MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2006, 09:06 PM   #1
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

SEABROOK POLICE.

heres my story

i was riding home on monday evening,at around 8:30 p.m.,i was going 35 in a 45 up NASA RD.1.i see a cop coming towrds me,and he flips a u-turn,rides behind me in the lane nxt to me,he then gets behind me and lights me up,so i pull over and he says "hows it going". i said "fine till u stopped me",then he asked fofr liscence and insurance,so i take my helmet and gloves off het off the bike to get my insurance out of my trunk,i hand it to him,helloks at it and he says this is not a motorcylce endorsment liscence.so he hands me my insurance back,goes to his car comes back with my ticket,i sign for no liscence.then i ask why i was pulled over.then he said,well i stop bikes like this for 2 reasons.1.for registration2.for liscence.i said well i am from louisiana,i have been heree for 3 weeks and havent changed it over.i have up to 6 months to do so.he said correct.then i said well didnt you see the louisiana plates?he said yeah i did,i thought id stop you to check for liscence instead.then i said so there was no cause for me e to be stopped.then he said yes there was i wanted to see if you had a liscence.then he says have a nice night ride safe,and then he tells me he rides also.then i asked how much the ticket was then he said it changes,then i said"oh like your quotas?" then he looked tme ,told me "get the **** out of here before i haul your to jail." pretty ****ed up huh.

THOUGHT ID SHARE THIS WITH YOU GUYS WHO RIDE OUT THERE.BEWARE OF THIS.
rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Careful in Seabrook crewchief General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 02-11-2012 11:34 PM
hooters in seabrook BrokebackCowboy Events, Meets and Rides 27 01-04-2008 11:28 AM
Tookies in Seabrook whosthis Events, Meets and Rides 36 06-15-2007 04:59 PM
fuc* seabrook!!!! tcmatt Off Topic 3 05-30-2006 12:35 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2006, 09:09 PM   #2
TxVrod

It might be ok to smart off to cops in LA.... not a good idea here... not that I agree with his reasons for pulling you over.
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:09 PM   #3
zero4o3

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
i work in seabrook, never been pulled over
Old 06-14-2006, 09:16 PM   #4
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

DO NOT MOUTH OFF TO COPS IN TX!!!!

Old 06-14-2006, 09:18 PM   #5
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
heres my story

i was riding home on monday evening,at around 8:30 p.m.,i was going 35 in a 45 up NASA RD.1.i see a cop coming towrds me,and he flips a u-turn,rides behind me in the lane nxt to me,he then gets behind me and lights me up,so i pull over and he says "hows it going". i said "fine till u stopped me",then he asked fofr liscence and insurance,so i take my helmet and gloves off het off the bike to get my insurance out of my trunk,i hand it to him,helloks at it and he says this is not a motorcylce endorsment liscence.so he hands me my insurance back,goes to his car comes back with my ticket,i sign for no liscence.then i ask why i was pulled over.then he said,well i stop bikes like this for 2 reasons.1.for registration2.for liscence.i said well i am from louisiana,i have been heree for 3 weeks and havent changed it over.i have up to 6 months to do so.he said correct.then i said well didnt you see the louisiana plates?he said yeah i did,i thought id stop you to check for liscence instead.then i said so there was no cause for me e to be stopped.then he said yes there was i wanted to see if you had a liscence.then he says have a nice night ride safe,and then he tells me he rides also.then i asked how much the ticket was then he said it changes,then i said"oh like your quotas?" then he looked tme ,told me "get the **** out of here before i haul your to jail." pretty ****ed up huh.

THOUGHT ID SHARE THIS WITH YOU GUYS WHO RIDE OUT THERE.BEWARE OF THIS.

we posted a thread about these cops just about a week ago...ownage posted it....

i told you guys not to ride in SEABROOK already....jeez
Old 06-14-2006, 09:19 PM   #6
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

At least he said "How's it going?". Since he rides he may have trying to be cool with you. He's jus' doing his job by checking for license. Lot's of people dyin' on bikes lately.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:20 PM   #7
mad
Banned

Bike(s):
Suzuki M50

User is banned

mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:20 PM   #8
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13142
Old 06-14-2006, 09:22 PM   #9
zero4o3

i dont see a problem with him doing this sense he isnt going out of his way to give you a ticket for anythign else when im sure he could.

he is just keeping things under control sense its summer time with all the squids jumping on bikes right now its probably for the best
Old 06-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #10
mad
Banned

Bike(s):
Suzuki M50

User is banned

mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:26 PM   #11
zero4o3

well i dont really care because he isnt pulling me over
Old 06-14-2006, 09:29 PM   #12
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

well the response to flips post,the cop that pulled me over was an old school dude,,with grey hair.but he stoppedme for no real reason,i mean ,if he told me he just wanted to see if i had a liscence,that is no cause to stop someone.i asked if a car was driving by would he do the same ? he said no just these kind of bikes.then he says he worked for suzuki and yami corporation likes the bikes and all.he can kiss my ace.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:30 PM   #13
MadseasoN

..... plus out-of-state tags will get you pulled over. If you're in-state he could've just ran your plates to see if you had a license or not. I've had COPS tail me for a mile or so then pull away.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:31 PM   #14
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Lol. FTP!!!
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:32 PM   #15
MadseasoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
well the response to flips post,the cop that pulled me over was an old school dude,,with grey hair.but he stoppedme for no real reason,i mean ,if he told me he just wanted to see if i had a liscence,that is no cause to stop someone.i asked if a car was driving by would he do the same ? he said no just these kind of bikes.then he says he worked for suzuki and yami corporation likes the bikes and all.he can kiss my ace.
Wish I was pulled over by a COP like that. The METRO COP that pulled me over started off with "pull that thing over". Then "don't give me that I'll tow this thing and throw you in a squad car". Basically he was getting because I wouldn't answer his questions.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:37 PM   #16
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

looks like his profiling worked. sorry.

havent; you been here longer then 3 week? if so then you lied to the LEO, and he coulda added more charges. i mena you've been posting here since dec. '05????

and i bet your bike is prolly not legal in either TX or LA........for some reason or other, most likely tag placement and yet another reason to pull you over.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!

Last edited by RACER X; 06-14-2006 at 09:41 PM.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:44 PM   #17
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

if you're on a bike...and know something's not legit....stay away from nasa rd 1 going toward kemah.

seabrook and el lago police will always pull over a sport bike regardless. if all your stuff is legit, then no worries.

but if it isnt...wither get your stuff right...or just stay away from the seabrook area..
Old 06-14-2006, 09:47 PM   #18
SackDragger

Bike(s):
Gixxer

Seabrook PD and all the other little towns around there like Kemah and El Lago all have hard ons for traffic tickets, there's nothing else for them to do. Sorry to hear you got a ticket, but I will never understand why people ride without a license.

Cheesy Family Photos:
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k2/ctreat/
SackDragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:49 PM   #19
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackDragger
Seabrook PD and all the other little towns around there like Kemah and El Lago all have hard ons for traffic tickets, there's nothing else for them to do. Sorry to hear you got a ticket, but I will never understand why people ride without a license.
Yeap! reality is a
Old 06-14-2006, 10:04 PM   #20
rick
R.I.P. "B"

Bike(s):
o5 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
looks like his profiling worked. sorry.

havent; you been here longer then 3 week? if so then you lied to the LEO, and he coulda added more charges. i mena you've been posting here since dec. '05????

and i bet your bike is prolly not legal in either TX or LA........for some reason or other, most likely tag placement and yet another reason to pull you over.
my bike is legit,plate is in back where anyone can see it.that is why thats the only ticket he gave me.i mean the cops down there are pretty ****ed from what i hear people tell me they stop them for no reason,like this one girl said they stopped her cause she didnt signal 100 feet before the turn.thats just b.s. in my book.

Advertisement