Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

07 CBR600RR

It used to not be a members only place. It had good food and drinks, moto stuff always on the TVs (usually IOMTT DVDs when no live racing), Sunday morning rides, and it was cool watching the service tech do work. The owner has indeed been to Europe - he lived there IIRC, and rode his BMW near everywhere on the continent. Same for the Americas, including, I think, Teirra del Fuego, the southernmost point of South America you can get to on roads. His intention was, indeed, a European style cafe like what he was used to, where folks with similar interests would get together and hang out on the way home from work. Great concept IMO, but never really took off. The recession certainly didn't help, and the squidfest style weekly Sonic meet is more to folks tastes around here I guess. Dunno why he switched it to a membership format - maybe it brings in more money that way, or maybe it's some tax thing, beats me.
Elistan is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
dirty cafe. dr250 cafe style loosenoose Vintage / Cafe Racers 171 08-13-2012 10:30 AM
Dont you hate when people say " This is why i dont..." Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 03-27-2012 03:39 PM
Dont Ask, Dont tell...and Lady Gaga morvegil The Circus 2 09-25-2010 10:26 AM
You dont grind....... you dont shine tonyt915 Off Topic 27 06-30-2009 10:30 PM
Old 04-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #22

Experience: 5 years

2011 kawi z 1000

it started with me wanting to ride my bike. i googled some things and voila, i found this cafe. then i started reading deeper. then saw the $100 a month fee. so i figured lunch was out. i only got like $20. lol
f,f&f 4 ever R.I.P. coach dave
burnboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #23
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip
Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Compared to how much people pay to belong to golf country clubs and such, it's not a crazy price. $100 is nothing to some people.
Probably a write off for most members anyways.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #24
Resident beatnik

Victory V92. Someday an S3 in flat black

The people, the square plates with designer food... This is not my crowd. Nice concept if your a yuppie.
Ben Taub is ALWAYS open for me!
Counterculture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:32 AM   #25
JoeJoe the dancing monkey
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

1976 Yamaha chappy
TL 1000S

HOLY !!!! If I pay someone $30 to wash my bike she better have a great set of and have them on display!!!
joeburt1 is offline   Reply With Quote