MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Texas Extreme Off Road Racing Event #3 April 17 & 18

From the ORG Leader-

In an effort to make the Xtreme Series the best Hare Scramble Race Series in Texas, I am continually looking for new locations to race. As I stated when I started this race series, I will be keeping the same dates for Xtreme races but locations may change. Well Race # 3 which was going to be held at Centerville has been moved to Shiloh Ridge in Alto, Tx. Shiloh is about 50 minutes from Middleton. I have been working on this location for a while and I am proud to say terms were reached that will allow the Xtreme series to race there! I just got back from riding over 30 miles of trail out there and I have to say I am very excited about this! Shiloh has over 1,000 acres of property and will be dedicating over 500 acres strictly to the Xtreme series for this race.They have hookups, water, restrooms and showers. If you have never ridden at Shiloh it has huge elevation changes, woods, Large and small boulders, and a ton of trails, I believe she said over 60 miles, not to mention old school style motocross tracks. It also has some really radical sections to ride. I had to think twice b4 going down/up!!!! No worries though, I will keep my enthusiasm in check when laying the course out but you can count on at least a few easy/hards! We also should have 1-2 miles of fresh new single track that I am going to layout for them on some new property they just purchased. I cant say enough about this property!

IT WILL BE A RACE THAT YOU CAN’T MISS! TELL ALL YOUR RIDING BUDDIES AND COME JOIN THE XTREME SERIES FOR RACE #3 AT SHILOH RIDGE APRIL 17-18.

FLIER WILL BE UP ON THE SITE SOON.

Raffle Items:

1) One 5 gallon fuel jug with hose kit from Cote Motosports
2) $30 Gift Certificate for Amigos Grill and Cantina
3) Free Race Entry for next Race from the Xtreme Team
4) TBD from Tejas Motorsports
5) TBD from Axo
6) HJC 707 Helmet from CycleGear! Valued at $160.00

Dont forget each class's holeshot winner receives a 12pack of Xtreme soda to keep you going!

AND AS A SPECIAL EVENT HELD DURING OPEN PRACTICE ON SATURDAY WE WILL BE HAVING A MOTORCYCLE HILL CLIMB CONTEST! THE WINNER OF THE ADULT CLASS WINS A "3/8" Drive Click Stop Torque Wrench" COURTESY OF THE XTREME SERIES!THE WINNER OF THE KIDS CLASS WINS FRONT NUMBER GRAPHICS MADE TO ORDER! COURTESY OF XTREME!

ENTRY FEE IS $5 FOR THE HILL CLIMB EVENT! RULES ARE SIMPLE:
1. WHOMEVER GOES FROM BOTTOM TO TOP IN THE FASTEST AMOUNT OF TIME WINS.
2. YOU MUST STAY INBOUNDS
3. YOU CAN NOT PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN
4. KIDS CLASSES ARE 16 AND UNDER
5. IN THE EVENT THAT NO ONE MAKES IT TO THE TOP THE RIDER WHO MAKES IT THE FURTHEST UP THE HILL WINS.
6. ONLY NON MODIFIED MOTORCYCLES WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE. NO HILL CLIMBING BIKES ON THIS ONE!

Everyone ready to have a good time? Come on out April 17-18, 2010 at Shiloh Ridge in Alto, Tx for the Xtreme Series Race #3!

http://www.texasxtremeoffroadracing....ge/7370235.htm

Flyer attached! Hope to see you there!

DBuck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Xtreme_Round_3_Flyer_Shiloh_Ridge3.pdf (275.6 KB, 73 views)
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote