MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2010, 12:30 AM   #1
mr.untouchable
mr.untouchable

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2008 Kawasaki zx6
1998 Yamaha FZR 600

Member Garage

Exclamation Bike Show/Video Shoot CASH PRIZE!!!!!

Hey everyone. I will be hosting a bike show on May second which is a Sunday the location is still to be determined. There will be numerous sponsors there and the possibility for a select group to be in a video shoot which is T.B.A. This event will be a family oriented event so kids will get in free. I have pre-sale tickets for ten(10) dollars and it will be fifteen (15) at the door. Registration for bikes will be twenty(20) dollars for the cash prize and the top spots in the music video. I will have a group rate for clubs that want to reserve a section and that price will include your top bike to be entered in the show. There will be some live performances and music. This will also be an opportunity for those of you with private businesses or trades to promote yourselves or become a sponsor for the event. If you are interested please pm me or e mail me at ericjackson@rhjcompanies.com.

Thanks
-Eric Jackson-
mr.untouchable is offline   Reply With Quote