MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #21
jcsanchez68

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
DUCATI
DUCATI
BMW
Triumph
Aprilia

I had a demo for a couple of months

I had a demo for a couple of months and agree and disagree with some people here, the bike is a great commuting bike, has a lot of power not sportbike power but enough to get you in trouble, it is an 1100 and also now in a 796 version.

The gas millage it is an issue because it can only go for 80-100 miles per tank; wind can be a trouble on the freeway at speeds above 80mph (top speed 130ish) but also depends on the day. For me it is an awesome bike to add to a collection of bikes, is the perfect hooligan bike, and if you do the cams and the full exhaust you will have a blast, it does wheelie and does stops like no other motard. If money is not an issue I will say go for it, because like some other say there is other bikes out there; just go out and test ride them and compare yourself.

If your plan is to communte within the city on this bike you will have a blast.

PM me if you want I can arrange for you to test ride one.

Don't forget the Aprilia Dorsoduro also had one for a month it was a blast too!

Last edited by jcsanchez68; 04-13-2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: to add the Dorsoduro
jcsanchez68 is offline   Reply With Quote