MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #201
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdill35 View Post
Hate on. I don't care. What I am saying is that if you'll call someone a online, under a screen name, then why not call them a when you see them?

I guess I'm old school. Or a man or whatever.
I didn't know he was a thief....nor did I know there were allegations as such....but from what I've read here, some people knew his position and looked past it...b/c it wasn't thier problem nor was it their bike missing.

, now that I know he rides stolen bikes....I'll be glad to let him know he's a for doing so, but without knowing "for sure" prior to, I'm not gonna point fingers. It'll catch up to those peeps eventually, just like it did here.

All this being said....my heart goes out to the guy who passed and his family. knows thier lives have changed forever based on a couple of minutes of very poor decision making.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop rear ends rider, then BLAMES the rider CTtriple General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 11-06-2013 10:09 AM
Rider hit by other rider - Video Inside Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 07-31-2012 03:42 PM
Rider and co-rider down 290E & Barker Cypress jimrad General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-17-2011 12:17 AM
Rider Down on 242, report says inexperienced rider Davekg General Discussion (Moto Related) 94 03-24-2011 07:11 PM
Rider to Passenger/Other Rider Communication Pyrofallout General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-22-2008 09:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #202
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Very sad

Not a good legacy to leave behind.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:09 AM   #203
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

RIP downed rider. that is all that needs to be said.
I see some comments on here that are way out of line. I agree though if you talk on line do it in person.grow teh up and morn for the lost rider and stop bickering because someone has a big online . FFS guys. He made a spur of the moment decision and died. He paid more of a price for him mistake then anyone here. Now my honest opinion the guy who was on the stolen bike who ran when his riding partner died. is a douche bag, Yeah mad riding skills, but a douchebag. You never leave a rider behind. Shoulda stopped end result gone to jail, but shoulda stopped. And if he had money why was he on a stolen bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!

Last edited by a forum moderator; 04-13-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: we're not discussing the meaning of racial slurs, sorry
Old 04-13-2010, 11:12 AM   #204
mr_Lee
the power of dreams.

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08' 600rr

Send a message via AIM to mr_Lee
wow seriously..?

Why can't people just pay their respects to the fallen rider and quit post whoring this thread.

RIP to dusty and condolences to his wife and daughter.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:13 AM   #205
GrayJ
Do a barrel roll!

Bike(s):
2004 SV650
1998 Shadow 1100
2005 CRF450R tard
2007 CRF50
Yamaha PW 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleassassin View Post
RIP downed rider. that is all that needs to be said.
I see some comments on here that are way out of line. I agree though if you talk on line do it in person.
There is no need for the N word to be thrown around. But since someone opened that can of worms ill make my thought on it. ****** does not mean black person. it means a lazy person. I dont think anyone knows the true meaning of this word. I also dont think that it should be used as a race thing anymore. If a black man can call another black man that, and then get if a white man says the same thing then that makes who teh racist. I personally believe we are all equal, and dont care for the crutches that people use.
Not one person alive today knows anything about slavery, hatred of that nature grow teh up and morn for the lost rider and stop bickering because someone has a big online . FFS guys. He made a spur of the moment decision and died. He paid more of a price for him mistake then anyone here. Now my honest opinion the guy who was on the stolen bike who ran when his riding partner died. is a douche bag, Yeah mad riding skills, but a douchebag. You never leave a rider behind. Shoulda stopped end result gone to jail, but shoulda stopped. And if he had money why was he on a stolen bike.
Hypocrite numero uno. You say to stay out of it and just say your RIP, but then proceed to tell your take on everything. How he was a douchebag(2x) and all of the things he should of done. You even tried to bring back the the N word discussion
Old 04-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #206
racer105

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2008 R6 *race bike*
2006 GSXR 600 *race bike* retired :(
2005 Honda CRF 50

1st of all they wrecked at 2 different locations and jeremy was brought back to the death scene. So Jeremy was in another area down the street from where Dusty crashed... Where all yall getting that he saw the wreck and didnt stop... If anyone on here knows slowblack00 then im sure they know he was in front of Dusty which wasnt a very experienced rider and just bought the bike a week ago.

Mario Andretti
Old 04-13-2010, 11:20 AM   #207
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayJ View Post
Hypocrite numero uno. You say to stay out of it and just say your RIP, but then proceed to tell your take on everything. How he was a douchebag(2x) and all of the things he should of done. You even tried to bring back the the N word discussion
Your an idiot. And that I would say to your face.

Quote:
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:21 AM   #208
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer105 View Post
1st of all they wrecked at 2 different locations and jeremy was brought back to the death scene. So Jeremy was in another area down the street from where Dusty crashed... Where all yall getting that he saw the wreck and didnt stop... If anyone on here knows slowblack00 then im sure they know he was in front of Dusty which wasnt a very experienced rider and just bought the bike a week ago.
Then I stand corrected, what I gathered was he was there when the rider went down. I retract my statment about the douchebag.

Quote:
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:22 AM   #209
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Haha, dude, how can you about thread whoring then the thread?

Quote:
Then I stand corrected, what I gathered was he was there when the rider went down. I retract my statment about the douchebag.
I don't, douchebag
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 04-13-2010, 11:24 AM   #210
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

Old 04-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #211
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

FWIW, I think there should be a thread devoted to the fallen rider.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 04-13-2010, 11:26 AM   #212
GrayJ
Do a barrel roll!

Bike(s):
2004 SV650
1998 Shadow 1100
2005 CRF450R tard
2007 CRF50
Yamaha PW 50

Quote:
How am I an idiot? Is that not exactly what you did?

Quote:
and before knowing what happened

But anyways if you do have more to say take it to pm's with me. Look forward to seeing you at the track sometime
Old 04-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #213
racer105

Bike(s):
2008 R6 *race bike*
2005 Honda CRF 50

so wat does denying him have anything to do with this. if he says he knows who it is it wouldve brought him back to life....??????? No u idiots.. hes probably protecting hiself with wat he says to the cops. yall are some f***in idiots

Mario Andretti
Old 04-13-2010, 11:29 AM   #214
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_Lee View Post
wow seriously..?

Why can't people just pay their respects to the fallen rider and quit post whoring this thread.

RIP to dusty and condolences to his wife and daughter.
did the fallen rider respect his family?
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #215
mr_Lee
the power of dreams.

Bike(s):
08' 600rr

Send a message via AIM to mr_Lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
did the fallen rider respect his family?
maybe he would have if he wasn't trying to keep up with a jackass rider and ride his own ride..
Old 04-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #216
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer105 View Post
so wat does denying him have anything to do with this. if he says he knows who it is it wouldve brought him back to life....??????? No u idiots.. hes probably protecting hiself with wat he says to the cops. yall are some f***in idiots
You're right. I wouldn't want my family to find out that I was either hurt or dead. I'm throwing away my ICE info
Old 04-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #217
DrAwkwArD
Banned

Trackdays: 9

User is banned

Old 04-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #218
racer105

Bike(s):
2008 R6 *race bike*
2005 Honda CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
You're right. I wouldn't want my family to find out that I was either hurt or dead. I'm throwing away my ICE info
actually Dustys baby momma found out pretty quickly which Jeremy was the reason why. so yea she knew pretty quickly..

Mario Andretti
Old 04-13-2010, 11:37 AM   #219
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

racer105, sounds like your tight w/ slowblack?
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:37 AM   #220
racer105

Bike(s):
2008 R6 *race bike*
2005 Honda CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD View Post
Get the sand out of your .

The EMTs need to know what allergies or any other health problems a person potentially has. Withholding that info could be detrimental to a persons well being.
why dont you get the sand out of my for me... pick the location and help please.... yall dont even know first hand so evey info is from the news and wat "u hear" so u dont know the full story. yes jeremy did tell them to call Dustys baby momma..

.......So lets hear some other BS talkin excuse.... or why cant yall just pay yalls respects and leave the thread alone

Mario Andretti
Closed Thread

Advertisement