MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2010, 09:52 AM   #21
zombiejesus
braaaaiiiiinssss

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

park a good bit away and shoot out a tire and a window with a .22 rifle. let a week go by and do it again. make sure you have a clean backdrop so if you miss you don't hit someone. or you could always do a little hit and run of yours if you have a buddy with an old beat up truck with a steel bumper. that's why I loved my ranger, that steel bumper was a freakin battering ram.
Hit & Run - Need Plate Run MadseasoN General Discussion (Moto Related) 77 08-30-2016 09:32 PM
hit and run jermjerm General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 04-22-2011 03:17 PM
hit and run TREE Off Topic 3 02-05-2009 01:27 PM
Motorcyclist dies after being hit by hit-and-run driver Jay General Discussion (Moto Related) 87 09-04-2007 11:28 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2010, 10:54 AM   #22
ravenphat
Voyagers mc VffV

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2009 zx 14
honda vtx 1800

I didn't say shoot anybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel!! View Post
every one is so hatefull and racist ,allways wana shoot some body whatever happend to fists flying .IM not much a religious person but every thing that happens its for a reason i belive.

STAY ALERT STAY ALIVE! Its a jungle out in the streets thats why we weare helmets and if you dont your a jabroni.
I throw bombs with tha best of them. I was sayin that for him not to let him to get all the way home with his windshieldcm shattered. Then second one was a lil demonic but it would make me feel better. Most ull take helmets off to fight not me keep mine on that way can't get to my head body shots hurt but they make mistake helmet harder than fist. Marine training taught me well so I aunt scared it's usually the other breaks gun out. But if lawyers don't get it done he has options to ease is mind over it. Has for racist not racist just hate stupid people doin stupid . Have had too many bros hurt or killed by like this. That's why there a defenders program on side with Coc and coci of texas to fight laws and to help make them for us motorcyclist.

Last edited by ravenphat; 04-25-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Forgot this
ravenphat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:32 AM   #23
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Is it an wonder why these azzholes run? Look how easy it is for them.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #24
Johnny77423
Obnoxiously Loud Guy

Bike(s):
Scooter
Moped
Tricycle
rzr

I got hit last November in the middle of Sealy by a drunk chick who left the scene... 5 minutes later, over 10 cop cars showed up and they wrote me a ticket for not having my license or insurance with me... and NEVER went to investigate the car that hit me... and no one stopped to help me... An hour later the ambulance shows up... In Texas, the cops are Fu(K!ng worthless... all they do is get in your way and live off a government paycheck...

Top that off, I've been hit 3 times in my truck by illegals in the last 3 years (brookshire and sealy are packed full of them)... no license or insurance, twice they tried too leave the scene... And people wonder why I got my CHL...

Johnny
Johnny77423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:46 AM   #25
Johnny77423
Obnoxiously Loud Guy

Bike(s):
Scooter
Moped
Tricycle
rzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderface View Post
park a good bit away and shoot out a tire and a window with a .22 rifle. let a week go by and do it again. make sure you have a clean backdrop so if you miss you don't hit someone. or you could always do a little hit and run of yours if you have a buddy with an old beat up truck with a steel bumper. that's why I loved my ranger, that steel bumper was a freakin battering ram.
I just put the frankentruck back together... '94 dodge diesel with a ranchhand bumper... wanna buy it cheap? It'd make for some good payback ... LOL
Johnny77423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #26
goose
Goose

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2007 Yamaha R1
2005 yamaha r6 (sold)
2001 Gsxr 750 (gone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel!! View Post
every one is so hatefull and racist ,allways wana shoot some body whatever happend to fists flying .IM not much a religious person but every thing that happens its for a reason i belive.

STAY ALERT STAY ALIVE! Its a jungle out in the streets thats why we weare helmets and if you dont your a jabroni.
well its obvious this idiot wasn't going to stop. If so then fists could fly!!! Stay alert stay alive....Go Army!!!!!!
goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:46 PM   #27
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
it.. slash the tires, remove the license plates of the truck, break the windows and beat the body with a baseball bat.

Then RUN!
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:50 PM   #28
ThomasNinja650
SSG Coleman

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
it.. slash the tires, remove the license plates of the truck, break the windows and beat the body with a baseball bat.

Then RUN!
A well placed Malatov Cocktail through the window should remedy the problems the OP suffered.

I'm just saying......
Old 04-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #29
Conroe_gsxrboy

Bike(s):
97' gsxr 600
01' gsxr 600
04' gsxr 1000
01 ttr 90
07' gsxr 1000

We could do a Biker Beatdown Night. All meet up at the Spot. Too many of us to single out. Each on of us get a good lick in then were outty. Then the last one pokes him w a stick jus to make sure we gotem. Couple of years ago a kat we were ridin with was hit from behind at about 40mph and his bike ran over. The guys n the truck kept goin. With the 1ks' n the group he ran for a bit been was surrounded by bikes that brought him bak. Take his keys. They ran far enough to switch drivers. Cops show up. Guys had no papers and illegal, so same thing. They never got anything but a ticket i believe. And to a fake name at that. ......That was kinda long too huh?
Conroe_gsxrboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #30
Conroe_gsxrboy

Bike(s):
97' gsxr 600
01' gsxr 600
04' gsxr 1000
01 ttr 90
07' gsxr 1000

The thing about it was the guy who switched spots with the driver got the ticket and he had no paper either. So the ticket was useless. Something to jus sign off on and move on the the next i geuss.
Conroe_gsxrboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #31
Counterculture
Resident beatnik

Bike(s):
Victory V92. Someday an S3 in flat black

man, the frustration is the insult to the injury. Almost worse than the financial / physical burden of being hit is the frustration trying to wrap your brain around how selfish people are. Hope you get things resolved brother. You are ambulatory, thank for that.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:18 PM   #32
mammothmc

All I can say to this is GO ARIZONA!!!!!

Please let Texas follow in your footsteps. F'n rediculous. He commited a crime that could have killed you. My jeep was totalled by a guy who had insurance.....he wouldn't produce a drivers license & claimed it was his cousins car & that he was an illegal. No ticket & his insurance wouldn't pay up since he wouldn't id himself.

You or I would be arrested for failure to ID. (its only a crime if you're white is what the officer said)

On the flip side. I had a fender bender (literally just a little dent but my fault) Wasn't worth filing on insurance. I traded info with the guy (he was illegal) & told him to get me a price on a new bumper & I'd gladly buy it & have it put on rather than filing a claim. An hour later I get a call from the cops to come down to the police station to get my ticket. Some bystander took my info from him & called the cops with it to make sure I didn't "take advantage" of the poor hispanic.
mammothmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #33
Snow
Can I kick it?

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

Dang.

Why is this posted in the events section?

Anyway, that is some BS man... truly.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #34
goose
Goose

Bike(s):
2007 Yamaha R1
2005 yamaha r6 (sold)
2001 Gsxr 750 (gone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothmc View Post
All I can say to this is GO ARIZONA!!!!!

Please let Texas follow in your footsteps. F'n rediculous. He commited a crime that could have killed you. My jeep was totalled by a guy who had insurance.....he wouldn't produce a drivers license & claimed it was his cousins car & that he was an illegal. No ticket & his insurance wouldn't pay up since he wouldn't id himself.

You or I would be arrested for failure to ID. (its only a crime if you're white is what the officer said)

On the flip side. I had a fender bender (literally just a little dent but my fault) Wasn't worth filing on insurance. I traded info with the guy (he was illegal) & told him to get me a price on a new bumper & I'd gladly buy it & have it put on rather than filing a claim. An hour later I get a call from the cops to come down to the police station to get my ticket. Some bystander took my info from him & called the cops with it to make sure I didn't "take advantage" of the poor hispanic.
The downfall to this arizona debate is that when an "illegal" witnesses an accident, crime, murder, whatever, they will not come forward for fear of deportation. Please don't make all "illegals" look like fukin idiots for there are many white, black, asian, idiots aswell. Its obvious we will never be able to deport all illegals but allowing them to aquire insurance is a solution that can benefit us all.
goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:49 PM   #35
zombiejesus
braaaaiiiiinssss

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
The downfall to this arizona debate is that when an "illegal" witnesses an accident, crime, murder, whatever, they will not come forward for fear of deportation. Please don't make all "illegals" look like fukin idiots for there are many white, black, asian, idiots aswell. Its obvious we will never be able to deport all illegals but allowing them to aquire insurance is a solution that can benefit us all.
alllowin them to acquire insurance? how about shipping them back to the shithole they came from, and if they want to come back they can do everything the legal way.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:06 AM   #36
nihaikitty
Squidette

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderface View Post
alllowin them to acquire insurance? how about shipping them back to the shithole they came from, and if they want to come back they can do everything the legal way.
It takes several years to become legal and even then there's no guarantee, thats why most don't bother.

I don't have problem with most illegals because I grew up around them, but I think that any illegal who commits a hit and run should be DO NOT PASS GO deported on the spot. If they don't want to be a caring citizen, then they can get the eff out of here and go back to "the shithole they came from". In fact, like that other guy said, why don't you call INS on his ?
Old 04-26-2010, 12:24 AM   #37
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Call INS on his . Follow him to work and report his employer. Say he assaulted you. Whatever, just get one up on the fugger.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:34 AM   #38
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Call La Migra/INS Border patrol..the caca green cars...tell them they are running imigrants in and out of them trailer homes....get a lawn chair and sit back and watch then laugh and throw the finger as they get deported!
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:22 AM   #39
Helios
Back again again...

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 Silver Gixxer

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty View Post
I don't have problem with most illegals because I grew up around them, but I think that any illegal who commits a hit and run should be DO NOT PASS GO deported on the spot. If they don't want to be a caring citizen, then they can get the eff out of here and go back to "the shithole they came from". In fact, like that other guy said, why don't you call INS on his ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post
Call INS on his . Follow him to work and report his employer. Say he assaulted you. Whatever, just get one up on the fugger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
Call La Migra/INS Border patrol..the caca green cars...tell them they are running imigrants in and out of them trailer homes....get a lawn chair and sit back and watch then laugh and throw the finger as they get deported!
All good suggestions!
Helios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:59 AM   #40
Rocket_Fish

Bike(s):
1995 CBR 900rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post

Yep and about a week later they are right back where they left off cause now they have more money than the first time they came over and the coyote already has a spot on his list for him the next run.

For a weekends entertainment this would be fun.
Rocket_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement