Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2006, 12:26 PM   #1
flip326
No likey, no bikey
 
flip326's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,509

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)






Lol....motos in the Philippines...

http://216.117.214.84/2002RideRP/2002RideRP.html
__________________
flip326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What gets more women? Scooters or Motos? Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 77 01-27-2013 11:10 AM
2012 King of the Motos Event dbuck Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 6 02-15-2012 08:29 PM
Bus Hijack in Philippines babymilo36 Off Topic 17 08-27-2010 01:41 PM
Need a help from fellow motos to get to #1 homi Off Topic 22 11-06-2008 11:32 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-09-2006, 12:26 PM   #2
flip326
No likey, no bikey
 
flip326's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,509

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by flipboy326
maybe one day..minus the fact that i'd prolly be kidnapped since i have an "
american" accent
__________________
flip326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #3
BoostJunkie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





It's absolutely beautiful there.. i would like to visit one day

does that stuff really happen there? My bf wants me to go to Colombia.

white girl+Colombia=no bueno
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:29 PM   #4
flip326
No likey, no bikey
 
flip326's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,509

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostJunkie
does that stuff really happen there? My bf wants me to go to Colombia.

white girl+Colombia=no bueno
yes kidnaping is high in the Phill....i wasnt allowed to talk in public streets the last time i visited in 1994...if they hear "american"....they assume you live in america...ransom money
__________________
flip326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:29 PM   #5
TxVrod
Senior Member
 
TxVrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,233












WoW!! Too cool
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:31 PM   #6
BoostJunkie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





maybe i'll just admire from the pics lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:33 PM   #7
flip326
No likey, no bikey
 
flip326's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,509

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)






lol..in the 3rd pic...i just noticed the red ducati
__________________
flip326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:36 PM   #8
fuknrobert
the necessary villain
 
fuknrobert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Hideout
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,959

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!









that's funny you say that flip... because I have many friends who have gone there recently. they all say they loved it there and never had a problem. especially the friends of mine who spoke spanish, they were able to speak and use their spanish skills to communicate easier.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:59 PM   #9
flip326
No likey, no bikey
 
flip326's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,509

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
that's funny you say that flip... because I have many friends who have gone there recently. they all say they loved it there and never had a problem. especially the friends of mine who spoke spanish, they were able to speak and use their spanish skills to communicate easier.
i ask this not in a racist way or anything....but what color is their skin?

the thing my uncle told me was if you look Flip, but sound american, you have a higher risk of kidnapping because theyll think...we'll just get the ransom money from the family in the US...

but then again, i havent been back in 12 years...so what do i know
__________________
flip326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 01:05 PM   #10
fuknrobert
the necessary villain
 
fuknrobert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Hideout
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,959

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!









Quote:
Originally Posted by flipboy326
i ask this not in a racist way or anything....but what color is their skin?

the thing my uncle told me was if you look Flip, but sound american, you have a higher risk of kidnapping because theyll think...we'll just get the ransom money from the family in the US...

but then again, i havent been back in 12 years...so what do i know
brown skin
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy