MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2010, 12:00 AM   #41
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase4556 View Post
Apparently not to many of you realize the results of you shooting and killing someone.

Just saying, with so many people here saying you would shoot first, ask questions later. Remember...may not always be worth it.
Well heres one of your thieves lol

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Caught Red Handed!!!! MadseasoN Off Topic 25 09-21-2006 10:09 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #42
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):

Man guys I am REALLY regretting not putting my health and good looks on the line for you guys. Now i keep getting the feeling somone elses bike is getting swiped next.

Honestly when i jumped outta my car with a ''heeeeyah!'' and scared them that was the perfect time to UFC those motherfkers. They were so caught off guard they just stood there with there jaws dropped like.. "the is that??" Imagine being the first cop that rolls up and finds me on the ground rear naked choking the outta 1 of em and him relentlessly tapping out.

"breaking news, an arab in clearlake takes out 2 robbers, 1 suspect was found with 3 shoes on, 2 on his feet and 1 up his . The other seems to have been blown up via IED, how that happened we are still trying to figure out" <---- thats more like it
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:20 AM   #43
__NATE__

Bike(s):
07 Hayabusa
Honda Crf 450
TTR 90
Yami PW 50

ummm i dont even know if a 12 pack of coronas could have got me to make a write up like that ahhhhhhh 1 shame on you for not packing umm 2 shame on you for even being in your car at that time in boxers spanking your monkey no wonder they dident take you serious hahaha..

but i am glade they dident get your
~~When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.~~~THIS IS MY BUSA THEIR ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS IS MINE! WITH OUT MY BUSA I'M A CAGER!~~~
__NATE__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:37 AM   #44
nihaikitty
Squidette

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

holy chit, you're still on here? What the is up, dude, I hadn't talked to you in forever! Good thing you were sitting in the car, too bad the sword wasn't in there with you, that would have been some scary to see! They might try to come back for your bike, do you have theft or lojack?
Old 04-20-2010, 01:40 AM   #45
nihaikitty
Squidette

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hern5972 View Post
keep a golf club or a cheap softball or base ball bat in the ride man...
or a can of bear mace
Old 04-20-2010, 02:05 AM   #46
nihaikitty
Squidette

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by __NATE__ View Post
ummm i dont even know if a 12 pack of coronas could have got me to make a write up like that ahhhhhhh 1 shame on you for not packing umm 2 shame on you for even being in your car at that time in boxers spanking your monkey no wonder they dident take you serious hahaha..

but i am glade they dident get your
If they didn't take him seriously they would be like "fck you, this is our bike now, nuka". What thief wouldn't see a witness and possible owner of the property as a threat? They didn't want to run because that just screams "I just got caught attempting to commit a crime" so they tried to walk casually away. Haven't you ever caught someone trying to break into a car or whatever? I have. Did they run? No, they just whistled and leisurely walked away. But I bet as soon as they were out of my sight they started running. IF he had a gun, then they would have ran on the spot. If both parties involved had guns then it just would ahve been a mess on the driveway.

As far as flirting on the phone with some chick in his panties, well he probably lives with other people and went to his car for quiet and solitude, just happened to be in his skivvies (although I wouldn't put it past you, homes, to be having phone in the car. Dirty dirty boy, david!).
Old 04-20-2010, 03:08 AM   #47
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty View Post
If they didn't take him seriously they would be like "fck you, this is our bike now, nuka". What thief wouldn't see a witness and possible owner of the property as a threat? They didn't want to run because that just screams "I just got caught attempting to commit a crime" so they tried to walk casually away. Haven't you ever caught someone trying to break into a car or whatever? I have. Did they run? No, they just whistled and leisurely walked away. But I bet as soon as they were out of my sight they started running. IF he had a gun, then they would have ran on the spot. If both parties involved had guns then it just would ahve been a mess on the driveway.

As far as flirting on the phone with some chick in his panties, well he probably lives with other people and went to his car for quiet and solitude, just happened to be in his skivvies (although I wouldn't put it past you, homes, to be having phone in the car. Dirty dirty boy, david!).

If I did have a gun, it probably woulda turned into a mexican stand off I decided.

I guess we should look into why i would be in my boxers. I sleep in them outta habbit (you should know this) , as one should always ready for action.. that involves any kind. I havnt been able to sleep recently so ill be in the kitchen making me a turkey sammich or on the phone talking to women of loose character. Seeing that this new potential victim is a virgin, I gave the situation more respect and went somewhere more secluded so i could actualy pay attention this one. So in a way i guess my bike was saved due to this girl, I owe her and willing i will return the favor the best way i know how. Ive been working on my karma recently and i guess it came back around

Annnnnnnnnnd if buck nasty remembers correctly, youve been a very VERY dirty girl in the past too marlena. Good to hear from you again! muuuuuuuuuuuah!
Buck Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:19 AM   #48
dnix600

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

dnix600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:30 AM   #49
stumpykola

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
1998 s10 :( ineedmoney
2008 gsxr 600 (SOLD)
2009 ninja 250 (Sold)

The best that I can describe them is 1 was wasa tall white male , skinny and bald. :[/QUOTE]

r u sure he wasnt hispanic?did he have a gotea? maybe a big mole on his face?
stumpykola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:51 AM   #50
DanteLee
Sexy Dynamite

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it

so you broke CODE BROWN and you now are in CODE BLUE ?
Old 04-20-2010, 06:55 AM   #51
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFLo View Post
What happens if they have no gun?? And you shoot and kill them??
Texas Castle Doctrine (link)

Joe Horn (link)
Bevo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:33 AM   #52
Badzx14r
Banned

Bike(s):
2many2list

User is banned

Badzx14r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:39 AM   #53
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
oh and dont shoot to kill. shoot the leg or a arm or something that its not going to kill them. i usually go for the leg. the beat the fk out of them when they fall! just saying is an option!
you kidding? If I ever have to use my gun against another human being...you bet your I'm shooting to kill....otherwise I shouldn't have my gun drawn in the first place.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:41 AM   #54
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
Annnnnnnnnnd if buck nasty remembers correctly, youve been a very VERY dirty girl in the past too marlena. Good to hear from you again! muuuuuuuuuuuah!
, now I need a new monitor after reading that sh*t. and I don't even know what he's referring to.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:41 AM   #55
urbanXJ
erect engorged member

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2008 Versys

lol at the naked man with a sword

and "bear mace" dosn't have the correct solvent to work very well on people

Get you can of Freeze +P (OC+CS)...just google it.

the solvent is dichloromethane, same stuff that is in paint remover and goes right through any oils on the face...better yet get a shot gun

Last edited by urbanXJ; 04-20-2010 at 07:44 AM.
urbanXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:44 AM   #56
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase4556 View Post
Apparently not to many of you realize the results of you shooting and killing someone. While I have no moral remorse for killing a thief, keep in mind that on average it costs about $120,000 in legal fees for every case that involves using deadly force when deemed needed(aka shooting when you fear your life).

Just saying, with so many people here saying you would shoot first, ask questions later. Remember...may not always be worth it. They could be stealing my car, and all I would do is maybe pull a gun and watch them drive away. Its not worth it to me...my life, yes. My property? Usually not.

Your one of the few here who seen to have a grasp on reality. Im with ya on this matter. I have been through the court system and know how it is. The grand jury doesnt really " no-bill". Its very rare. Your gonna be out of pocket way more than the value of shyt the dirt bags were gonna steal.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:49 AM   #57
Grinchy

Feedback Rating: (15)

Bike(s):
'prila

Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:09 AM   #58
spring r1

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
07 r1
04gsxr600 track
ttr90

Quote:
u end up with two dead theives.........and how u tried to tell the man with the scewdriver which had u in fear of ur life to stop walking towards you and his friend to keep his hand where u can see them and not reach for the gun he said he had.....key words being i was in fear of my life and to protect my property.......dead people dont get to give there side of the story
Old 04-20-2010, 08:16 AM   #59
07CBR

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
08 CBR600, silver
07 CBR600, black (wrecked/sold)
Suzuki DRZ400SM, yellow (sold)

Quote:
Considering you live in Texas, you get to keep riding your bike. You have the right to protect your property with whatever force is necessary.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:22 AM   #60
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpykola View Post
The best that I can describe them is 1 was wasa tall white male , skinny and bald. :
r u sure he wasnt hispanic?did he have a gotea? maybe a big mole on his face?[/QUOTE]

Do you know something we dont...please do tell
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement