MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2010, 08:18 PM   #61
viper3ez
Hello, My Name Is Nuvie

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to viper3ez Send a message via MSN to viper3ez Send a message via Yahoo to viper3ez Send a message via Skype™ to viper3ez
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20g86a View Post
There have been numerous studies on the subject and not a single study substantiated the theory that loud pipes save lives...your noise emanates between 4 and 8 o'clock while your problems exists between 10 and 2 o'clock...it's just mantra for riding loud and garnering attention from a caged public that hates motorcycles because "they are too loud!!!"
so that is why the public hates motorcycles?

here i was thinking it was because most of our driving public have not been trained properly to accept motorcycles as eligible to share the road with them. they see motorcycles like bicycles that need to be on the shoulder.

it is safe to assume you are part of this general publlic that hates motorcycles because they are "too" loud.

so let me ask you, what exactly is "too loud"? at what point do you cross from "loud" to "too loud" without a calibrated decibel meter? are your ears that good?

and what percentage of motorcycles on the road are "too loud" and not just "loud"?

or are you proposing that all motorcycles sound like a toyota prius?

now, how many harleys and other brand cruisers do you ticket for exhaust compared to super sports?

feel free to answer only the questions you have answers for
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Holtsclaw Half-Fast General Discussion (Moto Related) 84 10-19-2011 11:50 AM
Holtsclaw? Enough Already NewRider Off Topic 11 11-02-2010 05:28 PM
Psycho girlfriend gsxrjai Off Topic 46 12-09-2009 01:52 PM
Psycho Test Lobo Off Topic 11 02-28-2006 10:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #62
Chris24
Thread Savior

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
rick,

did a bandito with a set of cobra's ride off with your girlfriend or something?

reason i ask is that it seems loud pipes have crossed from professional duty to something personal with you. maybe you need a new hobby.

can i suggest the crescent park and southlake drive neighborhood?

head over to cresent park apartments or that other complex behind omalleys after dark. there are people there with far more disrespect for their fellow man over there than the guy with a harley. they are also a much greater danger, far more arrogant to boot. not to mention all the drugs, prostitution and knows what else goes on over there.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:38 PM   #63
eltejano
I smell pretty

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
I think you simply don't have any idea what you are talking about nor my call for service record. There are times when my beat is relatively slow and this affords me the opportunity to focus on issues of concern to the individual citizens within my area. Your loud motorcycle is a nuisance to many and you are despised because of the physical and emotional ramifications your noise has on the lives of other people. Your obnoxious noise raises blood pressure and heart rates, stymies the conversation of other motorists, you are a despised distraction and often times laughed at by the caged public as a result of your ridiculous clamor for attention. Your loud pipes and ape bars make a laughing stock out of motorcycling.

In reference to my focus..don't be concerned about my focus...my focus will take care of itself...respect others and my focus can be totally reoriented to those more serious crimes you speak of...I make more felony and misdemeanor arrests from traffic stops than any other single activity. Criminals do drive automobiles and operate motorcycles ya know?

If you knew what your were talking about you would know that next to family disturbance calls a traffic stop is the most dangerous activity an officer can involve himself/herself in. More officers are shot, stabbed and run over on traffic stops than any response to hold up alarms, burglaries, suspicious male calls combined. Dangerous, perhaps you need to get your facts squared away before offering such an uninformed and foolish comment. Rick HPD
Well, , so much for scaring old ladies and making babies cry.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
Old 05-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #64
viper3ez
Hello, My Name Is Nuvie

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to viper3ez Send a message via MSN to viper3ez Send a message via Yahoo to viper3ez Send a message via Skype™ to viper3ez
Quote:
I think you simply don't have any idea what you are talking about nor my call for service record. There are times when my beat is relatively slow and this affords me the opportunity to focus on issues of concern to the individual citizens within my area. Your loud motorcycle is a nuisance to many and you are despised because of the physical and emotional ramifications your noise has on the lives of other people. Your obnoxious noise raises blood pressure and heart rates, stymies the conversation of other motorists, you are a despised distraction and often times laughed at by the caged public as a result of your ridiculous clamor for attention. Your loud pipes and ape bars make a laughing stock out of motorcycling.

yeah, my loud exhausts raises their blood pressure. it has nothing to do with their lack of patience to let another driver in by yielding.

i distract them with my loud pipes, the phone call they are making or the text they are sending totally kept them focused on the task of driving until i came around. the conversation they are having is a critical driving task which is being "stymied" by my loud pipes there by reducing their driving skills.

