MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #21
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

I passed an unmarked car doing well over 100 in a 45 on Cypress Rosehill, so he pulled me over and said if you keep riding like that your not gonna live long, then he said get on your way. Another time I crossed a double yellow and went around a long line of straight laner's to get to a left turn lane. In the front of the straight lane was a sheriff. He lights me up, so i pull over. Yeah I am on probation at this point (7 years ago) and he yells at me calls me names and then lets me go. Some cops just need to get their point across i think.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WOW...just...WOW...WHAT SKILLS! 1sickGixxer Off Topic 9 06-17-2013 03:09 PM
OMG WOW JUST WOW Bounce305 General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 05-07-2012 10:42 PM
Police State Canada Video, Wow! TomballD The Circus 20 07-09-2010 11:22 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #22
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

, you're lucky. i went to jail for a lower speed than that. and sounds like you were in a residential area.

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:52 AM   #23
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Got pulled over yesterday by DPS in Willis. Got warnings for speed and not having the insurance card in the vehicle.
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #24
TAN45

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2001 Suzuki SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre-K View Post
The black one no longer works for us... he was the worst one by far... was it him?
Racist!
TAN45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:42 AM   #25
Johnny77423
Obnoxiously Loud Guy

Bike(s):
Scooter
Moped
Tricycle
rzr

This is for Bevo and Helios... and everyone else that was there the day we got pulled over on the poker run...

That SAME state trooper pulled me over yesterday on my way to campus... I cruise this road 5 to 6 days a week and almost NEVER see a cop... but for some reason this guy has started patrolling this one road and pulls over ALL sport bikes that are on it... He likes to tell us he "rides a real bike"...

Anyway... I was headed up at about 70 (it's a 60, so yeah, I was speeding, but when rednecks and illegal aliens are in dualies and tractor trailers are running 80 -90 and treating stop signs as options they choose not to agree with... well, I don't feel like I should be getting harassed)...

As I'm headed up, this douche in a mini cooper goes flying around me at about 100 after riding my for 4 or 5 miles... no big deal... except then she gets caught behind a rig that just turned onto the highway... and can't figure out how to pass (we're going about 40 now and I'm late for a meeting)... so I go around both of them and then slow back to 70... well, idiot girl comes flying up my rear again and then almost clips my bike as she passes me going at least 100 (she left me like i was sitting still and I was going 70)... well, no sooner than she passes me a state trooper is coming the other way and I see him cut a U-turn all dukes of hazzard style with his lights on... and he goes past me and pulls her over about a mile up the road... I had slowed to 60 when I saw him... as I'm passing he points at me and points to the side of the road... WTF!?!?!?!?

So I pulled over... and he runs my license and ganders at my insurance... and he tells me he's giving me a warning ticket for speeding because he can't justify giving her a ticket without giving me one too... but he gave her a real ticket and just gave me a warning... here's my question... since when do my relatively mild infractions have anything to do with some idiot who wants to run 90 or 100 in a 60??? He actually told me he can see "10 mph over as justifiable on a bike".

I though that was cool and all that he gave me a warning, but why bother to fool with me at all if he doesn't think I need a ticket??? he's already run my license within the last week (since he pulled an entire group of us over last Saturday)... all he's accomplishing is making me late for a meeting with the NRC (which basically means he's with national security... what a great idea... if anybody isn't sure on the correlation... just push the "I believe you" button and save me an hour of explanation)...

Well, now he wants to make friends... which, I admit, it's nice having some of the local cops on your side when you get pulled over... I wave at them when I pass, and in a county this small.... I tend to get noticed... But I'M LATE and he KNOWS IT... but he wants to tell me all about his honda vtx and "the dragon" up in Tennessee (I mentioned I do research at ORNL for nuclear material detection)... so I'm out there, in the heat (it was HOTTT yesterday) sweating through my nice clean shirt that I have to wear to this meeting, and becoming more and more late by the minute... ARGH!!!!! I must have been at the side of that road for 45 minutes...

Like I said... I am GLAD I got a warning ticket... but jeeez man... get a gameboy if you're bored... and let me go to work... LOL

OK I vented... back to work... cheers
Johnny77423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #26
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

Haha, good story
Old 05-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #27
PB125

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki GSXR 750
2002 Suzuki SV650

Quote:

that.

all cops are bad.

FTP!!!!!

Don't be a douche, Viper. I don't see anyone bragging about how great you are either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bueller View Post
they say you drive like a mad man
PB125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:05 AM   #28
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny77423 View Post
but why bother to fool with me at all if he doesn't think I need a ticket???
Because he didn't want to hear the , about you not getting stopped too
Bevo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #29
Pre-K

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAN45 View Post
Racist!
There (was) a black one, a fat one, a red-headed one, and one that looks like a 6' tall pen!s (the half-helmet is NOT cool!).
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #30
wes600rr
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
09 cbr 600rr
04 yamaha r1

Quote:
I though that was cool and all that he gave me a warning, but why bother to fool with me at all if he doesn't think I need a ticket???
he wanted to run u for warrants most likely. ive been pulled over a few times and they say " as long as you dont have any warrants or are wanted for murder or something ill go ahead and let you go" car and bike both.

fortunately i was clean
Old 05-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #31
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

DrAwkwArD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #32
viper3ez
Hello, My Name Is Nuvie

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to viper3ez Send a message via MSN to viper3ez Send a message via Yahoo to viper3ez Send a message via Skype™ to viper3ez
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB125 View Post
Don't be a douche, Viper. I don't see anyone bragging about how great you are either.

sarcasm.

did you miss the picture underneath? or you intentionally left it out to avoid seeing the sarcasm?
viper3ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:25 PM   #33
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat

Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre-K View Post
The black one no longer works for us... he was the worst one by far... was it him?
LOL! I have heard so many stories about that black motorcycle cop in Pland. He even pulled over a buddy of mine, but he drives a Honda S2000.
Urban Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #34
Tri

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2009 R6
2005 R6 - Sold :*[

Quote:
This is for Bevo and Helios... and everyone else that was there the day we got pulled over on the poker run...

That SAME state trooper pulled me over yesterday on my way to campus... I cruise this road 5 to 6 days a week and almost NEVER see a cop... but for some reason this guy has started patrolling this one road and pulls over ALL sport bikes that are on it... He likes to tell us he "rides a real bike"...

Anyway... I was headed up at about 70 (it's a 60, so yeah, I was speeding, but when rednecks and illegal aliens are in dualies and tractor trailers are running 80 -90 and treating stop signs as options they choose not to agree with... well, I don't feel like I should be getting harassed)...

As I'm headed up, this douche in a mini cooper goes flying around me at about 100 after riding my for 4 or 5 miles... no big deal... except then she gets caught behind a rig that just turned onto the highway... and can't figure out how to pass (we're going about 40 now and I'm late for a meeting)... so I go around both of them and then slow back to 70... well, idiot girl comes flying up my rear again and then almost clips my bike as she passes me going at least 100 (she left me like i was sitting still and I was going 70)... well, no sooner than she passes me a state trooper is coming the other way and I see him cut a U-turn all dukes of hazzard style with his lights on... and he goes past me and pulls her over about a mile up the road... I had slowed to 60 when I saw him... as I'm passing he points at me and points to the side of the road... WTF!?!?!?!?

So I pulled over... and he runs my license and ganders at my insurance... and he tells me he's giving me a warning ticket for speeding because he can't justify giving her a ticket without giving me one too... but he gave her a real ticket and just gave me a warning... here's my question... since when do my relatively mild infractions have anything to do with some idiot who wants to run 90 or 100 in a 60??? He actually told me he can see "10 mph over as justifiable on a bike".

I though that was cool and all that he gave me a warning, but why bother to fool with me at all if he doesn't think I need a ticket??? he's already run my license within the last week (since he pulled an entire group of us over last Saturday)... all he's accomplishing is making me late for a meeting with the NRC (which basically means he's with national security... what a great idea... if anybody isn't sure on the correlation... just push the "I believe you" button and save me an hour of explanation)...

Well, now he wants to make friends... which, I admit, it's nice having some of the local cops on your side when you get pulled over... I wave at them when I pass, and in a county this small.... I tend to get noticed... But I'M LATE and he KNOWS IT... but he wants to tell me all about his honda vtx and "the dragon" up in Tennessee (I mentioned I do research at ORNL for nuclear material detection)... so I'm out there, in the heat (it was HOTTT yesterday) sweating through my nice clean shirt that I have to wear to this meeting, and becoming more and more late by the minute... ARGH!!!!! I must have been at the side of that road for 45 minutes...

Like I said... I am GLAD I got a warning ticket... but jeeez man... get a gameboy if you're bored... and let me go to work... LOL

OK I vented... back to work... cheers

i thought he only ran nick and cali's id's that day? didnt even look at my id
so...69 gets a verbal, 70 gets a written warning...i dont think u should push your luck anymore johnny

Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #35
PB125

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki GSXR 750
2002 Suzuki SV650

Quote:
sarcasm.

did you miss the picture underneath? or you intentionally left it out to avoid seeing the sarcasm?
No. I didn't see the pic. It's not showing up on my cheap computer so, if I missed the sarcasm...............My bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bueller View Post
they say you drive like a mad man
PB125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #36
SeenTooMuch

Bike(s):
98 cbr 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBug View Post
I always get the cool cops, unless it's Willis PD. The worst I've run into was a Pearland moto cop. He was and chewed my for many things. Everything from inspection being out(which it wasn't) to my rear tire being bald. But he let me go with no ticket.
Was it a big black guy in dark glasses? got pulled over by a pearland moto cop who chewed me out for 10 min, then told me he never chews u out and tickets u, and to slow down. Then got back on his bike and left.

Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?!
SeenTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #37
viper3ez
Hello, My Name Is Nuvie

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to viper3ez Send a message via MSN to viper3ez Send a message via Yahoo to viper3ez Send a message via Skype™ to viper3ez
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB125 View Post
No. I didn't see the pic. It's not showing up on my cheap computer so, if I missed the sarcasm...............My bad!

i figured.

picture of a jesus mannequin saying cool story bro!
viper3ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:45 AM   #38
Johnny77423
Obnoxiously Loud Guy

Bike(s):
Scooter
Moped
Tricycle
rzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
How did he know either one of you were speeding?
Aparently they now have radar that works when they are moving... i didn't think they had that here yet... Because he said he clocked her at 90 something and he clocked me at 71... Which would only be true if he "clocked me" after I saw him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trilai View Post
i thought he only ran nick and cali's id's that day? didnt even look at my id
so...69 gets a verbal, 70 gets a written warning...i dont think u should push your luck anymore johnny
You know you're right... he didn't run all of our licenses... After I mentioned it to him, he remembered me and that I was talking to his buddy that pulled up... I think that may be why I got a written warning... I started taking 362 to go to campus now... and after next Wednesday I don't have to go that direction for 4 months... and I'll be in Tennessee in a few weeks.

J
Johnny77423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #39
Pre-K

Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
LOL! I have heard so many stories about that black motorcycle cop in Pland. He even pulled over a buddy of mine, but he drives a Honda S2000.
Quite a "character" to say the least... don't think too many people miss him.

And its not Paul... Paul is one of the coolest po-po's around!
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #40
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

I thought FTP meant Fck That Puto?
Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement