MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 12:48 PM   #321
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Routemaster kinda sounds like The Stig
Iím really happy for you and Iím going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SUNDAY RIDERS!! & ROUTE GANG... floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 68 04-03-2011 12:17 PM
Route Gang Dis calikid909 General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 06-19-2010 05:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #322
Senator
Dude....Seriously?

Feedback Rating: (17)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ducati S2R1000
2006 R6 (sold)
2004 R6 (sold)
97 zx6r (sold)

I think MH Riders??? Maybe?

It's always fun trying to predict what's going to happen. I think both groups might get a few assumptions knocked out. Who knows?

FYI Youtube "rights"
D.In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant YouTube all of the license rights granted herein.

In regular terms, if I shot the video with my recorder, I obtain all rights to that video...

EDIT: Then youtube owns them
Old 04-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #323
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Old 04-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #324
ChrisBurke

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki ZX14
2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster View Post
"Ahh Ahh" no he didnt...we are not dragsters sir but that would out of our element and outside what we do well however i know someone who will burn your off the clutch no worries, your old beat up Gixxer is not a obstacle for us!!!

- Routemaster -
Bring it, ill be waiting
Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 PM   #325
Mr.D

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
ZZR 600
2007 GSXR 600
VFR 800
Honda Stunt 50

Old 04-13-2010, 12:58 PM   #326
Eberry2001
The 5th Dimension

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha FZ6

This thread is awesome, although on a few instances the routmaster stinks of nerdom.....i never claim to be a racer or router or whatever. But it is interesting to watch!!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #327
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

See told you gay buttsex!!! there is proof. Thanks bevo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:00 PM   #328
sunday_rider

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

1. SMR is already posted and havent seen any of the routegang peeps signed up yet!
2. I have never missed a single SMR, what makes you think i will miss this one?
3. Is there a name behind the routemaster?
Old 04-13-2010, 01:00 PM   #329
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

this guy is killing me. havent seen humor like this in quite some time.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #330
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
1. SMR is already posted and havent seen any of the routegang peeps signed up yet!
2. I have never missed a single SMR, what makes you think i will miss this one?
3. Is there a name behind the routemaster?
someone please get this pwnage on video and let me have the footage. it will be epic.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #331
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Yeah Crazy "A" does have death wish I think he thinks he Charles Bronson for real, anyway, I know would want to be there, just called him, he's in for Sunday he always ready to put his life on the line and take it too the limit, He is the fastest and most wreck-less rider I have ever ridden with and many have died trying to follow his lead but he is necessary to show off the Routegangs dominance over the MHR's, did you all enjoy our introduction video, i loved the way the music plays wih the camera moving around the riders and their bikes, cant for Wednesday night, Sunday will be a cake -walk compared to that

- Routemaster -
look, I'm usually not critical of others, but you sir are so fkn full of it that its really sad actually. or maybe the word "pitiful" applies here, I dunno, I'll leave it up to the masses on that one.
You act like hes a because he is wreckless and many have died trying blah blah blah......you have got to be sitting there laughing your off at all the hoopla your creating, I think it has to be a game on your end, no one can be as fkn ignorant as you come across, seriously, you sound beyond retarded it can't be real.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 04-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #332
ChrisBurke

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki ZX14
2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
someone please get this pwnage on video and let me have the footage. it will be epic.
I second that
Old 04-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #333
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Crazy "A' does the routes with no helmet hi-5ing the Big rigs at 160 when he passes them. Dude you better be there on Sunday and bring the "FOF" crew, the MHR's think there are the , we need to show them its US, then the rest of Houston MAYBE.
especially when one of you idiots make the news going down like the heros that you are.....geeez Lord, please make it stop

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 04-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #334
Cornerjunkie
Route Master Protege'

Bike(s):
05 Yamaha R6 (Fully Blown Out)
Track bike Gsxr750 (working on it)

Old 04-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #335
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):

I vote this is the most burnt brain cell thread on all of the forums.

I for one would like to know what defines someone as fast?
I can and do max my bike out on open highways. day or night. If there is no traffic were i am not going to kill somoene. does that make me fast. or since I am not good at corners and I know my limitations am I still slow?

/throws Gas on fire.

Quote:
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:10 PM   #336
Abbas_Raza

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600RR

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornerjunkie View Post
Crazy A is tha shyt, he rides with no lid, and he can keep up with you sir...
You rode with him b4, it was a while back though.
hey dude i dont know u but if ur with the rg people trust me DUDDE i lead those routes and the only reason the rg can still keep up is because i didnt come out to ride alone ( Only the north side crew are fast to me and thats IT).. FULL ON FULL ( my friends and I) all have atleast 5 trackdays. Yes i have my own crew but i do not talk about it because we are all friends and we all do it for fun!... we all know our limits and trust each other! we have all done track days together. in fact some of the full on full people are or use to be track instructors. SO lets not point fingers on who is fast and who is not fast .. It really doesn't matter.. one thing everry one should know is there is always someone FASTER then U!... so please Yes i hang around PP1 all the time and i make jokes that i run starbucks and im the route king BUt in alll im no faster then anyone else .. its useless to be fast and not have fun then to be slow and have tons of fun.. u guys get what im saying! I know there are people way faster then me on or off the track yet i still joke around . it stupid to always have ur head in the clouds thinking non sense.. if u guys have something to prove then go ahead but i think i can handle my own !

BTW i have never wrote this much in my life ... wow this is a long post .. i hope u guys chill and just remember the first reason we got a bike ... to have fun
Old 04-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #337
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbas_Raza View Post
i hope u guys chill and just remember the first reason we got a bike ... to have fun

I got mine cause i want my own Curb Monkey!

Quote:
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 PM   #338
Senator
Dude....Seriously?

Feedback Rating: (17)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ducati S2R1000
2006 R6 (sold)
2004 R6 (sold)
97 zx6r (sold)

Quote:
Well done Senator master Jedi, you graduated from some school, somewhere BUT, your arrogance blinds you, for you will not stop us my Routegang apprentice's will become more legendary than either of us...and now you will experience the FULL...pow...er of the Routegang

- Routemaster -
My lack of arrogance opens my eyes rather. I don't know you, so I make no assumptions about your riding abilities, hence the sentence about both groups maybe getting some assumptions wrong. I would be willing to bet that you might in fact have some skilled riders, and you might as see that MH has a few skilled members too. No one will know unless proven otherwise.

I have not, nor will state anything about stopping you. Put simply, the routegang's style of riding is nothing more than "not my cup of tea". Same category as stunt riding for me. The euphoric state you talked about earlier is an individual characteristic and differs between everyone. Personally, speed may be somewhat euphoric, but it can't outweigh risk for me.

Some of the criticism may not be needed from this board I understand that, but boastfulness requires evidence as well. I hope wed night/sunday will be a successful ride as you stated, as everyone coming back safely and maybe some people learning something about someone they don't know.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #339
sunday_rider

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbas_Raza View Post
hey dude i dont know u but if ur with the rg people trust me DUDDE i lead those routes and the only reason the rg can still keep up is because i didnt come out to ride alone ( Only the north side crew are fast to me and thats IT).. FULL ON FULL ( my friends and I) all have atleast 5 trackdays. Yes i have my own crew but i do not talk about it because we are all friends and we all do it for fun!... we all know our limits and trust each other! we have all done track days together. in fact some of the full on full people are or use to be track instructors. SO lets not point fingers on who is fast and who is not fast .. It really doesn't matter.. one thing everry one should know is there is always someone FASTER then U!... so please Yes i hang around PP1 all the time and i make jokes that i run starbucks and im the route king BUt in alll im no faster then anyone else .. its useless to be fast and not have fun then to be slow and have tons of fun.. u guys get what im saying! I know there are people way faster then me on or off the track yet i still joke around . it stupid to always have ur head in the clouds thinking non sense.. if u guys have something to prove then go ahead but i think i can handle my own !

BTW i have never wrote this much in my life ... wow this is a long post .. i hope u guys chill and just remember the first reason we got a bike ... to have fun
Good call buddy!

I have known Abbas_Raza and Spidermonkey for a while and have ridden with them in many occasions just for fun, nothing to prove to nobody! I know for a fact that they are smart enough not to participate in this Routegang nonsense and be part of it.....

Now you can bring crazy "A" to "Z" for all i care..... and i ask you again, is there a name behind the routemaster?
Old 04-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #340
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):

Quote:
Show up Wednesday night and we will show you what fast is, you will know how fast you by how narrowly you escape death when ur whizzing past cars, u ur pants yet...its ok

- Routemaster -
ohhh you dare call out eh ASI Hall monitor.. YOU SIR ARE NOT WORTHY!!!!!

A few things about me you should know.
A. Dont give a about you or your ego.
B. I will make it home to my daughter.
C. You just suck.
D I live in Dallas now.
E. big Bladder gift to me so I wont myself.
F. Did I mention you just suck?

You are not worthy to speak to the Hall monitor I didnt give you a f'n Pass./

Quote:
GIVE IT TO ME!
Closed Thread

Advertisement