MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2010, 01:35 AM   #1
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 3 : Round 2 Results

Link to shared doc MotoGP Spread Sheet

Score Sheet

I dont feel like copy pasting all the race results but here are the podium finishes at a glance and the team standings

Shanghai:
1. SBK Pilot
2. BloodStripe
3. Mekrew

Le Mans:
1. BloodStripe
2. AjFlo
3. Mekrew

Mugello:
1. BloodStripe
2. Mekrew
3. Hando

MotoGP Individual Standings: (# previous rank)
1. BloodStripe : 125
2. mekrew : 91 (6)
3. SBK Pilot : 89 (4)
4. AJFlo : 84 (3)
5. SCRC John : 82 (2)
6.Cyrick : 76 (5)
7. Armandito : 66 (7)
8. Hando : 44 (12)
9t. Gray J : 40 (8)
9t. Ryanp77 : 40 (9)
11. Coog : 34 (10)
12. socaroel : 31 (11)
13. Crastius : 8

MotoGP Team Standings: (# previous rank)
1. Team Ilmor : 165 (2)
1. Team Repsol : 155 (1)
3. Team Gresini : 126 (4)
4. Team Fiat : 124 (3)
5. Team Kawi : 122 (5)
6. Team Ducati : 110 (6)
7. Team Privateer : 19 (7)

Extreme Standings:
1. BloodStripe
2. SCRC John
3. Cyrick
4. SBK Pilot
5. AJFlo
6. Armandito
7. Mekrew
8. Coog
9. Gray J
10. Hando
11. Socaroel
12. RyanP
13. Crastius

The idea was pitched last night that we do something along the lines of the Moto2 class.
Everyone runs the same gear ratios but you can modify everything else (tires, suspension, wheelbase)

Main Question
1. Extreme or MotoGP ?

I say MotoGP

We tried it on MotoGP after everyone left with Kenny Roberts and it seems like it will be loads of fun because that bike is a so the new guys can get the hang of the game

And with this bike if you crash you really are screwed. so people are going to be a bit more cautious going into turn 1. Because if you crash odds are you arent going to catch up much since the bikes are the same speed.

The night format would change to the 3 normal tracks on your team bike , and then we would run the same 3 tracks with everyone on the spec bikes.

If we are in agreement I will post up the gear ratios for the MotoGP bikes and the rider will be Kenny Roberts
I would like to replace extreme with this because it seems we dont have as much love for extreme as we thought we might
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 3 : Round 1 Results mekrew General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 05-04-2010 03:59 PM
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 2 Round 8 RoadracerNC General Discussion (Moto Related) 85 04-09-2010 11:52 AM
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 2 Round 7 RoadracerNC General Discussion (Moto Related) 47 03-30-2010 01:14 PM
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 2 Round 6 RoadracerNC General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 03-19-2010 09:10 AM
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 2 Round 4 RoadracerNC General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 02-26-2010 02:34 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2010, 02:02 AM   #2
cyrick21
RIP Coach Dave

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
1999 Yamaha R1 (Sold)
2005 Yamaha R6 (Track)
2006 Suzuki GS500F (Sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to cyrick21
I like that idea.

I vote for the GP tracks on the spec bike race as well...but what ever the majority decides I am fine with as well.

Either way, tonight sucked for me.... seems like I couldn't get in a groove and was wrecking a lot. I need to put in more practice this coming week to make up.... Was fun non the less.

Look forward to next week..... School is out and I have nothing but time on my hands after my last final this Thursday......lol

http://cyrick21.mybrute.com/
cyrick21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #3
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

Send a message via AIM to RoadracerNC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekrew View Post
I would like to replace extreme with this because it seems we dont have as much love for extreme as we thought we might

I tried telling you guys........
Old 05-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #4
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

Last night was fun. I was very impressed that pretty much everyone showed up, especially the new guys.

Shanghai didn't go so well, though I was able to sneak past Greg at the line.

Le Mans and Mugello went pretty well. Had a quick fight with AJ at Le Mans and a good battle with Greg at Mugello (thanks for clipping grass, Greg! ).

I like the idea of a spec bike and the KR is perfect. However, I'd prefer to just use the spec bike all night and not jump back and forth to the team GP bikes. The new guys may not like jumping between bikes, because the number one thing they're probably looking for right now is consistancy.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

Although, we could keep the Team bikes for 3 races and only add the points earned to the team standings, and then do 3 races with the spec bikes for the Individual standings. I'd be cool with that, as long as the new guys don't complain about jumping between different bikes (now that I think about it, I doubt they will. They probably just want to play).

Thoughts?

P.S. - Where the FVCK is Brian?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #6
USMC083
Ride till I die'. Ooorah!

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
GSXR 750 - RIP 6/2010
too many to list.

Sorry I missed last night guys. I had a final yesterday evening and it was a headache. I'll be done with finals by the weekend, so looking forward to next week for sure! Cyrick I'll hit you up this week for some practice if you got the time bro.
USMC083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:06 PM   #7
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC083 View Post
Cyrick I'll hit you up this week for some practice if you got the time bro.

Uh-oh

"Dear John.........."

Old 05-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadracerNC View Post
Uh-oh

"Dear John.........."

Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
USMC083
Ride till I die'. Ooorah!

Bike(s):
GSXR 750 - RIP 6/2010
too many to list.

Lol Adam. I got the women ready again for another "i was just coppin' a feel" moment next week :P just have to make sure the mic is muted this time....lol.
USMC083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #10
GrayJ
Do a barrel roll!

Bike(s):
2004 SV650
1998 Shadow 1100
2005 CRF450R tard
2007 CRF50
Yamaha PW 50

Quote:
Although, we could keep the Team bikes for 3 races and only add the points earned to the team standings, and then do 3 races with the spec bikes for the Individual standings. I'd be cool with that, as long as the new guys don't complain about jumping between different bikes (now that I think about it, I doubt they will. They probably just want to play).

Thoughts?

P.S. - Where the FVCK is Brian?
Ya I vote keep it the way we are going points wise and if people want then swap gp spec class for extreme. Either way ill be out there taking soil samples for everyone lol
GrayJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Member Garage

adam we have to get u back on the 20/20/20/20 bike not sure why u have been riding the gp, we know u on that is too unbalanced

as for points on spec it will be just individual and not teams and replace extreme
Old 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #12
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Adam you go back to 20-20-20-20!!
Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #13
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

Quote:
adam we have to get u back on the 20/20/20/20 bike not sure why u have been riding the gp, we know u on that is too unbalanced

as for points on spec it will be just individual and not teams and replace extreme
I'm fine with going back to the 20/20/20/20 Ilmor for the spec races towards individual points, because the KR is still too fast for me. I'm not completely cool with riding the 20/20/20/20 Ilmor during the Team races, but it's all good. Whatever you guys think is best.

I'm still laughing about you guys wanting to get rid of Extreme after all that debating we did about doing it.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:34 PM   #14
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
Adam you go back to 20-20-20-20!!
Quiet you.

I saw you trying to bowl me at Rivera (or Tuscany, I can't remember, the 2nd Extreme race) last night.......you .....
Old 05-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #15
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Member Garage

Quote:
I'm fine with going back to the 20/20/20/20 Ilmor for the spec races towards individual points, because the KR is still too fast for me. I'm not completely cool with riding the 20/20/20/20 Ilmor during the Team races, but it's all good. Whatever you guys think is best.

I'm still laughing about you guys wanting to get rid of Extreme after all that debating we did about doing it.
well i know u dont want to go back to 20/ilmor because of teams and points and u want to win, but even u said it after last season that the 20/ilmor makes for closer races and balances it out. I mean if you are on a bike that levels the playing field with the rest of us look at how the battle for the lead will be. I mean rick got 2nd last season and he started off this season on a rough patch.

I dont think u should use GP just to try and win team and indiv if u know its unfair

Are you saying that on the KR you still would put a giant whooping on everyone even with same gearing ?

hey we just wanted to try something new, didnt hurt to try extreme, but now i like the new idea of spec bike races
Old 05-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #16
SCRC John
Why am I not a MH sponsor

Feedback Rating: (5)

Member Garage

I like the extreme bikes, but I'm cool with whatever is decided.
SCRC John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:04 AM   #17
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

Quote:
well i know u dont want to go back to 20/ilmor because of teams and points and u want to win, but even u said it after last season that the 20/ilmor makes for closer races and balances it out. I mean if you are on a bike that levels the playing field with the rest of us look at how the battle for the lead will be. I mean rick got 2nd last season and he started off this season on a rough patch.
I'm very cool with running the 20/20/20/20 Ilmor, don't get me wrong here. The only problem I have with that is I'm afraid that will put me and Gray J at a disadvantage against the other teams, namely Repsol Honda.

I'm not too sure that me and Gray J would still be able to compete against Henry and Armando, which, not to put them on a high horse or anything, is probably the best team combo in the field. Time will tell though. But like I said, I'm cool with the 20/20/20/20 Ilmor.

Quote:
I dont think u should use GP just to try and win team and indiv if u know its unfair
Me on the GP bike is not unfair. Yes, it's unbalanced, but no, it's not unfair. There's nothing unfair about the time I've put into the game. However, I'm cool with making it unfair, to make it more balanced. I thought I proved that last season

Quote:
Are you saying that on the KR you still would put a giant whooping on everyone even with same gearing ?
Unfortunately, yes. Maybe not a giant whooping, but the KR is still too fast. I knew it the second we tried the KR out Tuesday night.

Quote:
hey we just wanted to try something new, didnt hurt to try extreme, but now i like the new idea of spec bike races
I'm cool with what ever you guys want to do. What ever keeps you guys showing up and having fun, I'm ALL for. I'm just giving you a hard time because we did all that debating over Extreme and now we're scrapping it. Honestly, I enjoyed it, so I'd welcome it back. But I like the idea of the spec bikes.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #18
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

I'll be on this evening if anyone wants to race/practice.

I'll be mixing it up with the GP regulars though, if any of them get on, trying to rep for our MH league. Come join us and see what the REALLY fast guys can do.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #19
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

Where the fvck is everyone?
Old 05-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #20
switch
two fifty

Experience: 4 years

you rang?
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement