Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #401
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROBUG51 View Post
Whats Frivolous?
uhmmm hoping he gets manslaughter or murder charges put on him for his friends death.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop rear ends rider, then BLAMES the rider CTtriple General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 11-06-2013 10:09 AM
Rider hit by other rider - Video Inside Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 07-31-2012 03:42 PM
Rider and co-rider down 290E & Barker Cypress jimrad General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-17-2011 12:17 AM
Rider Down on 242, report says inexperienced rider Davekg General Discussion (Moto Related) 94 03-24-2011 07:11 PM
Rider to Passenger/Other Rider Communication Pyrofallout General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-22-2008 09:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #402
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParAvion View Post
Of course some sins are worse than others!! That's why you have different punishments for them. Come to my country steal a bike you get your arms chopped off. Trust me not one bike was stolen there last year. The difference between weed and drinking and driving are you don't usually kill a whole minivan full of kids when you smoke weed. If you think people don't notice that you're associated with bike thieves and decide to shun you then you are pretty daft. This is a bike forum and things you do and the people you associate with have consequences. If you want hang out at the Christian forum. From what I hear no matter what you do gets forgiven in the end as long as you say you believe in jesus Christ.
uhmm no all sins are seen the same in eyes except blashphemy stop spewing you know nothing about.

Old 04-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #403
paniro187

Quote:
That's a dumb saying. That's like saying i don't goto the zoo because i wont look at lions unless they are not in a cage. Pretty child like way of viewing the world there.
uhmm no it isn't. you're a coward if you wouldn't say it to the other persons face. and there are a load on this forum. some are real and they kow who they are.

Old 04-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #404
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187 View Post
uhmm no all sins are seen the same in eyes except blashphemy stop spewing you know nothing about.
...and you have been told this directly by ? :-)

Quote:
uhmm no it isn't. you're a coward if you wouldn't say it to the other persons face. and there are a load on this forum. some are real and they kow who they are.
...as opposed to cowards who run from the cops instead fo facing the punishment they deserve?
Old 04-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #405
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric;2489146[B
]...and you have been told this directly by ? [/B] :-)

...as opposed to cowards who run from the cops instead fo facing the punishment they deserve?
yep i have been it's in the bible gods word.

btw do not get me wrong i don't agree with what the guy did at all. he was a real idiot hopefully he learned his lesson. as for the other well. nothing but sleep till the lords time.

Old 04-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #406
ParAvion
Mr. Misanthrope

LMAO You got a direct line to ?

Quote:
Old 04-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #407
ParAvion
Mr. Misanthrope

Let me guess....you're a marine...you think like one.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2010, 09:02 PM   #408
cedestech

Feedback Rating: (12)

Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
Actually everyone does. It's up to you if you want to use it...
Old 04-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #409
~JefeR1~

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2004 R1, 2000 GSX-R 600 Sold

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to ~JefeR1~
RIP
Old 04-13-2010, 09:08 PM   #410
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
yep i have been it's in the bible gods word.

btw do not get me wrong i don't agree with what the guy did at all. he was a real idiot hopefully he learned his lesson. as for the other well. nothing but sleep till the lords time.
I get ya, just pickin :-)
Old 04-13-2010, 09:09 PM   #411
paniro187

Quote:
Let me guess....you're a marine...you think like one.
nope never been just funny to see as much talking on this forum but smiles handshakes and "hope you didn't get upset with wht i said on the forum" or "you know it's the internet" at meets.

Old 04-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #412
ThomasNinja650
SSG Coleman

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650-R

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedestech View Post
Actually everyone does. It's up to you if you want to use it...
Preach on brother
Old 04-13-2010, 09:24 PM   #413
S.D.W.
...Ready

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
sounds like

i doubt he'd waste his 1 call calling SDW to clear his name on MH.
WTF do you know? Do you know him? I think not... I could give a less what you think. I am putting the truth out there, not spreading bs lies and making assumptions. You can kiss my for all I care
Old 04-13-2010, 09:26 PM   #414
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

anyways, it all comes out in the end. just sad really. it's all about making conscious decisions. theirs were. they knew what they were doing. we all do. i'm no angel. but never claimed to be one. im no thief and dont associate with any known thieves. but you never know. people can be good to ya but you should never believe anything you hear and half of what you see. this is their lives tho. not mine. i hope jeremy one day goes a different route. he knows the difference between right and wrong. things happen for a reason.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #415
S.D.W.
...Ready

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
Well, if its true that he stole the bike, thats pretty fuked, if he ran and left his buddy to die, thats fuked.

If he ran from the cops and didnt have a stolen bike, its just plain dumb on both their parts and this whole thing turns into an argument of 2 people acting like asshats and making a real stupid decision where one died, rest his soul.
But if they ran cause they had stolen bikes, then he deserves every angry word posted in this thread.

All in all, when it is all said and done 20 yrs down the road and everyone forgets about this, he gets to look in the mirror and he can be glad he isnt the one that died. The little girl gets to wonder how it could have been to have a dad growing up.

Either way, a very sad thing this is. Just the fact that someone died bums me out. Thats it, he is dead, nothing else.

I would take what is coming to Slowblack for all this than be in the other guys shoes.
Bike was not stolen, Charges of theft have been dropped. Also, he was 10 miles away from the actual crash when the cop rammed him from behind, causing a crash. Slowblack was not driving the other bike was he? If you knew J, you would know this guy wasn't in front of him.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:31 PM   #416
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.D.W. View Post
Bike was not stolen, Charges of theft have been dropped. Also, he was 10 miles away from the actual crash when the cop rammed him from behind, causing a crash. Slowblack was not driving the other bike was he? If you knew J, you would know this guy wasn't in front of him.
:-) Where you there?

If not, then your 'information' is just as valid everyone elses.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #417
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Why was he looking for an 08 R1 frame then? Odd coincidence. I, for one, am proud to admit that I do not "know J"
Old 04-13-2010, 09:33 PM   #418
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
WTF do you know? Do you know him? I think not... I could give a less what you think. I am putting the truth out there, not spreading bs lies and making assumptions. You can kiss my for all I care
Chill out Rambo, getting a little defensive over nothing eh?
Old 04-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #419
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage

Making the 434 post on this thread

This thread will go back and fourth until he is in court. Hope he gets his though for being a . Just saying!!!!

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
Old 04-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #420
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
what is the VIN of the bike... the cops said it had been reported stolen.
Closed Thread

Advertisement