MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #121
1sickGixxer
if ur not 1st, ur last!!!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
none currently :-(
13' ZX-14 (R.I.P)
84' H-D potato.potato.(sold)
07' sixxer (R.I.P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Trav View Post
Yay for less performance! At least you will think you sound cool!
and as for performance loss who needs that extra 3-4hp anyway. oh wait thats you cuz u ride a moped which only has like 3-4hp oh sorry. hehe once again just add some fuel. J/P
1sickGixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
making stock exhaust louder ekfraz How To's and Q & A's 4 06-15-2009 11:01 PM
Arrow Exhaust vs D&D Exhaust DJSuperVillain Performance and Modifications 16 07-24-2008 09:11 PM
need stock to be louder kninjak General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 03-18-2008 05:12 PM
Need someones help installing my exhaust (need tools I dont have, and exhaust hanger) scrapp Off Topic 7 11-21-2006 10:59 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2010, 06:18 PM   #122
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
rnz450

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
its that time of the yr, weathers good, people got refund checks and have free time on the i-net so instantly they are experinced riders and spout out BS from their vast experiences of 1-2 mos of riding. and then crash. and blame everybody and everything, but don't learn from it.

happens early fall too.
true story
klassik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #123
mammothmc

Feedback Rating: (0)

after the first 2 pages I got bored & skipped to the end.....

If nobody has suggested it, here is your answer. Look for the guy on Ebay that's making Y pipes for that bike. It gets rid of the cat converter. It is not the same as running straight pipe. You already have an exhaust......you're just getting robbed of sound. You will shave weight & probably pick up some peak hp to boot.

Problem solved
mammothmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #124
The Trav
slowpoke

Experience: 6 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
and as for performance loss who needs that extra 3-4hp anyway. oh wait thats you cuz u ride a moped which only has like 3-4hp oh sorry. hehe once again just add some fuel. J/P
Too bad i ride a moped huh? Yeah, riding a 200hp moped really does suck... oh well. You win!
I will not allow myself the weakness to lay aside responsibility of my actions to a higher power and write that weakness off as destiny. Vigilance, intelligence and discipline keep us alive out there.
-kib
Rest In Peace Chris Owens aka faster321, you will be missed...
The Trav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #125
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothmc View Post
after the first 2 pages I got bored & skipped to the end.....

If nobody has suggested it, here is your answer. Look for the guy on Ebay that's making Y pipes for that bike. It gets rid of the cat converter. It is not the same as running straight pipe. You already have an exhaust......you're just getting robbed of sound. You will shave weight & probably pick up some peak hp to boot.

Problem solved
That's exactly what I did to my. The only problem is that the headers don't come plug and play. The clamps that came with the exhaust are too big to tight them. My fell off when I was riding then i had to weld it to the headers. Not the best custome made headers.
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:45 AM   #126
bueller
future lotto winner

Bike(s):
04 buell xb12s (gone)
spankin new buell 1125r

Wow and just ordered an exhaust for my bike, I guess a bunch of people are gonna be mad when they hear coming down the road
Old 05-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #127
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM

Feedback Rating: (10)

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Honda CB919

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bueller View Post
Wow and just ordered an exhaust for my bike, I guess a bunch of people are gonna be mad when they hear coming down the road
Yeah, They are going to Donkey Punch you!

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
CRBsig 2
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote