online and save $5. Motocross race fee is $35 per class and awards are first thru fifth. Everyone riding anything with a motor must be a member!

Sunday: Gates open at 6am. Registration begins at 6am. Race Practice begins at 7:30 and the racing action gets under way at 9am. We will have factory contingencies from Honda and Yamaha for Sundays event! General practice starts on all other tracks at 10am. Once again, Gate fee is $10 per person, 5 and under are free. Practice fee is $16 per person. Camp fee is just $5 per vehicle. RV spots must be reserved in advance via email. Everyone riding anything with a motor must be a member!

Save $4 and purchase a special two day spectator pass for just $16 per person. Good for Saturday and Sunday only.

Monday we will be open from 10am to 6pm for general practice on all tracks. We hope to see you at Fabulous Three Palms!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MTXOpenAd.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	34832  
chuck is offline   Reply With Quote