Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2006, 05:57 PM   #21
The Doctor
Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

A Ducati
A KaToom
Several Yamahas...
Some Kawis

Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Originally Posted by 50cc chick
Well apparently it's not only going to be going on just Sun, because one of the girlsdecided it would be great to bring the water guns out today and well needless to say it went from a few squirts with those to pitchers of ice and water, minding you i was wearing a white shirt, that was the coldest ride home in my car EVER!!! It's Sam's Boat gone wild...LOL!!!
Ok now this is where i should have posted my question :

"Help a brotha get in under 21!"

Where can i get fake IDs here? I'm new in Town (or still consider myself new), back in cali we could get knockoff ids for $40! Was worth it too if ya ask me !
A tip somebody gave me on Endurance Racing...

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal...
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote