MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
awokenracer
california destined

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
None :(

Question Valentino Rossi in 2012

Alright VR fans... what's the deal? Will he be switching to F1 or will I still have a chance to see him on 2 wheels in the 2012 season??? I must know!

My pre-deployment training starts on July 29. So I have the Leguna Seca race to be my last chance on the 25th. I'll return from Iraq in October 2011 (hopefully)... meaning I'll miss another Leguna Seca or Indianapolis race.

I just want to see the GOAT before I deploy and totally miss my chance to see him on a bike after I come back.

I was going to fly to California but the tickets are awfully pricey. So driving would be my best bet, but it's going to be with my wife, my 3 y/o brat and a future-racing infant. AAAh decisions decisions! Man, the money is tight and the time is ticking!

Or maybe I can gather some leave days and watch him in Qatar in 2011 thats if his is still in MotoGP for 2011.