Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2010, 08:19 AM   #21
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Get some nice adjustable levers. Pazzo shorty levers are awesome!
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Levers camaroz2866 General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 09-10-2010 05:46 PM
Have anyone used these levers? PYROBUG51 General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 07-09-2010 02:46 PM
New Levers bdmpastx Stunters Lounge 2 07-14-2008 11:02 AM
Old 05-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #22
This is me.
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Custom 2003 SV650

Originally Posted by trilai View Post
do you have levers with the adjusters (pazzos, crg, asv, etc) or stock levers adjusted via the factory stuff?

the after-market levers with the adjusters are quite close when adjusted all the way in. only thing i dont like when i have my brake adjusted all the way in is that its not as responsive. i need to grab more brake. (i have levers by FP Racing)

regarding the ebay levers - i read somewhere that they have a little bit of vertical free play, which made the purchaser uncomfortable. but thats just i read somewhere...dont remember the source. i think the r6 forum.
My lever is adjustable - all the way in - and my brakes are excellent - I never need to grab more brake.
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #23

Member Garage

ASV's unbreakable FTW.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #24
Hit'n the track pipe
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

Pazzo for the win.

laguna sig
houtex is offline   Reply With Quote