MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 07:51 AM   #141
FJRmgm

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Yamaha FJR 1300
Honda CBR 954RR
Yamaha WR250R

too bad for all concerned.

Run with thieves, die with thieves...
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop rear ends rider, then BLAMES the rider CTtriple General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 11-06-2013 10:09 AM
Rider hit by other rider - Video Inside Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 07-31-2012 03:42 PM
Rider and co-rider down 290E & Barker Cypress jimrad General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-17-2011 12:17 AM
Rider Down on 242, report says inexperienced rider Davekg General Discussion (Moto Related) 94 03-24-2011 07:11 PM
Rider to Passenger/Other Rider Communication Pyrofallout General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-22-2008 09:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2010, 07:52 AM   #142
ParAvion
Mr. Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Anyone up for a MH meet and greet up at the Harris County Jail? We can do a mass visit for Slowback. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
I hope youre kidding...why would you support this guys actions? Let him sit around in jail and think long and hard about his actions. Hopefully when he comes out he can try to fit in with society. If he gets convicted on the felony charges though he might have to stick to a life of crime since he wont be able to get a decent job anywhere.

I don't want to work hard for my bike to have it stolen by this guy. And I surely don't want to be with my wife and kids driving my honda accord when this comes flying down at 100+ mph running from the cops and T-bones my car right where my kid is sitting.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #143
Badchev
Slow

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'01 Bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
^i think he was being sarcastic since most of his posts are in that nature

might be more fitting if we showed some support for the girl who lost her father. just a thought
Old 04-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #144
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
^i think he was being sarcastic since most of his posts are in that nature

might be more fitting if we showed some support for the girl who lost her father. just a thought
I dunno, I'd bet thats the last thing mom wants to see is a bunch of sport bikes showing up, even if they had good intentions

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 04-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #145
Joshh

Bike(s):
2009 HD Dyna Wide Glide
07 ZX6-R

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Joshh Send a message via MSN to Joshh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badchev View Post
this is a great idea,

RIP to Dusty, and my prayers for his family

as for slowback, he deserves anything he gets in there, stupidity kills.

We should try to do something for the family, too many people see things like this and think we are all jackasses.

Anyone know his family or have idea's on what we could do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
I dunno, I'd bet thats the last thing mom wants to see is a bunch of sport bikes showing up, even if they had good intentions
right now, yeah probably not, but we could do some sort of raffle, find some way to help and talk to them after giving them some time.

or it we could go in cages, just to show support
Old 04-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #146
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

I dont know Jeremy Slowblack but I do know he was involved in alot of thefts of bikes...I just had heard alot of things and knew he had a previous record....So on that note Im sorry if he was yall FRIEND but he was someone who stole from thes MC communities! Im sorry for RIP and the little girl losing a father but that about it! Karma ALWAYS comes around!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #147
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

flowers or donations for the mother/kid, though I'm normally against that for accidents due to be being stupid....

a jar of vaseline for sloback...

Quote:
I know sloblack and have rode with him on several occassions. I defended his skills, not his character.
...it looks this assessment of his skills may be overrated...and then, skills aren't all that without good judgement either.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #148
ParAvion
Mr. Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
I dont know Jeremy Slowblack but I do know he was involved in alot of thefts of bikes...I just had heard alot of things and knew he had a previous record....So on that note Im sorry if he was yall FRIEND but he was someone who stole from thes MC communities! Im sorry for RIP and the little girl losing a father but that about it! Karma ALWAYS comes around!
+1

like I said before if someone has no legit means of income yet has a bunch of really expensive toys like a 800 horsepower corvette then c'mon guys put 2 and 2 together. When you thought he was just hanging out with you chilling at PP1 he was just scoping out what bikes to steal...when you invited him to hang out at your house you just showed him where to get your bike from. Watch out who you associate with. They might just be wanting to jack your bike! I'll give it to the guy hes a warrior and is fearless but in the end society has its rules. He seems like a pretty cool guy to hang with so hopefully he can get his stuff together but I for one would never trust the guy around my stuff EVER.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:32 AM   #149
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParAvion View Post
+1

like I said before if someone has no legit means of income yet has a bunch of really expensive toys like a 800 horsepower corvette then c'mon guys put 2 and 2 together. When you thought he was just hanging out with you chilling at PP1 he was just scoping out what bikes to steal...when you invited him to hang out at your house you just showed him where to get your bike from. Watch out who you associate with. They might just be wanting to jack your bike! I'll give it to the guy hes a warrior and is fearless but in the end society has its rules. He seems like a pretty cool guy to hang with so hopefully he can get his stuff together but I for one would never trust the guy around my stuff EVER.
Maybe He will Plea Out for a reduced sentence since this is his third strike and Drop other Bike Thieves names!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:34 AM   #150
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM

Feedback Rating: (10)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Honda CB919

Member Garage

RIP this sucks ;(

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
CRBsig 2
Old 04-13-2010, 08:40 AM   #151
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!

Feedback Rating: (3)

2003 kawasaki z1000

Send a message via AIM to S_M_J82
it sucks a man died yes. It is absoluutely he left behind a young family.

If you have a family that rely's on you. YOU as a gaurdian, father, BF whatever you call yourself need to start taking a step back and looking at life in a whole new perspective. It's not just looking out for number 1 anymore. You have people who depend on you and look up to you! So take a step back. Come back into reality and start thinking about what life really means! This was just a general statement to hopefully get people to start thinking before acting. Think about all the consequences your actions will affect.

(sorry end rant)

Now for the other guy slowblack. I wonder how he's going to handle know how acting retarded got his friend killed. He gets what he deserves and i hope no one will associate with him period. He made his choices in life and now must deal with them.

RIP to the fallen rider.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:40 AM   #152
cedestech

Feedback Rating: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
a jar of vaseline for sloback...

I know a guy who spent "quality" time in prison.

He said that is what you saved the butter packets for...

Old 04-13-2010, 08:40 AM   #153
TeleRomeo
Wide Freaking Open!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2006 ZX-6R Track
Cr125 Braaap

RIP...

This sucks all around!!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:41 AM   #154
txferrari
Banned

User is banned

Old 04-13-2010, 08:43 AM   #155
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownStunta View Post
Yes back in 2007 I was arrested for posesion of stolen motorcycles... Which I have stated on this forum before when been called out before...

And yes I still know what goes on from time to time... And yes I know what I did was wrong and that is why I am
paying $600 a month for 10 years paying back what I had.
Then Help me find my Green Bike Do you know where Booger is? Make some calls!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:52 AM   #156
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

well after watching that video, it seems that slowinthebutt is going to be looking for some consoling, unfort. for him he'll be getting it IN JAIL. stupid fkn kids, i guess he deserves what's headed his direction.

as i said earlier, the tickets are cheaper!!

my dad always said that "when you hang around shitt, you'll start to stink too".

i have no sympathy for this moron who was caught and chances are that he's the reason "they" were running so maybe they will charge him somehow with the death of the other rider!!

my thoughts and prayers go to dusty's child and family. they will never be the same.

Juanted, watch yourself or you'll find the clickers just as uncomfortable as Jeremy has found them to be. postwhore? me? i don't think so, check my stats, i don't up threads.

a "good honest" friend told me what was going on last night in case i knew one of these guys so i got on here to check it out, luckily noone i associate myself with performs these stupid stunts and takes chances with their lives or the lives of their "friends".

Last edited by CarbonJames; 04-13-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:53 AM   #157
Street Ninja
Banned

Bike(s):
\_(ツ)_/

User is banned

Old 04-13-2010, 08:56 AM   #158
txferrari
Banned

User is banned

Old 04-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #159
Street Ninja
Banned

Bike(s):
\_(ツ)_/

User is banned

Old 04-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #160
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

another thread full of stupidity and sadness. My condolences to the family, but I am a firm believer in what comes around goes around for Jeremy. Dusty probably would have just got off with a ticket or a night in the pokey. Choose your friends wisely guys

Advertisement