In reference to my focus..don't be concerned about my focus...my focus will take care of itself...respect others and my focus can be totally reoriented to those more serious crimes you speak of...I make more felony and misdemeanor arrests from traffic stops than any other single activity. Criminals do drive automobiles and operate motorcycles ya know?

yes, criminals do but last time i checked, their call signs are not loud exhausts

If you knew what your were talking about you would know that next to family disturbance calls a traffic stop is the most dangerous activity an officer can involve himself/herself in. More officers are shot, stabbed and run over on traffic stops than any response to hold up alarms, burglaries, suspicious male calls combined. Dangerous, perhaps you need to get your facts squared away before offering such an uninformed and foolish comment. Rick HPD
well, you are the one who claim to have a proiimary focus of loud exhaust and music. nobody would question your MO if you just said you do traffic stops. after all that is how the city of houston pays you.

except you are claiming that loud exhausts are a sign of criminal intentions or proof of past criminal involvement
Old 05-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #65
WWFII

Bike(s):
K8 Hayabusa (STOLEN)

Quote:

Motorcycles really cause all those health concerns? The citizenry is not to be concerned of you being a wasted allocation of resources by your focus on noise-abatement?

Let us put everything into context, shall we? I just visited the HPD website and looked for crimes in Police District 20 for the month of February -- the newest report.

Violent Crime:
Murder: 28 incidents.
Rape: 67 incidents.
Robbery: 640 incidents.
Aggravated Assault: 764 incidents.

Non-violent Crime:
Burglary: 1,816 incidents.
Theft: 5,384 incidents.
Auto Theft: 996 incidents.

Noise-abatement does not appear to be much of an issue; because it is not listed in the table.

So, yes. As I have stated previously, I believe your focus is mis-guided. Ask the citizens what is most important to them, and I think they would agree with me that noise-abatement is very LOW on the list.

Your job is to protect and SERVE the public. Apparently, you have better things to do...like stopping loud, obnoxious motorcycles and issuing citations.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #66
Intermission
Pure Awesome

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2009 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:2007 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:1999 YZ-125
SOLD:2004 Can-o-Tuna

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWFII View Post
Motorcycles really cause all those health concerns? The citizenry is not to be concerned of you being a wasted allocation of resources by your focus on noise-abatement?

Let us put everything into context, shall we? I just visited the HPD website and looked for crimes in Police District 20 for the month of February -- the newest report.

Violent Crime:
Murder: 28 incidents.
Rape: 67 incidents.
Robbery: 640 incidents.
Aggravated Assault: 764 incidents.

Non-violent Crime:
Burglary: 1,816 incidents.
Theft: 5,384 incidents.
Auto Theft: 996 incidents.

Noise-abatement does not appear to be much of an issue; because it is not listed in the table.

So, yes. As I have stated previously, I believe your focus is mis-guided. Ask the citizens what is most important to them, and I think they would agree with me that noise-abatement is very LOW on the list.

Your job is to protect and SERVE the public. Apparently, you have better things to do...like stopping loud, obnoxious motorcycles and issuing citations.
Holly that's a lot of crime, and this guy is worried about loud exhaust?
Old 05-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #67
Intermission
Pure Awesome

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2009 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:2007 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:1999 YZ-125
SOLD:2004 Can-o-Tuna

Member Garage

So to me it sounds like you think aftermarket exhaust is dumb so nobody should have it? That seems like a real mature point of view.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:17 PM   #68
eltejano
I smell pretty

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
So to me it sounds like you think aftermarket exhaust is dumb so nobody should have it? That seems like a real mature point of view.
I think it falls in the category of "I do it cause I can".
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
Old 05-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #69
WWFII

Bike(s):
K8 Hayabusa (STOLEN)

Quote:
Thought you boys had something you wanted to say...seems as if that's not the case...enjoyed the banter...have a nice day...Rick the Psycho Cop.
Please, do not leave yet. I am still waiting for your response as to why EMERGENCY vehicles have LOUD, OBNOXIOUS sirens.

Also, since your only comment to me was that I do not know what I am talking about, I performed some research on the HPD website. I was hoping for your comments on my findings. Of the crimes listed on the web-site, noise-abatement did not appear anywhere on the list.

I hope you are able to sleep well at night knowing you issued several citations to loud motorcycles that cause health concerns for the citizenry, but you have not done anything to stop the murder, robbery, aggravated assaults, etc.

Sleep well, my friend.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #70
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

I agree with Rick the Psycho Cop about the fundamental reasons why cyclists should not have loud pipes on road bikes. It gives us all a bad image. Loud pipes MAY save lives, but they diminish the quality of life of a great many non-riders. Increased blood pressure may be an exaggeration, but I can tell you every summer I spend two weeks with family at our condo in Aspen. I bring the dual sports. i ride all over town. But I still cringe every time a big twin thunders in or out of town, or a sport bike bounces off rev limit somewhere in the distance. It's usually while I'm at the music festival with my folks, or at a nice dinner. Some parts of the world are meant for peace and serenity. Loud pipes detract from the quality of my life. I am guilty as the next guy on this board having made a small ruckus for many years. Generally, in my opinion, the louder the bike, the greater the need for attention from the rider. I've seen a bunch of bikes at PP1 with open pipes, chopped pipes, debaffled...and every rider with one was seeking attention in some way. It was true of me in the past, I chopped out baffles in college to have the cool sound. Kids will be kids, and this cop's gonna write tickets as long as the law allows and the courts back him up. No point whining about it.

Ask yourself this: if it was "uncool" to have a loud bike, how quiet would yours be?
Old 05-04-2010, 09:59 PM   #71
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Urich, would you simply look at the ordinance titled "noisy vehicles generally"....do you see a sound meter requirement there...please, pay attention...this is why you find yourself in trouble on the road...you only see what you want to see...
Well let's see...I believe we are still waiting for you to provide the 'current' ordinance as the most 'recent' I can find on the 'net' so far says it was set to expire in 2009. However, what is important... is 30-7 (formerly 30-8) quoted below..

Quote:
Sec. 30-7. Method of sound measurement.

Whenever portions of this chapter prohibit sound over a certain decibel limit, measurement shall be made with a Type 1 or Type 2 calibrated sound level meter utilizing the A-weighting scale and the slow meter response as specified by the American National Standards Institute (A.N.S.I. S1.4-1984/85A). Measurements recorded shall be taken so as to provide a proper representation of the sound being measured. The microphone of the meter shall be positioned so as not to create any unnatural enhancement or diminution of the measured sound. A windscreen for the microphone shall be used. Measurements of sound generated shall be taken from the property line of the nonresidential property or residential property where the sound is received to the source of the sound.
Now when you mention 'noisy vehicles generaly', are you attempting to refer to the blurb in the consituent? http://journeltheconstituent.blogspo...y-vehicle.html even that fails to address/document/state what you are claiming.

or this? http://www.nonoise.org/lawlib/cities/houston.htm

Quote:
Sec. 30-4. Noisy vehicles generally.

The use of any automobile, motorcycle, or other vehicle so out of repair, so loaded, or in such a manner so as to create loud and unreasonable grating, grinding, rattling or any other loud and unreasonable sound is hereby prohibited and declared to be unlawful.
&
Quote:
Sec. 30-5. Amplified sound from motor vehicle.

The production or reproduction of sound from amplification equipment contained in or mounted on a motor vehicle that produces sound in excess of the limits set forth in section 30-2, when measured at or near fifteen (15) feet from the nearest external point on the vehicle, is hereby prohibited and declared to be unlawful as a sound nuisance in violation of this chapter, except as permitted by section 30-9.
which is, as it is documented on that site...
Quote:
Sec. 30-8. Method of sound measurement.

Whenever portions of this chapter prohibit sound over a certain decibel limit, measurement of said sound shall be made with a Type 1 or Type 2 calibrated sound level meter utilizing the A-weighting scale and the slow meter response as specified by the American National Standards Institute (A.N.S.I. S1.4-1984/85A). [Image]Noise[Image] levels shall be measured in decibels and A-weighted. The unit of measurement shall be designated as dB(A). Meters shall be maintained in calibration and good working order. Calibrations shall be employed which meet A.N.S.I. S1.40-1984 prior to and immediately after every sampling of sound. Measurements recorded shall be taken so as to provide a proper representation of the sound being measured. The microphone of said meter shall be positioned so as not to create any unnatural enhancement or diminution of the measured sound. A windscreen for said microphone shall be used. Except as provided in sections 30-5 and 30-7(i), measurements shall be taken at or near the nearest property line of the property where the sound is being received.
I would say, in reply that I suggest YOU learn to pay attention... and perhaps restrain from making assumptions. It just so happens that MY particular self hasn't had a 'problem' (read that as a moving violation, or equipment violation) in approximately 20 years. Having said that, let me also point out that I can READ and am not displaying the fixation that displays as almost obessive in regards to
Quote:
motorcycles because "they are too loud!!!"

hmm...
Quote:
Again, most of my citations go to the big twins with straight pipes and the banger Acura's and Honda's. Rick HPD
&
Quote:
I do prefer the Hwy 6 and Westheimer area though,,,my beat...where you guys like to garner your attention.
...some neat comments to consider combined with your other commentay.
Quote:
please, pay attention
Maybe, just maybe you need to do the same and start looking at the areas of the members your referring to and the bikes they ride.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:38 PM   #72
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

this is hilarious. i always said the problem with america is someone else pushing their morals and dogma onto me. the free masons just require you to believe in . however it may be. it will always be us against them. generally. you get your day in court. its never been different. its always been the same. like in highschool rolling in the 90' mustang lx 5.0 with slicks and axle length pipes. maybe 4 15's in the back of the blazer with 2 1000 watt hifonics amplifiers. we got pulled over all the time. nothings changed. yes sir and no sir and take the ticket. then take your day in court. it's the price you pay to play. i get it guys, this cop is still a cop. and not one i would make a conscious decision to surround myself with. but he's still a cop. lol. and what i mean by that statement is that if in a moment where you were not a cop and we had conversation, we just would'nt agree. but i'm sure we would agree that you are a person im glad is there for the most part
Old 05-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #73
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead

Member Garage

Oh I have a Harley w/ Vance & Hines, I must be a Criminal, that means I will get pulled over and harrassed. "Loud Pipes" as a PC and then if nothing found, giving a Ticket because he's that he didnt get to take me to Jail. This guy is a DB!!! By all means, if I speed by you, pull me over, but if I'm just cruisin, go on to the next car/bike. Seriously please take your "Personal" problems somewhere else. Your abusing you "Right" as a Officer, its Obvious by your posts, that you "Target" MC and Rice Burner Cars. Profiling? Its ok, Im usually never in that area so "Do what you want to do" since thats your moto and NOT HPD's. If you give me a Ticket, Ill sign it, take it to court, get it dismissed or just pay in full, laugh while I "Cruise" away on my "Harley" that makes this world a sh*tty place to live and maybe punch the first baby I see since thats what MC riders with Aftermarket Pipes do! Then you'll just go back to your pathetic life sittin on the side of the Road. He's just a guy thats that we spend more on "Toys" then he makes annually. I mean my whole family are Officers in someway, yu give them a Bad name.....thats like a FireFighter beatin the sh*t out of a kid for havin a little FireCracker. Theres better PC for pullin someone over then "Loud Pipes" I mean really, how bout you pull the van over with 20 illegals in it, or the car with no plate, or the Tow trucker driver doing 120+ heading to an accident, or the Hazmat truck with No placards, or the car with the guys smokin Pot goin down the highway, NOT the guy on the 20k Harley riding down the road heading to the next Coffee Shop

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Old 05-04-2010, 11:29 PM   #74
viper3ez
Hello, My Name Is Nuvie

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightster Ridester View Post
Oh I have a Harley w/ Vance & Hines, I must be a Criminal, that means I will get pulled over and harrassed. "Loud Pipes" as a PC and then if nothing found, giving a Ticket because he's that he didnt get to take me to Jail. This guy is a DB!!! By all means, if I speed by you, pull me over, but if I'm just cruisin, go on to the next car/bike. Seriously please take your "Personal" problems somewhere else. Your abusing you "Right" as a Officer, its Obvious by your posts, that you "Target" MC and Rice Burner Cars. Profiling? Its ok, Im usually never in that area so "Do what you want to do" since thats your moto and NOT HPD's. If you give me a Ticket, Ill sign it, take it to court, get it dismissed or just pay in full, laugh while I "Cruise" away on my "Harley" that makes this world a sh*tty place to live and maybe punch the first baby I see since thats what MC riders with Aftermarket Pipes do! Then you'll just go back to your pathetic life sittin on the side of the Road. He's just a guy thats that we spend more on "Toys" then he makes annually. I mean my whole family are Officers in someway, yu give them a Bad name.....thats like a FireFighter beatin the sh*t out of a kid for havin a little FireCracker. Theres better PC for pullin someone over then "Loud Pipes" I mean really, how bout you pull the van over with 20 illegals in it, or the car with no plate, or the Tow trucker driver doing 120+ heading to an accident, or the Hazmat truck with No placards, or the car with the guys smokin Pot goin down the highway, NOT the guy on the 20k Harley riding down the road heading to the next Coffee Shop
amen!
Old 05-05-2010, 07:08 AM   #75
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Most drivers and riders in Houston are pretty selfish
Old 05-05-2010, 07:09 AM   #76
WWFII

Bike(s):
K8 Hayabusa (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdvet View Post
Ahhh yes the whole why don't you go catch real criminals. Do "real" criminals wear signs around their necks stating such? Didn't think so. So the man writes tickets whenever he gets free time to do so, what's wrong with that? I'm sure he talks to the people that live in his beat who don't like loud bikes. He has posted the law and enforces it, go to city hall with a bunch of other motorcyclists and petition to get it removed.

I wonder how many warrants arrest he has made while conducting traffic stops? Care to throw a number out there Rick?
Yes, please tell me how many noise-abatement motorcycle traffic-stops were hardened criminals that have murdered, raped, etc., I am willing to bet you it is rare -- because THOSE criminals DO NOT want to DRAW ATTENTION to themselves.

Also, you have still not answered my question as to WHY EMERGENCY vehicles have LOUD, OBNOXIOUS sirens! They should be banned on EMERGENCY vehicles because they cause health concerns!

You know as well as I do that sound works! You just do not want to admit it. You are correct, though. Citizens of Houston need to have this noise-abatement issue removed so cops can catch the criminals that do "real" crimes that REALLY affect the citizenry.

I would much prefer you use your time removing hardened criminals from the street. Noise-abatement should be VERY low on your list of priorities.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:11 AM   #77
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

cuz criminals ride noisy bikes as well

man a bumch odf dumbasses on this site, "we don't need cops" whateva...........
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
Old 05-05-2010, 07:16 AM   #78
WWFII

Bike(s):
K8 Hayabusa (STOLEN)

Quote:
The crime stats you quote, whether correct or incorrect, are reactive in nature...they are a sign of the times...they are also motivated by the same mentality that you guys display...disrespect for your fellowman. And yes, you do not know what you are talking about...in fact, it sounds as if you are somewhat misinformed to put it bluntly..but that is expected from a self-absorbed individual...yes, me and my breathe right strip slept very well last night, thank you.
You don't know me; however, since I own a motorcycle you have already placed me into a category. My bike has stock exhaust. I tend to think that I am not a 'self-absorbed' individual. I am very considerate to people around me.

I will assume, you are one of those cops that abuses your authority because you are wearing the uniform. You have been with the force so long that you feel it is your right to go through red-lights because you are too impatient to wait like everyone else. So, you flip your lights and siren on for a brief moment to go through the intersection. You do not even respect the laws you are to uphold -- yourself. I am willing to bet that you constantly break the speed-limit as well.

I know several cops that I consider friends, and they are nothing like you.

Carry on, writing citations for motorcyclists while major crimes are still being committed in your area of operations.

Last edited by WWFII; 05-05-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:18 AM   #79
WWFII

Bike(s):
K8 Hayabusa (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
cuz criminals ride noisy bikes as well

man a bumch odf dumbasses on this site, "we don't need cops" whateva...........
I never said we do not need cops. I have stated that they are a wasted allocation of resources to be writing this type of citation.

forbid you get into a wreck, and this Officer arrives one-hour later to assist -- because he was busy writing someone a noise-abatement citation.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:18 AM   #80
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWFII View Post
You don't know me; however, since I own a motorcycle you have already placed me into a category. My bike has stock exhaust. I tend to think that I am not a 'self-absorbed' individual. I am very considerate to people around me.

I will assume, you are one of those cops that abuses your authority because you are wearing the uniform. You have been with the force so long that you feel it is your right to go through red-lights because you are too impatient to wait like everyone else. So, you flip your lights and siren on for a brief moment to go through the intersection. You do not even respect the laws you are to uphold -- yourself.
sounds like you "know" him as well as he "knows" you

"Carry on, writing citations for motorcyclists while major crimes are still being committed in your area of operations."

again stupidity rears is head
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
Closed Thread

Advertisement