Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|04-05-2010, 09:56 AM||#1|
Hodgeson really struggling in return to BSB
Neil Hodgson's troublesome return to the British Superbike Championship suffered another setback during morning warm-up for today's two races at Brands Hatch, the former champion suffering a nasty accident.
Having qualified a disappointing 22nd for what will be his first BSB race in ten years, Hodgson was attempting to find more speed during the short morning session when he high-sided the Motorpoint Yamaha out of Graham Hill Bend.
Landing heavily on the shoulder he injured a motocross accident last year, Hodgson was taken to the medical centre for checks, but is expected to be fit in time for the races.
Pole sitter Ryuichi Kiyonari was quickest in warm-up, ahead of fellow front row sitter Tommy Hill, Tommy Bridewell and Yukio Kagayama.
His teammate, Dan Linfoot, fresh off of 600's has qualified 4th fastest!!!!!!!!
It's not the best bike in the paddock but I didn't expect to see him struggle so much especially at Brands Hatch
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help for struggling veterans that you might not be aware of.||Grimace||Off Topic||4||07-16-2012 09:48 PM|
|04-05-2010, 02:48 PM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Med Ctr
Experience: 10+ years
99 SV650 (race)x2
08 EX250R (race)
88 YSR (race)
Hate to even think it, but maybe he's lost his bottle
Purple Helmets Endurance Team
|04-05-2010, 04:09 PM||#4|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin, TX
08 KTM 300 XC-W
2008 KTM 200 XC
Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
|04-05-2010, 05:11 PM||#5|
Former factory Kawasaki WSBK rider
Former 125GP competitor
Rode some 500cc, qualified a factory 500 on the front row 1st or 2nd time out.
Rode for Dantin Ducati in MotoGP
Couple of years in AMA
and all round nice guy (Walker was better though lol)
|04-05-2010, 05:16 PM||#6|
looks like he didn't make the start
Full race results (1) for the opening round of the 2010 MCE British Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch
1. Tommy Hill GBR Worx Crescent Suzuki 23mins 10.296secs 30 laps
2. Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN HM Plant Honda +0.723s
3. James Ellison GBR Swan Honda +4.607s
4. Alastair Seeley GBR Relentless TAS Suzuki +4.655s
5. Josh Brookes AUS HM Plant Honda +8.785s
6. Stuart Easton GBR Swan Honda +10.598s
7. Michael Rutter GBR Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati +11.5856
8. Dan Linfoot GBR Motorpoint Yamaha +20.079s
9. Chris Walker GBR CW Racing Suzuki +20.211s
10. John Laverty GBR Buildbase Kawasaki +20.585s
11. Martin Jessopp GBR Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati +25.710s
12. Yukio Kagayama JPN Worx Crescent Suzuki +26.357s
13. Gary Mason GBR MSS Colchester Kawasaki +28.288s
14. Steve Brogan GBR Jentin Racing BMW +34.867.563s E
15. Peter Hickman GBR Ultimate Yamaha +35.368s
16. Adam Jenkinson GBR Buildbase Kawasaki +35.997s
17. Luke Jones GBR PR Racing M/C & Moore Yamaha +37.276s
18. Hudson Kennaugh RSA MAR Kawasaki +44.063s E
19. Chris Burns GBR Splitlath Aprilia +1 lap E
20. David Johnson AUS Magic Bullet Two Wheel Suzuki +1 lap E
21. David Anthony AUS MIST Suzuki +1 lap E
22. Steve Mercer GBR SMR Racing Yamaha +1 lap
23. Craig Fitzpatrick GBR Close Print Finance Honda +1 lap E
24. Pauli Pekkanen FIN RR Motorsport Suzuki +1 lap E
25. Aaron Zanotti GBR Red Viper Spike Suzuki +1 lap E
26. Steve Heneghan GBR Quattro Plant Honda +1 lap E
27. Michael Howarth GBR Magic Bullet Two Wheel Suzuki +1 lap E
28. Peter Ward GBR Astro-Chase SST Kawasaki +1 lap E
29. Simon Andrews GBR MSS Colchester Kawasaki 25 laps completed
30. Tom Tunstall GBR Doodson Motorsport Honda 25 laps completed
31. Gary Johnson GBR AIM Suzuki 18 laps completed E
32. Christian Iddon GBR Sorrymate.com SMT Honda 18 laps completed
33. Tommy Bridewell GBR Quay Garage Honda 13 laps completed
34. Michael Laverty GBR Relentless TAS Suzuki 11 laps completed
Did Not Start
Neil Hodgson GBR Motorpoint Yamaha
Joe Burns GBR Splitlath Aprilia E
James Edmeades GBR Redline KTM E
Great to see Tommy Hill back on form
|04-05-2010, 11:12 PM||#7|
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero
Join Date: Nov 2005
I hate to say it 'cos I like the guy, but if he doesn't make a good showing this season, his career is OVER!
|04-06-2010, 09:26 AM||#8|
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail
Join Date: Jul 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
I am with Irak here, I don't know a hodgeson, only a hodgson.
This Grincgy can't even spell his own fellas.
New weapon - "Green Hornet Kato Style powered by Stoner's blood drop stolen by Melandri injected by Lascorz"
|04-23-2010, 04:39 PM||#9|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Feedback Rating: (4)
Experience: 1-3 months
Sorry to be the barer of bad news Mike: