MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #81
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
Buck. . .your thread title is all up, you didn't catch !!!! You saw them, but you didn't catch !!! Tell the truth sucka, the only "red hand" was the one not holding the phone while you were chatting with some fresh teen on the phone. . .crazy . Why don't you tell these MH rookies how it used to go down around here, rental cars with the top down running off the road while some ladies are flashing you and MarcusBrookz and all the other fukced up this site was made of. I don't post much here anymore, the new crowd just doesn't seem to get it like we did.
Ah ! you remember all that jet????! mannnnnnn ive lived wayyyy past my life expectancy. Man both mom and daughter were trying to drag me off to their layer and rape me! .... I failed in my escape.

But on a brighter note i think rickykline knocked up the daughter sometime between then and now
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Caught Red Handed!!!! MadseasoN Off Topic 25 09-21-2006 10:09 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #82
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

giggidy
Old 04-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #83
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
i have to say that was quiet an interesting write up. thank you. for being of brown decent I have 2 things for you. 1. why don't you have weapons on you? aren't you required by code brown to always pack heat? 2. you have a good grasp on the english language. Isn't that another violation of the brown code? lol. glad they didn't jack your ride, but rest assured they'll prolly be back so see #1.

glad they didnt get the bike.. btw.. me being of italian decent, we are required to carry a pizza cutter with us at all times...

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #84
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
Joe Horn of Pasadena was no billed for shooting and killing two robbers in broad daylight outside his home for robbing his neighbor even though the 911 operator told him to stay inside and not confront them.Link
He played an old man who was worried they were gonna take his shotty and use it against him. If you want to know what Joe says after the fact PM me. I have talked to the man myself on the subject.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #85
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Oh, and I proudly donated to his defense fund. If you think that no-bill didnt cost him dearly I have news for ya. His defense attorney was mostly free as it was a friend and he still spent somewhere between 50-100K. He said he wasnt sure of the exact figure.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #86
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
Oh, and I proudly donated to his defense fund. If you think that no-bill didnt cost him dearly I have news for ya. His defense attorney was mostly free as it was a friend and he still spent somewhere between 50-100K. He said he wasnt sure of the exact figure.
don't think anything worth a is free anymore....but yea you raised a very good point.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:30 PM   #87
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasboy713 View Post
that is why my gun stays with me. not to kill ubt @ least injure 'til the cops get there and they get what they desreve
This is totally illegal. You cant shoot to wound or maim. Its shoot to kill or dont shoot at all. The law is very clear on this matter.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #88
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

A good rule of thumb is, If it isnt worth 50g's let them take it. If you can reasonably make the claim that you were in fear for your life blast away.

Joe horn says they turned as he was pulling the trigger. I can believe that.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:48 PM   #89
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

the people who say they'd shoot to injure need to reevaluate their stance, for sure.

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:27 PM   #90
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
Buck. . .your thread title is all up, you didn't catch !!!! You saw them, but you didn't catch !!! Tell the truth sucka, the only "red hand" was the one not holding the phone while you were chatting with some fresh teen on the phone. . .crazy . Why don't you tell these MH rookies how it used to go down around here, rental cars with the top down running off the road while some ladies are flashing you and MarcusBrookz and all the other fukced up this site was made of. I don't post much here anymore, the new crowd just doesn't seem to get it like we did.

when i saw the title i thought buck nasty was talking about those raccoons again or wutever those animals that were u off... hahah member that?

i rememer trying to teach buck nasty how to wheelie on the freeway and the first one he rode out all of 2nd gear and in the middle of it his wallet and some other flew out his jacket and looked liek he had a mcdonalds bag full of napkins blew up lol then we had to go the wrong way on 610 to find all ur lmao
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:32 PM   #91
JP171

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
This is totally illegal. You cant shoot to wound or maim. Its shoot to kill or dont shoot at all. The law is very clear on this matter.
LOUD BUZZER!!!!!!!!!!!

you never "shoot to kill" you use your weapon to stop the attempted theft during the night time, robery, burglery of a habitation, rape, Murder, aggrivated assault, kidnaping of a minor or aggrivated kidnaping. you DO NOT shoot the sorry fukk in the face/head that is infact prima facie evidence of attempted murder, nor do you shoot a "warning shot" you shoot the stoopid center mass, if he dies he dies, if he doesn't then get ready for the civil suit, do not shoot the when they are running away. I have shot people and I have NOT done jail time nor have I even went to the city jail, I did go to one grand jury hearing, was IN FACT no billed as its called or in the proper term the Grand Jury declined to indict me on formal charges, the police dept/DA refered it to a grand jury without charges and recomended that no charges be filed. I will still put 2 into the center mass of anyone I catch trying to break into any part of my home or vehicles, as well as attempting to vandalize, assault or otherwise disturb my beaty sleep(I need all I can get)

The castle doctrine law reaffirmed the right to protect your home, your property and yourself and family. use it, use it wisely but use it. NO ONE has the right to steal from you, destroy your belongings or assault/Injure your family or friends.

Had it been me both of the would have been on the ground, probably bleeding from 5.56mm holes in them or possibly 40cal, if the guy told me I have a gun, I'd have shot him so fast his momma would have felt it a year from now. but do not go around actin like your wyatt earp cause there is always someone faster on the draw, so use the old guys method, youth and enthusiasm are always over come by age and treachery

For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Locate a Recruiter http://www.gotxsg.com/join.php
JP171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #92
Pyrogenic
Annuit Coeptis Celeritas

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2001 FZ1

Member Garage

Hmmm - shoot first... and risk a shootout and possibly shooting an innocent bystander (neighbor) by mistake.... or call the cops when you noticed them the first time... and avoiding being seen and possibly retaliated against later.... and then they'd have gotten caught.

usually the threat of the gun is enough to stop most thugs... that's why the cops don't shoot until they realize they are in grave danger. but someone comes to get into my house? Death as soon as possible...

Pyrogenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #93
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatboygeorge View Post

when i saw the title i thought buck nasty was talking about those raccoons again or wutever those animals that were u off... hahah member that?

i rememer trying to teach buck nasty how to wheelie on the freeway and the first one he rode out all of 2nd gear and in the middle of it his wallet and some other flew out his jacket and looked liek he had a mcdonalds bag full of napkins blew up lol then we had to go the wrong way on 610 to find all ur lmao
LOL ya I didnt even know it happened, you were pointing at me and I was like what what? you want me to do another one? okay.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #94
Texas Bullet
Love The Track

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'09 MV Agusta F4 312RR 1078
'09 Ducati 1098r Bayliss
'08 Ducati Desmosedici

After pondering for a day or so, I've decided you deserve this anyway

You did after all have the to jump out of your car naked and scare/run them off.

So my hats off to you. Crazy, but brave nonetheless.

Good looking out. Protecting your baby at all costs.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #95
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)

CYHAAT....

Carry Your Heat At All Times

On your property, at night, stealing from you = justified homocide

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
NorthHoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:07 PM   #96
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

If i'm not mistaken it IS legal in Texas to use deadly force to protect your neighbor's property as well.

Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:29 PM   #97
Lilrowdy1
High Class Hoodrat

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 GSXR - 600 THANK YOU GEORGE :)

Send a message via AIM to Lilrowdy1
Brown nekkid ninjas.

What can Brown do for you?

For the record....My muscles are way bigger then Cali's......true story.
I am an equal opportunity annoyer
Lilrowdy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #98
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Bullet View Post
After pondering for a day or so, I've decided you deserve this anyway

You did after all have the to jump out of your car naked and scare/run them off.

So my hats off to you. Crazy, but brave nonetheless.

Good looking out. Protecting your baby at all costs.

Thank you sir! After replaying the scenerio over and over in my head I came to the same conclusion today.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:04 PM   #99
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilrowdy1 View Post
Brown nekkid ninjas.

What can Brown do for you?
You dont want to know
Old 04-21-2010, 06:04 PM   #100
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
LOL ya I didnt even know it happened, you were pointing at me and I was like what what? you want me to do another one? okay.
u did do another one lol u thought i was like giving u props or somthing good times
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement