MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
100%_WETNECK
100% WETNECK

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to 100%_WETNECK
Fallen Rider Benefit 4-11-10

BENEFIT FOR OUR “BROTHER”

Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010
Time: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Street: 24714 I-45 North
City: Spring, TX

Please join us to help raise funds for our beloved friend Jared Mirelez, who was involved in a serious motorcycle accident on March 27th, 2010. To help raise money, we will be offering excellent home cooked BBQ plates and raffling off some awesome prizes including a new flat screen LCD TV, Harley Davidson motorcycle gear, a one hour personal massage and many more great prizes.

In addition to the great food and prizes, we will also be providing music entertainment from the well known local band Fal Skye (aka Paris Green). Were also gonna have Face Painting & Balloon Animals By Rachel Douglas for the kiddo's.

Were selling $5 raffle tickets & $8 "Pre-Sale" BBQ Plate Tickets ($10 Plates the day of the event). If you are interested in purchasing either please send me a message @
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112034718822873 or email me @ melissa.ann09@yahoo.com.

Fellow "Brothers" Mel & Heather will be @ Exit 73 Thursday thru Saturday Nites (April 8th-10th) & Rachel Douglas & I (Melissa Ann) will be @ Rookies (Saturday, April 10th) selling them as well.

If we (or any of the other" BROTHERS" selling tix) do go out anywhere else this week I will update the info here.

Also, if you are unable to attend and you would like to donate checks can be mailed to:

Melissa Gonzales
(with Jared Mirelez in memo)
2901 Woodland Glen Ln
Conroe, TX 77385

BROTHERJAREDM
Attached Files
File Type: doc Benefit flyer-1.doc (25.5 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by 100%_WETNECK; 04-04-2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Posted Pic's 2 times & needed to add more info
100%_WETNECK is offline   Reply With Quote