MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 3 Introduction

Alright. At last, here is the run down for the next MotoHouston.com Xbox Live MotoGP 07 Series.

When: Every Tuesday night at 10:00pm, starting Tuesday April 27th and continuing for 8 Tuesdays afterwards.

How will the series be ran?: Each race night we'll run 6 races, 3 MotoGP and 3 Extreme. Each race will be 3 laps. We'll progress through the tracks according to the single players season on MotoGP 07. Starting with the Losail circuit, and the 2 tracks following it, for the first race night. Then the following 3 tracks on the next race night. So on and so forth.....for 9 weeks. After the 9th race night, we'll end the series. The tracks will be grouped as follows:

1:Losail
2:Jerez
3:Istanbul
4:Gulf
5:Andalucia
6:Whale Coast

1:Shanghai
2:Le Mans
3:Mugello
4:Copa Cabana
5:Riviera
6:Tuscany

1:Catalunya
2: Donington
3:Assen
4:Barcelona
5:Shires
6:Low Country

1:Sachsenring
2:Laguna Seca
3:Brno
4:Autobahn
5:Montery
6:Prague

1:Misano
2:Estoril
3:Motegi
4:Algarve
5:Tokyo
6:Outback

1:Phillip Island
2:Sepang
3:Valencia
4:Melay

NO PERSONAL BIKES ALLOWED.
What rider you pick, is the rider you must stick with all through the series. The same rider can be picked by multiple players. Below is the list of riders available. Figure out which one you would like to use, then either PM me or post up who you choose. I'll confirm with you that I have you down for said rider. The list of riders available is as follows:

Ducati Marlboro-DUCATI - cyrcik21/Crastius
Casey Stoner
Loris Capirossi

Ilmor Racing-ILMOR - Bloodstripe/Grayj
Jeremy McWilliams
Andrew Pitt

Kawasaki Racing-KAWASAKI - mekrew/socaroel
Randy De Puniet
Olivier Jacque

Fiat Yamaha-YAMAHA - xXAJFLoXx/SpartyBSME
Valentino Rossi
Colin Edwards

Repsol Honda-HONDA - SBK Pilot/armandito360
Nicky Hayden
Dani Pedrosa

Free Agent Riders:
scrc john/hando600rr

Open Teams looking to sign riders:

Rizla Suzuki-SUZUKI
John Hopkins
Chris Vermuelen

Gresini Honda-HONDA
Marco Melandri
Toni Elias

Pramac d'AntinDucati-DUCATI
Alex Barros
Alex Hoffman

LCR Honda-HONDA
Carlos Checa

Tech 3 Dunlop Yamaha-YAMAHA
Makoto Tamada
Sylvain Guintoli

Team Roberts-HONDA ENGINE
Kenny Roberts Jr.

Konica Minolta Honda-HONDA
Shinya Nakano

Any other free agents looking to play that do not have a team will get the choice of a team or be assigned to a team to even point standings out. Hopefully we can keep the # of riders even and have multiple teams of riders.

Scoring: The points you earn at the end of the night will be added to the championship standings. The MotoGP point standings will be based on team results, and the Extreme points will be individual If you need to leave the races early, then I'll record the points you earned up to that point and add them appropriately. If you get disconnected from the race/room, rejoin (if you can) and continue racing. I'll attempt to record each players points after each race, in case this happens to someone (Henry.....).

What's the schedule for each race night?: I will open a private race room 5 or 10 minutes prior to 10:00pm. As you sign onto Xbox Live, I'll send each of you an invite. At 10:10pm, we'll kick off the first race. We'll take a 4-5 minute break inbetween each race. When the races are done, I'll record the points and we'll close the room. Unless anyone wants to stay behind for extracurricular activites/trash talking.

What happens if I'm going to be a little late?: If you think you're going to be a few minutes late (5-10 minutes), send me a text and we'll hold off for a few. After we get a roster or an idea on who plans to participate, I'll PM everyone my cell number.

Will we reschedule a race?: If there is a serious schedule conflict and everyone agrees with it, we'll postpone that week's round to the following Tuesday.

What tracks are we going to run in the rain?: I'm going to set the weather to Random. After we have 1 race in the wet for that night, I'll turn Random off. If we don't get a wet track for that night, then we got lucky.

Collisions: Collision will be "ON". So get ready for some bowling......

SIM setting: SIM setting will be at 0%.

Who can participate?: Anyone connected to the MotoHouston community can play. If they're on MotoHouston, they're game. No outsiders!

Do I need a mic?: Technically, no. But it makes things a load easier. If you don't have a mic, you better pay attention. If your room toggle is thumbs up, you're ready to race in my eyes. That goes for guys with mics as well.

What happens if I get disconnected from the race/room?: Sit tight and I'll send you a new invite once the race is over.

If i forgot something let me know and i will add it / change it

Last edited by mekrew; 04-20-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: updated teams
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 3 Round 2 RoadracerNC General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 05-05-2010 09:03 AM
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 2 Round 9 RoadracerNC General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 04-16-2010 10:51 PM
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 2 Round 4 RoadracerNC General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 02-26-2010 02:34 PM
MH MotoGP Xbox Live Series 2 Round 2 RoadracerNC General Discussion (Moto Related) 56 02-11-2010 12:09 AM
MH Xbox Live MotoGP 07 Series 2 RoadracerNC Off Topic 63 01-28-2010 10:30 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
switch
two fifty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Repsol Honda-HONDA
Armandito360
SBK Pilot

unless SBK reeeeeeally doesn't wanna ride Hondas
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

xXAJFLoXx/SpartyBSME

Fiat Yamaha-YAMAHA
Valentino Rossi
Colin Edwards
I知 really happy for you and I知 going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
AJFLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Ducati has officially made no comment yet on the approaching season, however sources indicate that talks have begun with Repsol Honda Rider Switch's aka "Wrath of destruction" Racing Team.

More news as news becomes available...
Old 04-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
switch
two fifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBK Pilot View Post
Ducati has officially made no comment yet on the approaching season, however sources indicate that talks have begun with Repsol Honda Rider Switch's aka "Wrath of destruction" Racing Team.

CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
Old 04-17-2010, 06:37 PM   #6
RoadracerNC
Former Dragon Slayer

Experience: 8 years

Send a message via AIM to RoadracerNC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekrew View Post
Alright. At last, here is the run down for the next MotoHouston.com Xbox Live MotoGP 07 Series.

When: Every Tuesday night at 10:00pm, starting Tuesday April 27th and continuing for 8 Tuesdays afterwards.

How will the series be ran?: Each race night we'll run 6 races, 3 MotoGP and 3 Extreme. Each race will be 3 laps. We'll progress through the tracks according to the single players season on MotoGP 07. Starting with the Losail circuit, and the 2 tracks following it, for the first race night. Then the following 3 tracks on the next race night. So on and so forth.....for 9 weeks. After the 9th race night, we'll end the series. The tracks will be grouped as follows:

1:Losail
2:Jerez
3:Istanbul
4:Gulf
5:Andalucia
6:Whale Coast

1:Shanghai
2:Le Mans
3:Mugello
4:Copa Cabana
5:Riviera
6:Tuscany

1:Catalunya
2: Donington
3:Assen
4:Barcelona
5:Shires
6:Low Country

1:Sachsenring
2:Laguna Seca
3:Brno
4:Autobahn
5:Montery
6:Prague

1:Misano
2:Estoril
3:Motegi
4:Algarve
5:Tokyo
6:Outback

1:Phillip Island
2:Sepang
3:Valencia
4:Melay

NO PERSONAL BIKES ALLOWED.
What rider you pick, is the rider you must stick with all through the series. The same rider can be picked by multiple players. Below is the list of riders available. Figure out which one you would like to use, then either PM me or post up who you choose. I'll confirm with you that I have you down for said rider. The list of riders available is as follows:

Ducati Marlboro-DUCATI - cyrcik21/Crastius
Casey Stoner
Loris Capirossi

Ilmor Racing-ILMOR - Bloodstripe/Grayj
Jeremy McWilliams
Andrew Pitt

Kawasaki Racing-KAWASAKI - mekrew/socaroel
Randy De Puniet
Olivier Jacque

Free Agent Riders:
SBK Pilot/armandito360
xXAJFLoXx/SpartyBSME

Open Teams looking to sign riders:

Fiat Yamaha-YAMAHA
Valentino Rossi
Colin Edwards

Repsol Honda-HONDA
Nicky Hayden
Dani Pedrosa

Rizla Suzuki-SUZUKI
John Hopkins
Chris Vermuelen

Gresini Honda-HONDA
Marco Melandri
Toni Elias

Pramac d'AntinDucati-DUCATI
Alex Barros
Alex Hoffman

LCR Honda-HONDA
Carlos Checa

Tech 3 Dunlop Yamaha-YAMAHA
Makoto Tamada
Sylvain Guintoli

Team Roberts-HONDA ENGINE
Kenny Roberts Jr.

Konica Minolta Honda-HONDA
Shinya Nakano

Any other free agents looking to play that do not have a team will get the choice of a team or be assigned to a team to even point standings out. Hopefully we can keep the # of riders even and have multiple teams of riders.

Scoring: The points you earn at the end of the night will be added to the championship standings. The MotoGP point standings will be based on team results, and the Extreme points will be individual If you need to leave the races early, then I'll record the points you earned up to that point and add them appropriately. If you get disconnected from the race/room, rejoin (if you can) and continue racing. I'll attempt to record each players points after each race, in case this happens to someone (Henry.....).

What's the schedule for each race night?: I will open a private race room 5 or 10 minutes prior to 10:00pm. As you sign onto Xbox Live, I'll send each of you an invite. At 10:10pm, we'll kick off the first race. We'll take a 4-5 minute break inbetween each race. When the races are done, I'll record the points and we'll close the room. Unless anyone wants to stay behind for extracurricular activites/trash talking.

What happens if I'm going to be a little late?: If you think you're going to be a few minutes late (5-10 minutes), send me a text and we'll hold off for a few. After we get a roster or an idea on who plans to participate, I'll PM everyone my cell number.

Will we reschedule a race?: If there is a serious schedule conflict and everyone agrees with it, we'll postpone that week's round to the following Tuesday.

What tracks are we going to run in the rain?: I'm going to set the weather to Random. After we have 1 race in the wet for that night, I'll turn Random off. If we don't get a wet track for that night, then we got lucky.

Collisions: Collision will be "ON". So get ready for some bowling......

SIM setting: SIM setting will be at 0%.

Who can participate?: Anyone connected to the MotoHouston community can play. If they're on MotoHouston, they're game. No outsiders!

Do I need a mic?: Technically, no. But it makes things a load easier. If you don't have a mic, you better pay attention. If your room toggle is thumbs up, you're ready to race in my eyes. That goes for guys with mics as well.

What happens if I get disconnected from the race/room?: Sit tight and I'll send you a new invite once the race is over.

If i forgot something let me know and i will add it / change it
Someone is anxious.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #7
switch
two fifty

so is extreme like a whole different animal?
CMRA #250
Old 04-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #8
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch View Post
so is extreme like a whole different animal?
yes
I知 really happy for you and I知 going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #9
switch
two fifty

can there be double of the same team? like if aj and sparty already picked fiat yamaha, can any other team pick fiat yamaha?
CMRA #250
Old 04-17-2010, 07:17 PM   #10
USMC083
Ride till I die'. Ooorah!

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
GSXR 750 - RIP 6/2010
too many to list.

woooo time to start practising!
USMC083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #11
switch
two fifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBK Pilot View Post

breaking news:

Ducati officially confirms they are looking to sign the two season Repsol veteran. Negotiations are said to be taking place. When questioned about his "wrath of destruction" moniker, the rider dismissed it as hearsay and 'just plain silly'.
CMRA #250
Old 04-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #12
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadracerNC View Post
Someone is anxious.
more bored ... but it should be good with teams
Old 04-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #13
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Member Garage

Quote:
can there be double of the same team? like if aj and sparty already picked fiat yamaha, can any other team pick fiat yamaha?
no double teams ...
Old 04-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #14
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Member Garage

Quote:
breaking news:

Ducati officially confirms they are looking to sign the two season Repsol veteran. Negotiations are said to be taking place. When questioned about his "wrath of destruction" moniker, the rider dismissed it as hearsay and 'just plain silly'.
wow trying out pragmac duc ?
Old 04-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
wow trying out pragmac duc ?
Prolly better than Team Rizla
Old 04-18-2010, 07:11 AM   #16
switch
two fifty

Quote:
no double teams ...
weaksauce.
CMRA #250
Old 04-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #17
switch
two fifty

Breaking News:

Repsol Honda picked up SBK Pilot and Armandito360

Repsol Honda-HONDA - Armandito360/SBK Pilot
Nicky Hayden
Dani Pedrosa

Press Release to follow soon.
CMRA #250
Old 04-18-2010, 12:31 PM   #18
switch
two fifty

Press Release:
Repsol Honda is happy to announce that they are retaining two season Repsol veteran, Armandito360, as well as picking up former Ducati rider, SBK Pilot. After an attempt by Ducati to sign Armandito, Honda redoubled their efforts to keep their rider, and retaliated by picking up one of Ducati's riders in an unprecedented move. the rider had this to say.

armandito360: I am very happy to be able to continue riding for Repsol Honda in the 3rd season of the series. The RC212V is a familiar machine and i'm looking forward to working on and with the bike. we are trying new things this season, and pre season testing is showing great improvements over last. also looking forward to working new team member SBK Pilot, his skills and knowledge are invaluable addition to Repsol Honda's roster.
CMRA #250
Old 04-18-2010, 12:31 PM   #19
Slowblack08
Banned

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 600

User is banned

Slowblack08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #20
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowblack08 View Post
hey how much is this game i want in on it!
$10 used at any game shop

Advertisement