MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2010, 08:38 AM   #1021
Busaman
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

User is banned

Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Holtsclaw Half-Fast General Discussion (Moto Related) 84 10-19-2011 11:50 AM
Holtsclaw? Enough Already NewRider Off Topic 11 11-02-2010 05:28 PM
Psycho girlfriend gsxrjai Off Topic 46 12-09-2009 01:52 PM
Psycho Test Lobo Off Topic 11 02-28-2006 10:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #1022
bluewave18
Safety Third

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
...I'm having problems seeing 1 ticket a day as a jihad.
It only averages out that way. He is not writing one a day.

The footage that I found most interesting was the close up of his face. It was clear looking at his facial expressions we are dealing with a cop who is just a sad broken shell of a man. You could clearly see that this guy takes no real pride in his position. It's also clear to me that he will continue on his path of inadequacy.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:40 AM   #1023
Busaman
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-11-2010, 08:44 AM   #1024
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busaman View Post
I think the truth is that the officer has issued close to 700 citations to noisy vehicles... from what I've read and been told. What the Fox story did not cover was the fact that this officer also writes a lot of banger fart-cans, vetts, mustangs and loud diesel and flowmaster equipped trucks.

Really did not expect the report to be fair seeing that Fox is owned by the same guy who owns the "Speed Channel" and hosts shows like "Rolling Thunder." Sure would have liked to have heard HPD's take on the issue. Would also like to have heard form the citizens in the area regarding their thoughts on the Dam Ice House, its clientele and the noise. Very one sided if you ask me...just a bunch of whining children dressed up like it was Halloween.
Are you really to big of a to admit who you are? Its just another example of what a sad excuse for a cop you really are. You can't see how pathetic this all is? I'm am not against the ordinance, legislation, or laws. I am however against an officer that lets his personal feelings distract him from his duty.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:48 AM   #1025
Badzx14r
Banned

Bike(s):
2many2list

User is banned

Old 11-11-2010, 08:49 AM   #1026
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
No , it's called averages... it still holds.

Heck, if we go with Busa's numbers... that's still a whopping 3.5 a day.

Stop for a minute and think how much traffic, how many cars/trucks & motorcycles travel through that area.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:50 AM   #1027
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badzx14r View Post
hey
but he rides a busa

busa busa busa
You really believe that? You could use the AE (SpellingBWinner). It does not mean it's the case.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #1028
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
No , it's called averages... it still holds.

Heck, if we go with Busa's numbers... that's still a whopping 3.5 a day.

Stop for a minute and think how much traffic, how many cars/trucks & motorcycles travel through that area.
How many hours a month are spent on the street? Maybe he will set the average straight. The average only seems reasonable if you use all hours worked in the average. If you use only the hours spent on the street it would look a bit different. , even HPD called it unusual.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:01 AM   #1029
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
How many hours a month are spent on the street? Maybe he will set the average straight. The average only seems reasonable if you use all hours worked in the average. If you use only the hours spent on the street it would look a bit different. , even HPD called it unusual.
What was called unusual was the # of noise violations in the court that day, and even if it is so... there has not been a determination made by IA yet. <shrug> What # is 'reasonable' then? If I recall, he's a patrol officer.. I seriously doubt that means 2 hours on the street. How long does it take to write a ticket?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:08 AM   #1030
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:

The footage that I found most interesting was the close up of his face. It was clear looking at his facial expressions we are dealing with a cop who is just a sad broken shell of a man. You could clearly see that this guy takes no real pride in his position. It's also clear to me that he will continue on his path of inadequacy.
Blue,

I think you hit the nail on the head. A new member comes in here spouting off the law as if he knows it first hand, then challenges everyhting you say with fact based on the law and the ordinance. Sounds like he is among us.

If I understand correctly he gets 55.00 for each ticket he wirtes based on overtime compensation, in one day he had over 39 tickets in front of the judge, and walked away with an assumed 2,100+ dollars.

What a douche, he is a self serving hiding behind a badge.

I bet he was the dorky kid in school who tried his damnedest to be cool. Now he is all grown up and hurt.

This officer "Gotscrabz", or however the you spell his name also claims to a be a Marine, I think that's a load of as well. I do not know a single Marine that would act in such a cowardly, dog eating manner. This piece of even pulled over other police officers and gave them citations for noise as well. I thought there was a brother hood among Marines, as well as among police officers.

Gotscrabz, your a disgrace to your uniform, you are a disgrace to the Marines if you ever where one.

Me personally, If I were a police officer and you gave me a ticket, I'd be kicking your teeth down your throat in the parking lot after you got off duty.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:08 AM   #1031
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Maybe Busaman will answer that one.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:16 AM   #1032
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Wrong again Badzx14r, loud pipes don't save lives...do you guys just walk around being led like sheep...don't you read and educate yourselves before you make these ridiculous statements? DOT did an extensive study called the "Hurt Report" that completely debunks the false mantra that "Loud Pipes Save Lives." The report is published on the Web and does take some time to read but the old mantra is nothing more than a sad and pathetic excuse for making "look at me" noise. Come on man!!!!
Whoever this guy is, whether it's the popo or not, hes right. I put it on my bike not to necessarily attract attention but because it like it better than stock and it sounds nice, as we all did. And as a rider I have become much more aware of other bikes around me when I'm in my truck and I can't hear them until they're already ahead of me. Of course, I don't sit at red lights revving my trying to impress high school girls either. That is gay.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:23 AM   #1033
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatram View Post
Blue,

I think you hit the nail on the head. A new member comes in here spouting off the law as if he knows it first hand, then challenges everyhting you say with fact based on the law and the ordinance. Sounds like he is among us.

If I understand correctly he gets 55.00 for each ticket he wirtes based on overtime compensation, in one day he had over 39 tickets in front of the judge, and walked away with an assumed 2,100+ dollars.

What a douche, he is a self serving hiding behind a badge.

I bet he was the dorky kid in school who tried his damnedest to be cool. Now he is all grown up and hurt.

This officer "Gotscrabz", or however the you spell his name also claims to a be a Marine, I think that's a load of as well. I do not know a single Marine that would act in such a cowardly, dog eating manner. This piece of even pulled over other police officers and gave them citations for noise as well. I thought there was a brother hood among Marines, as well as among police officers.

Gotscrabz, your a disgrace to your uniform, you are a disgrace to the Marines if you ever where one.

Me personally, If I were a police officer and you gave me a ticket, I'd be kicking your teeth down your throat in the parking lot after you got off duty.

ROLF, you would rather deal with a cop/leo that shows 'preference' between people/types than one that treats all parties the same?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #1034
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:
ROLF, you would rather deal with a cop/leo that shows 'preference' between people/types than one that treats all parties the same?

There is a code among certain people, like the wave between bikers, the wave between Jeep people, the respect for other Marines, the respect for other officers.

In a chicken situation such as this, if he honored the "code", he would have overlooked this minor infraction instead of writing tickets.

I am not asking him to look the other way as the dishonorably discharged Marine that is strung out on Meth and drunk as Fawk, just peeled off down highway 6 in the wrong lane of traffic.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #1035
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
There is a code among certain people, like the wave between bikers, the wave between Jeep people, the respect for other Marines, the respect for other officers.

In a chicken situation such as this, if he honored the "code", he would have overlooked this minor infraction instead of writing tickets.

I am not asking him to look the other way as the dishonorably discharged Marine that is strung out on Meth and drunk as Fawk, just peeled off down highway 6 in the wrong lane of traffic.

No, you THINK there is a code and your projection what such 'code' should be.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #1036
CHiPs
CHiPs

Bike(s):
2005 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic FLTCHI-U
2005 Kawasaki KZ-1000 Police
1987 Yamaha Maxim 700- Sold

Quote:
I was in court the day they taped the footage...the guy that was sooooo cool cause he had won his case really did not win at all. The judge had misspoke and found him guilty before he had his opportunity to testify...he was arrogant and and an but the judge found him "not guilty" to avoid possible appeal problems down the road for not having followed the code of criminal procedure. Yea, he was cocky but in actuality he won by default only.
Why were you in court that day Busaman? Is it because you were the issuing officer?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:38 AM   #1037
houstonch73
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to houstonch73
User is banned

Old 11-11-2010, 09:39 AM   #1038
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:
No, you THINK there is a code and your projection what such 'code' should be.
Horse , your telling me there's not an unwritten code between Marines, and there's not an un written code within police officers, that deals with respect?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:40 AM   #1039
CHiPs
CHiPs

Bike(s):
2005 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic FLTCHI-U
2005 Kawasaki KZ-1000 Police
1987 Yamaha Maxim 700- Sold

Quote:
Wrong again Badzx14r, loud pipes don't save lives...do you guys just walk around being led like sheep...don't you read and educate yourselves before you make these ridiculous statements? DOT did an extensive study called the "Hurt Report" that completely debunks the false mantra that "Loud Pipes Save Lives." The report is published on the Web and does take some time to read but the old mantra is nothing more than a sad and pathetic excuse for making "look at me" noise. Come on man!!!!
Holtsclaw this is the exact statement you made to me on the side of the road when you wrote me that citation (Word for word). If you listen to someone long enough they can't hide who they are. They become so self endulged that they just can't help exposing who they really are.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #1040
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Horse , your telling me there's not an unwritten code between Marines, and there's not an un written code within police officers, that deals with respect?
I'm telling you that it' an individual thing and not as set/defined as you percieve and/or want to imply and has little to do with 'respect'.

Advertisement