Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #921
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





Prosecution: "Did you not once describe your own exhaust pipes as having a "downright violent roar at full throttle?"

Honorsdaddy: "Well, uhhh, yeah, uhhh but uhhh, like I said earlier they're not loud."

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Holtsclaw Half-Fast General Discussion (Moto Related) 84 10-19-2011 11:50 AM
Holtsclaw? Enough Already NewRider Off Topic 11 11-02-2010 05:28 PM
Psycho girlfriend gsxrjai Off Topic 46 12-09-2009 01:52 PM
Psycho Test Lobo Off Topic 11 02-28-2006 10:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #922
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor
 
honorsdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: My desk.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,061

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Prosecution: "Did you not once describe your own exhaust pipes as having a "downright violent roar at full throttle?"

Honorsdaddy: "Well, uhhh, yeah, uhhh but uhhh, like I said earlier they're not loud."

Welcome to my ignore list.


Ahh - you're a mod - so you think you can be a douche and I have to read it.

Nope - i still dont.

Welcome to my virtual ignore list.
__________________
Keeping the "fun" in "dysfunctional" since 1969.
honorsdaddy is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 05:44 PM   #923
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Welcome to my ignore list.
Good luck with that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Ahh - you're a mod - so you think you can be a douche and I have to read it.

Nope - i still dont.

Welcome to my virtual ignore list.
Sorry dude, that is BS.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 05:46 PM   #924
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor
 
honorsdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: My desk.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,061

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Good luck with that one



Sorry dude, that is BS.
You want to be a your whole life, knock yourself out.

I'm done talking to you.

I will however, say this: Full throttle is very different than normal acceleration. Having the capacity to be loud does not mean it is used all the time. Attempting to twist what I said into justification for the ticket is rather like saying that because a sportbike has the capacity to go fast, then the rider must have been speeding.
__________________
Keeping the "fun" in "dysfunctional" since 1969.

Last edited by honorsdaddy; 11-09-2010 at 05:50 PM.
honorsdaddy is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #925
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





Did you take me off virtual ignore momentarily to respond to my post? Am I back on now? Can you hear me? Hellooooooo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #926
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
I will however, say this: Full throttle is very different than normal acceleration. Having the capacity to be loud does not mean it is used all the time. Attempting to twist what I said into justification for the ticket is rather like saying that because a sportbike has the capacity to go fast, then the rider must have been speeding.
Geez, it was just a joke
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline  
Old 11-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #927
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor
 
honorsdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: My desk.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,061

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Geez, it was just a joke
No Dvl - you're the joke.

Now, if you're done playing shithouse lawyer, and failing, the rest of us would like to get back to our discussion.

One thing I have mentioned MANY times before Dvl is I have zero tolerance for stupidity. You've displayed it by the truckload with some of your recent comments.
__________________
Keeping the "fun" in "dysfunctional" since 1969.
honorsdaddy is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 07:46 AM   #928
cedestech
.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 8,302

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











I can't believe this thread isn't locked yet....

And it's still on topic-ish....

(like Will Smith in Hancook)

"Good Job..."

cedestech is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #929
Grimace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,255

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1











Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
You want to be a your whole life, knock yourself out.

I'm done talking to you.

I will however, say this: Full throttle is very different than normal acceleration. Having the capacity to be loud does not mean it is used all the time. Attempting to twist what I said into justification for the ticket is rather like saying that because a sportbike has the capacity to go fast, then the rider must have been speeding.
I DVL is just with you over something that your sensitive about. I wouldn't take it too seriously man.
__________________
Quote:
For a minute there I thought we were in trouble.
Grimace is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #930
Lokati
Not-a-squid
 
Lokati's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Spring/Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 2,072

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 ZX6r (the last of the 636)
----------------------
Previously owned (most recently at least):
09 ZX10r, 08 250r, 08 Busa, 07 GSXR 600, 06 CBR 600rr, a couple 50s, 02 R6, '00 Mille, '00 R1

Member Garage





Grimace please don't break this thread too!
Lokati is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #931
Grimace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,255

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1











Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokati View Post
Grimace please don't break this thread too!
??? Seriously? When is the last time I broke a thread
__________________
Quote:
For a minute there I thought we were in trouble.
Grimace is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #932
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcknstrips View Post
Not if the MH member is in handcuffs.
not sure what youre getting at with that, but thats not the part i meant was awesome.

.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:19 AM   #933
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor
 
honorsdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: My desk.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,061

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
not sure what youre getting at with that, but thats not the part i meant was awesome.

.
Yes - is awesome...whats your point?
__________________
Keeping the "fun" in "dysfunctional" since 1969.
honorsdaddy is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #934
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Yes - is awesome...whats your point?
my point is that Leo is a .
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:24 AM   #935
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor
 
honorsdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: My desk.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,061

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
my point is that Leo is a .
Ok dude - i know its early - but that was obviously a joke ...
__________________
Keeping the "fun" in "dysfunctional" since 1969.
honorsdaddy is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #936
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Ok dude - i know its early - but that was obviously a joke ...
were you saying Leo is awesome? im lost. ive been up since 3pm yesterday.


down with Coleslaw! er....Hopestraw! i mean....whatever the his name is.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #937
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor
 
honorsdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: My desk.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,061

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
were you saying Leo is awesome? im lost. ive been up since 3pm yesterday.


down with Coleslaw! er....Hopestraw! i mean....whatever the his name is.
No - I'm saying is awesome. Go have some and remind yourself of it. You've obviously been away from it for too long.
__________________
Keeping the "fun" in "dysfunctional" since 1969.
honorsdaddy is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:30 AM   #938
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.
 
hotcknstrips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 15,696

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
my point is that Leo is a .
did you just said?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
I am going to kiss your my friend!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #939
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
No - I'm saying is awesome. Go have some and remind yourself of it. You've obviously been away from it for too long.
but i said leo was a . you said was awesome. i just but put two and two together.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #940
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,920

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
but i said leo was a . you said was awesome. i just but put two and two together.
and it somehow equaled 6...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy