MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 07:56 AM   #21
Redman

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman View Post
Duh! Put out fires fool don't start none. Oh, and don't get burnt dummie!
What happened FireMalt Fire Sizzle out?
Redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ACTION VIDEO CAMS B.T.R. General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 02-07-2013 04:21 PM
Rear view action at TWS (Texas World Speedway) 7-2, video CarbonJames Taking it to the Track 7 07-08-2011 02:47 PM
Frogman Rocket II Trike in action [w/video] gsxrjai General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 05-19-2010 05:57 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #22
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
FireMalt? I guess that says it all. Your an idiot dude. First of all don't Shack someone's hand, it seems as if you are gay. Maybe shake someone's hand. obviously you have never raced competively and don't know what it is like to be running in front in Daytona in the old Superbike Race. Aaron was passing on the outside and an inexperienced rider didn't know what the F*** to do. Karma is not what you call this FireMalt! Karma is what you call someone who calls themselves FireMalt to start with. Yeah, Aaron lost his cool for a moment, but if you were in his position which obviously your not, you would be upset as well. Gathering what you say, you would probably just lay down and cry, or maybe post a dumb*** message like you did. I would rather call you Sugar Malt! Sissy!
uhmm firemalt has raced alot and was fast so uhmm. just hrowing it out there.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #23
FireMalt
Recovering track addict

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

LOL @ Redman. Welcome to the site.

Thanks Charles.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #24
rc51eviltwin

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

i thought he meant shake his hand for not killing Yates.
but what do i know..........
CMRA #131 Novice
"Ramrod Racing" #13

IMG 29388 1
rc51eviltwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:02 PM   #25
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

Quote:
FireMalt? I guess that says it all. Your an idiot dude. First of all don't Shack someone's hand, it seems as if you are gay. Maybe shake someone's hand. obviously you have never raced competively and don't know what it is like to be running in front in Daytona in the old Superbike Race. Aaron was passing on the outside and an inexperienced rider didn't know what the F*** to do. Karma is not what you call this FireMalt! Karma is what you call someone who calls themselves FireMalt to start with. Yeah, Aaron lost his cool for a moment, but if you were in his position which obviously your not, you would be upset as well. Gathering what you say, you would probably just lay down and cry, or maybe post a dumb*** message like you did. I would rather call you Sugar Malt! Sissy!
aaron? that you?
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement