MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 09:40 PM   #421
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Why was he looking for an 08 R1 frame then? Odd coincidence. I, for one, am proud to admit that I do not "know J"
yeah that does sound a bit suspect lol

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop rear ends rider, then BLAMES the rider CTtriple General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 11-06-2013 10:09 AM
Rider hit by other rider - Video Inside Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 07-31-2012 03:42 PM
Rider and co-rider down 290E & Barker Cypress jimrad General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-17-2011 12:17 AM
Rider Down on 242, report says inexperienced rider Davekg General Discussion (Moto Related) 94 03-24-2011 07:11 PM
Rider to Passenger/Other Rider Communication Pyrofallout General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-22-2008 09:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2010, 09:46 PM   #422
spring r1

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
07 r1
04gsxr600 track
ttr90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParAvion View Post
That's a dumb saying. That's like saying i don't goto the zoo because i wont look at lions unless they are not in a cage. Pretty child like way of viewing the world there.
so everyone should be two faced?????talk then be all hi fives when u see the person who u talked to..........or crawfish when confronted by the person u talked about?
Old 04-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #423
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.D.W. View Post
Bike was not stolen, Charges of theft have been dropped. Also, he was 10 miles away from the actual crash when the cop rammed him from behind, causing a crash. Slowblack was not driving the other bike was he? If you knew J, you would know this guy wasn't in front of him.

Ok SOOOOOOO You where there?
I was and I didnt see you..I was first to put it up on the Board I saw him wrestling with the cop from ditch and saw his bike under the front wheels of the CONSTABLES TRUCK!
SO HOW DID HE GET RAMMED FROM BEHIND? He was Heading south on 2978 and the Constable was heading North and they met at Hardin-Store Rd where I was sitting at the light going to Hobby Lobby! HE WASNT RAMMED AND HE SURE AS WASNT 10 MILES AWAY

Whos spreading propaganda NOW?
Im sorry he's your buddy But the dude has been know to steal they said he was on a stolen bike I just went with my Assumptions IM SORRY!
Old 04-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #424
S.D.W.
...Ready

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
:-) Where you there?

If not, then your 'information' is just as valid everyone elses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Why was he looking for an 08 R1 frame then? Odd coincidence. I, for one, am proud to admit that I do not "know J"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
what is the VIN of the bike... the cops said it had been reported stolen.
Ya'll really have nothing better to do... do you? If I throw a dog a bone, I dont want to know if it tastes good or not.

Now move along with your lives.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #425
CBRguyIZcool
UkrainianSicilian100%Nerd

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
H-D Sportster 48

Send a message via AIM to CBRguyIZcool
RIP to the guy that died

the other guy, never met him, none of my business to comment on the guys personal life.

The guy that passed had the option to pull over instead of following the other guy, that's the tragedy.

im no tough guy im very far from that but it seems a lot of people have animosity twords the guy for what he may or may have not done. If you have a problem with someone give your opinion to him after he serves his time or punishment. Its simple to badmouth someone over the internet.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #426
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

Old 04-13-2010, 09:53 PM   #427
Tony1K
CMRA #721

Feedback Rating: (20)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race Bike
2011 YZ450F Dirt
2015 Honda Grom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRguyIZcool View Post
RIP to the guy that died

the other guy, never met him, none of my business to comment on the guys personal life.

The guy that passed had the option to pull over instead of following the other guy, that's the tragedy.

im no tough guy im very far from that but it seems a lot of people have animosity twords the guy for what he may or may have not done. If you have a problem with someone give your opinion to him after he serves his time or punishment. Its simple to badmouth someone over the internet.
Well said... RIP to the fallen.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #428
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.D.W. View Post
Ya'll really have nothing better to do... do you? If I throw a dog a bone, I dont want to know if it tastes good or not.

So much easier then actually answering the questions, huh? Ya'll keep sticking up for your boy in jail, glad to know what kinda people you run with.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:07 PM   #429
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:

lol... the hypocrisy of that statment.

:-) STFU and KMA kid
Old 04-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #430
viper3ez
Hello, My Name Is Nuvie

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to viper3ez Send a message via MSN to viper3ez Send a message via Yahoo to viper3ez Send a message via Skype™ to viper3ez
Quote:
Of course some sins are worse than others!! That's why you have different punishments for them. Come to my country steal a bike you get your arms chopped off. Trust me not one bike was stolen there last year. The difference between weed and drinking and driving are you don't usually kill a whole minivan full of kids when you smoke weed. If you think people don't notice that you're associated with bike thieves and decide to shun you then you are pretty daft. This is a bike forum and things you do and the people you associate with have consequences. If you want hang out at the Christian forum. From what I hear no matter what you do gets forgiven in the end as long as you say you believe in jesus Christ.
and what country would this be?
Old 04-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #431
viper3ez
Hello, My Name Is Nuvie

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to viper3ez Send a message via MSN to viper3ez Send a message via Yahoo to viper3ez Send a message via Skype™ to viper3ez
Quote:
Let me guess....you're a marine...you think like one.
i cant take it anymore. you are an idiot who just wants to be heard.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:19 PM   #432
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

...with all this...

Quote:
its quite a bit to type as to what happened but in a nutshell i haad a car pull over on me

someone on here that haas 2 good hands and legitimetly knew what happened can elaborate
Did that detailed explanation ever come out?
Old 04-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #433
wes600rr
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 cbr 600rr
04 yamaha r1

ok so seriously . noone really knows what the situation really was.
ya, everything is 20 20 to all of us cause we were not in that situation....
so who the f*** is to judge what they did.
being on a stolen bike. ya thats is bullS*** noone here will support anyone who steals from us. but dusty. who i am sad to say i did not know.. from what was said about him he seemed like respectable guy. dont talk unless u know the details.
WE HAVE ALL MADE BAD DECISIONS whether any of us will admit it or not
Old 04-13-2010, 10:36 PM   #434
ParAvion
Mr. Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper3ez View Post
and what country would this be?
Ethiopia
Old 04-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #435
ormand
Deelish!

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=572009

Quote:
Justin Ferguson also known as Dusty by his friends was a good guy who made a huge mistake. My cousin dated him for 8 months and we grew up hanging out. Everyone who knew him is really upset and the part is the whole "who knew him better" fights are already happening. He was friends with everyone but not all of his friends got along. Everyone is upset but still can't put aside all their differences. he has a young daugther that will now grow up without a father.... this really sucks. The other driver I didnt know as well but didnt care to give him a chance from what I already knew about him. R.I.P. Dusty many people are going to miss ya.
Quote:
Justin didn't steal the bike he was riding jus5 bought it a week before this happened... he made a huge mistake that cost him his life. This seems so unreal to me. Didn't really hit me hard till I saw the pics.

PS: fk HI. Not at all a surprise that someone on there feels sorry for the theif.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #436
viper3ez
Hello, My Name Is Nuvie

Member Garage

Quote:
Ethiopia
well, your country is about 35% muslim and only muslims use sharia law so your claim does not even apply to half of your country that thieves get their hands chopped off.

and going through all these pages, a lot of your post have had the same pattern seem to be fueled more by anger than by logic or ration.

chill out.

if the dude is guity, he'll pay the price. quit making it personal.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #437
viper3ez
Hello, My Name Is Nuvie

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=572009

PS: fk HI. Not at all a surprise that someone on there feels sorry for the theif.
i dont get it, the post you quoted did not show sympathy for SB so wtf are you talking about sympathy for the thief?
Old 04-13-2010, 10:47 PM   #438
ParAvion
Mr. Misanthrope

I think my posts are fueld by logic and ration and your posts are fueled by anger. I think youre the guy who said he punches people in the face who call him names and wants them to say things to his face. I on the other hand have been called many different names on multiple occasions in my life and yet have never had to punch someone in the face even though on almost all those times I could have easily handed that person their on a plate.

Quote:
well, your country is about 35% muslim and only muslims use sharia law so your claim does not even apply to half of your country that thieves get their hands chopped off.

and going through all these pages, a lot of your post have had the same pattern seem to be fueled more by anger than by logic or ration.

chill out.

if the dude is guity, he'll pay the price. quit making it personal.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #439
ormand
Deelish!

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Quote:
i dont get it, the post you quoted did not show sympathy for SB so wtf are you talking about sympathy for the thief?
The quotes below my posted link show someone who knows and sympathises with this theif. I've read all of the "coincidences" and "links/posts" in this thread and I think it's safe to say he probably is a bike theif. The guy I quoted from that HI link says Justin just bought the bike last week...I'm pretty sure Justin didn't just buy the bike last week judging by his videos. And the frame/VIN swapping from R1 forums really takes the cake.

I guess we will all have to wait and see but from everything posted in this thread, if it walks like a duck and smells like a duck...
Old 04-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #440
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
The quotes below my posted link show someone who knows and sympathises with this theif. I've read all of the "coincidences" and "links/posts" in this thread and I think it's safe to say he probably is a bike theif. The guy I quoted from that HI link says Justin just bought the bike last week...I'm pretty sure Justin didn't just buy the bike last week judging by his videos. And the frame/VIN swapping from R1 forums really takes the cake.

I guess we will all have to wait and see but from everything posted in this thread, if it walks like a duck and smells like a duck...
Ormand, Justin = Dusty, the man who died AFAIK. The thief is Jeremy (slowblack05). I think they were just saying that Dusty didn't steal the bike he was on. Possibly defending him against claims someone made saying they were glad he was dead because he was a thief as well.
Closed Thread

Advertisement