MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 11:28 AM   #301
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Re: Hey Route Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FC
The roads may be a little wet Sunday, be careful everyone.
They'll definitely be wet after the ride. Yellow puddles will be found right before long black marks leading off the road.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SUNDAY RIDERS!! & ROUTE GANG... floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 68 04-03-2011 12:17 PM
Route Gang Dis calikid909 General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 06-19-2010 05:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #302
Abbas_Raza

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 CBR 600RR

who is crazy A
Old 04-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #303
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

OK for the record I have a head ache from just reading the last 1 pages of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #304
Mr.D

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
ZZR 600
2007 GSXR 600
VFR 800
Honda Stunt 50

Are these guys speaking some foreign language? is impossible to follow.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:53 AM   #305
humbleassassin
χαμαλός

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki zx-6r Totaled
:(

Well what I gather some kid routemaster. thinks that he is on wheels. and His language is a mix up of a classic World of warcraft player, mixed with he-man and a tad bit of Smurfs.
Next I think he has some great riders, who for the record must be gods also, that are going to go on a ride to show everyone just how godly they must be. There is something about mens clothing, gay buttsex, and chess. Im still trying to figure that part out.

more to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
Hello. My name is Squoddy and I'm a . Sometimes I just can't help myself; I CRAVE !
GIVE IT TO ME!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #306
F-150Gang

My crew will be waiting for you on The Crabb. See you Sunday
Old 04-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #307
Cornerjunkie
Route Master Protege'

Bike(s):
05 Yamaha R6 (Fully Blown Out)
Track bike Gsxr750 (working on it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbas_Raza View Post
who is crazy A
Crazy A is tha shyt, he rides with no lid, and he can keep up with you sir...
You rode with him b4, it was a while back though.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:05 PM   #308
Mr.D

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
ZZR 600
2007 GSXR 600
VFR 800
Honda Stunt 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleassassin View Post
Well what I gather some kid routemaster. thinks that he is on wheels. and His language is a mix up of a classic World of warcraft player, mixed with he-man and a tad bit of Smurfs.
Next I think he has some great riders, who for the record must be gods also, that are going to go on a ride to show everyone just how godly they must be. There is something about mens clothing, gay buttsex, and chess. Im still trying to figure that part out.

more to come.
I laughed way too hard at this.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:11 PM   #309
Senator
Dude....Seriously?

Feedback Rating: (17)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ducati S2R1000
2006 R6 (sold)
2004 R6 (sold)
97 zx6r (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster View Post
Yeah Crazy "A" does have death wish I think he thinks he Charles Bronson for real, anyway, I know would want to be there, just called him, he's in for Sunday he always ready to put his life on the line and take it too the limit, He is the fastest and most wreck-less rider I have ever ridden with and many have died trying to follow his lead but he is necessary to show off the Routegangs dominance over the MHR's, did you all enjoy our introduction video, i loved the way the music plays wih the camera moving around the riders and their bikes, cant for Wednesday night, Sunday will be a cake -walk compared to that

- Routemaster -
Earlier in the thread, you said no one has died on a route, now many have died following lead? Which is it?
Old 04-13-2010, 12:12 PM   #310
Cornerjunkie
Route Master Protege'

Bike(s):
05 Yamaha R6 (Fully Blown Out)
Track bike Gsxr750 (working on it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Oh so you are the Routemaster? lol man everybody that knows me well know that i do not ride fast at night due to my bad vision so i always just follow somebody's tail light, thats why you rarely see me riding at night.... But for the record, there were 5 bikes in the first group and i was in that group without even pushing myself, if i wanted to i could have smoked the 600's but to me it was just a chill ride....

are you the guy that lost the back seat? i remember you from last year's ride when you were trying to keep up with Carlos and me (i was following Carlos tailight) I rarely push it at night unless i fully trust the guy in front of me because i am depending on his vision and judgement, so if you think i was trying to go fast then you are clearly wrong.

i don't know where you heard it from but i have not done a single track day in my life so don't know where that comment came from! When i saw that viper trying to race i told my buddy that i was going to stay in the back and away from that car and i think i even posted that comment earlier.... have had bad experiences in the past with cars racing bikes!

Regarding my friend on the 1098s, let's see...... he has 21 ducatis 7 of which are limited productions, plus a v8 big hoss, and 2 MVs in his stable.... not to mention his multi million dollar house and a couple of track only ferraris in his garage, do you really think he gives a about what the route gang thinks about him?... NOT

Look man, i said it once and i say it again, it takes more than skills to do a 610 run.... if you have something to proof take it to the track where i am very sure you will meet faster riders all the times with the time sheets to prove it.

Oh by the way, we post our sunday rides here every week..... i came out and rode with you guys and had fun chilling on the freeway its only fair now that you bring your little route gang to our SMR, Me, Carlos, Will, Manuel and a few others will be happy to play with you in some backroad twisties!
No sir, you were in the 2nd pack, I was in the group of bikes in the front with the person wit the rear view camera, which we had to slow down for the 2nd group of riders.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #311
AJFLo

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-150Gang View Post
My crew will be waiting for you on The Crabb. See you Sunday
Ohhh chit!
I知 really happy for you and I知 going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #312
sunday_rider

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
Crazy "A' does the routes with no helmet hi-5ing the Big rigs at 160 when he passes them. Dude you better be there on Sunday and bring the "FOF" crew, the MHR's think there are the , we need to show them its US, then the rest of Houston MAYBE.
Hey routemaster, i think you got it wrong here! You posted a video in this forum thinking that you were the "", as it turned out nobody was really amazed by what the saw as they were all literally "". I guess you did not handle reality well and started pulling all kinds of BS that has been a lot more entertaining than any of your videos so far.....

Us on the other hand, we have never posted a single video to claim to be the fastest or the baddest in town (in fact i am the slowest guy in our group). We make no claims and for sure do not compare ourselves to , gladiators, bsbk or isle of man material, we are just regular folks that enjoy riding the twiesties at a spirited pace, nothing more and nothing less!

All you have been able to prove so far is that you sure can "talk" and amaze us with your great imagination, but BS aside, my question to you is: do you want to be fast because a lot of people say you are fast or do you want to be fast because you tell people you are fast? respect is earned and not imposed.

Last edited by sunday_rider; 04-13-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #313
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Re: Hey Route Gang

I'd just settle for actually being fast. To with what anyone says. Including me.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #314
ChrisBurke

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki ZX14
2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750

Member Garage

THIS THREAD IS FREAKIN EPIC!!! I cant believe that these guys think they are pro racers and ride better than himself but wont take it to the track for one trackday and prove themselves without risking everybodys life out on the road.

I bet that none of these guys show up for the sunday ride, MHers be careful out there!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:36 PM   #315
Senator
Dude....Seriously?

Feedback Rating: (17)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ducati S2R1000
2006 R6 (sold)
2004 R6 (sold)
97 zx6r (sold)

Quote:
Crazy "A" rides to crazy for anyone to ride with him, he stays on the limit, his style is truly insane. He comes out with us sometimes and in those times no one has died or gone to jail, or crashed, when "A" has ridden with his people it has not always gone so well, but the thing is the fast guys lead the pack and everyone else rides up to the their limit, so while anything can happen, the goal is to have fun, and it's not fun for anyone when someone goes down or to jail or dies. Routegang isn't about sending our sons to die like GWB

- Routemaster -
I see. You meant the other time homedude rides. Not with RG.

I have another question. Why did you post the pic of Randy de Puniet's Sepang 2007 bike as an attachment in an earlier post? I believe it was in the same post about a reference to your BSBK friend. I was just confused because, de Puniet has never been in BSBK.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:36 PM   #316
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Original post was not to bash the riders for what they do. It was so they can realize they need to improve their skills before they become the hood ornament of a F-150.
I知 really happy for you and I知 going to let you finish but AJFlo is one of the baddest mother fockers of all time!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #317
AJFLo

Bike(s):
K7 GSXR 600
06 Honda 50

Whats MHR??
Old 04-13-2010, 12:45 PM   #318
ChrisBurke

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki ZX14
2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750

Member Garage

Quote:
We will be there bring ur raggedy bike, tell Franky the weather report says conditions should be clear (I.E. his sight issues shouldn't slow him down this time) P.S. we can all do a track day together in a controlled environment for a couple hundred bucks and 3 bottles of bubbly RG vs. MHR: part one as long as we gets the youtube rights...set it up, no one is afraid of a track day here, but until that happens you know where to find US...see YOU Sunday!!!

- Routemaster -

uhh, i dont do trackdays and i dont take corners, but if you want to have your handed to you at the dragstrip, come down there next saturday night, and i will give you a whipping on my stock motor "raggedy" GSXR1000

Lonestar Motorsports Park, sealy tx

and who is "franky"?
Old 04-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #319
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)