MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #241
1FC
380 Racing & Paint
 
1FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,901

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
GSXR
GSXR
GSXR
GSXR






__________________
CMRA Novice Champion with / 380 Racing & Paint / South Central Race Center / Pirelli Rubber
Motorcycles Unlimited / Houston SuperBikes /
Cycle Gear / P-1 Suspension / M-4 Products / Family and Friends
1FC is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SUNDAY RIDERS!! & ROUTE GANG... floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 68 04-03-2011 12:17 PM
Route Gang Dis calikid909 General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 06-19-2010 05:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #242
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip
 
Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Shmearth
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 12,292

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+


450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster View Post
Wanna know the worst part is I don't really get scared anymore, my heart beat is relaxed as I stare death in the face daring him to claim my soul, if himself were to route with us I would out ride him, there is another level of our madness...the "FULL ON FULL," no excuses no interruptions no limits just 130mph avg for the whole route, think independence day when Will Smith chased the alien space craft through the mountains, the ultimate adrenaline rush is waiting for YOU join us now!!!

- Rouremaster -
Sol Invicto

Give me the info for Sunday the Route Gang will be there


You can't make this kinda up!
Scorpio is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #243
spartandude
Custom User Title
 
spartandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Somewhere near houston, ish.
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,947

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
750 honda shadow spirit




Member Garage





If you use the word "whom" you really should proof read the rest of your post. Jeez.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
My left eye turned into my skull and attempted to eat its way through my brain to escape the visual assault of stupidity. Awww , it just got to my Primary Motor Cortex. I can feeeeeeeeeeelllkknowqenf npnvpjw jwq uqvrp
spartandude is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #244
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster View Post
Hello Sunday,

I was not the one whose seat came off, but i know of whom you speak, when he first joined the Route Gang he wanted to make a name for himself, so he had been doing a lot of Routes to prove himself when Carlos made an appearance, the other Route Gang members told Carlos he was fast got all em on one route, Carlos bike was superior to his but he was close to Carlos, had he been on a factory ride he may have been a better challenge.

As far as your friend goes we know all about him too. When you bring out a Ducati it is not a question what you have but more of what you will do. The Route Gang are not posers bringing our bikes out so that others can stare at them, we are as good as its gets until you go SBK or higher, if we ride a fast bike it is to ride it fast, I would never bring out my bike to just park it or not use it for the purpose it was built for, anyway it would have been nice to have you both out there as the guys n 600's really push it when they know better bikes are on the streets...

Big ups to you for showing up and riding with us instead if just talking trash in this forum, in all the Routes i have been on, everyone has come back alive and free. I must admit after doing alot of route in a day or day and night I lose the urge because I feel lucky that I have survived yet again and should not push it more but, you must stay on the edge and stay on the throttle as much as possible. Wanna know the worst part is I don't really get scared anymore, my heart beat is relaxed as I stare death in the face daring him to claim my soul, if himself were to route with us I would out ride him, there is another level of our madness...the "FULL ON FULL," no excuses no interruptions no limits just 130mph avg for the whole route, think independence day when Will Smith chased the alien space craft through the mountains, the ultimate adrenaline rush is waiting for YOU join us now!!!

- Rouremaster -
Sol Invicto

Give me the info for Sunday the Route Gang will be there
i don't care who you are... that $hit is funny!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #245
spartandude
Custom User Title
 
spartandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Somewhere near houston, ish.
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,947

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
750 honda shadow spirit




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster View Post
- Rouremaster -
Sol Invicto
Rouremaster? WTF?

Reminds me of "I have said 'ye are gods'"
How egotistical can you get. Especially when you get the Latin wrong.

It's Sol Invictus. Invicto would be used when addressing this (e.g. Soli Invicto= "to the unconquered sun").
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
My left eye turned into my skull and attempted to eat its way through my brain to escape the visual assault of stupidity. Awww , it just got to my Primary Motor Cortex. I can feeeeeeeeeeelllkknowqenf npnvpjw jwq uqvrp
spartandude is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 02:44 PM   #246
ChrisBurke
Senior Member
 
ChrisBurke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brookshire, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 599

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 Kawasaki ZX14
2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750



Member Garage


Lol at this thread, love the constant movie references

Carry on...
ChrisBurke is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 02:44 PM   #247
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster View Post
Hello Sunday,

I was not the one whose seat came off, but i know of whom you speak, when he first joined the Route Gang he wanted to make a name for himself, so he had been doing a lot of Routes to prove himself when Carlos made an appearance, the other Route Gang members told Carlos he was fast got all em on one route, Carlos bike was superior to his but he was close to Carlos, had he been on a factory ride he may have been a better challenge.

As far as your friend goes we know all about him too. When you bring out a Ducati it is not a question what you have but more of what you will do. The Route Gang are not posers bringing our bikes out so that others can stare at them, we are as good as its gets until you go SBK or higher, if we ride a fast bike it is to ride it fast, I would never bring out my bike to just park it or not use it for the purpose it was built for, anyway it would have been nice to have you both out there as the guys n 600's really push it when they know better bikes are on the streets...

Big ups to you for showing up and riding with us instead if just talking trash in this forum, in all the Routes i have been on, everyone has come back alive and free. I must admit after doing alot of route in a day or day and night I lose the urge because I feel lucky that I have survived yet again and should not push it more but, you must stay on the edge and stay on the throttle as much as possible. Wanna know the worst part is I don't really get scared anymore, my heart beat is relaxed as I stare death in the face daring him to claim my soul, if himself were to route with us I would out ride him, there is another level of our madness...the "FULL ON FULL," no excuses no interruptions no limits just 130mph avg for the whole route, think independence day when Will Smith chased the alien space craft through the mountains, the ultimate adrenaline rush is waiting for YOU join us now!!!

- Rouremaster -
Sol Invicto

Give me the info for Sunday the Route Gang will be there
Hey Routemaster,

here is the info for our SMR, really hope you can join us!

Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Place: La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe (open for breakfast)
2675 Town Center Blvd N, Sugar Land

Kick Stands Up @ 9:15AM


About your previous comment i partially agree and disagree with you:

Most of the people that buy a sport bike are not using it to its full potential unless they take it to the track. I can conservatively say that more than 60% of all sport bike owners do not ride their machines as intended.

With that being said, PP1 is a public place where people go hang out and pose, hence the name PP1 (Poser Point 1). People like hanging out there because not only they get to see nice bikes but also nice cars and its a good place to meet people with similar interests (cars & bikes).

If i carry a concealed weapon to PP1, that doesnt mean that i need to bust a cap on someone just to show that i am using it or to prove that i can shoot it correctly.... like most people, i take it to the shooting range where this type of activities really belong to.

I personally don't mind posers as we have all being there before at some point in time, but if you are looking to hang out at a place that its 100% poser free, I think the only place will be at the track, where people are there for only 1 purpose.....
__________________
sunday_rider is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #248
Jay-boy
say something!!!!
 
Jay-boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Montgomery Tx.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 452

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 CBR 1000 RR









to smoke some crack...................i mean TRACK
__________________
Team Yeah Yeah Racing

R.F.F.R.
Jay-boy is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 03:35 PM   #249
TeleRomeo
Wide Freaking Open!
 
TeleRomeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northeast part of town
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,799

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 ZX-6R Track
Cr125 Braaap








Here we go again!!
__________________
Banner
TeleRomeo is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #250
CCH
Innocent Bystander
 
CCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NW Burbs
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,520

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2000 Ducati 996
1991 Suzuki RGV250m two-smoke bicycle on crack
1999 R6 sold to a dip$h!t
1995 Ducati 900SP gone, more or less
1999 Ducati 996 died a glorious death in North GA, Feb 2006

Member Garage


..
CCH is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #251
S.D.W.
...Ready
 
S.D.W.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,147

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110






The "routegang" is coming Sunday? I'm about to call slowblack for this ride! Gopro will be used.
__________________
HouseOfPaint
S.D.W. is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #252
CaligoneTx
Forest Gnome Tour Guide
 
CaligoneTx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Valhalla
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 21,558

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)






Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx


I would pay for that video
__________________
triumphsig
CaligoneTx is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:33 PM   #253
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar
 
SBK Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,570

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...






Quote:
Originally Posted by S.D.W. View Post
The "routegang" is coming Sunday?
lol... five bucks says it's like three or four guys on stretched out mid 90's gixxers...
__________________
2i6dh51
SBK Pilot is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #254
Versatile337
They call me V or Franco
 
Versatile337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,120

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 GSX-R 750 (Blk/Matte Blk)




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by CaligoneTx View Post


I would pay for that video
+1

Seriously, cash in hand, I want to see
Versatile337 is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #255
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/
 
ddgtomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,493

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S






Quote:
Originally Posted by CaligoneTx View Post
Known fact: the fastest guys in this community(or others) are also some of the most humble posters.


the ones that pretend they are fast are the ones w plenty to say.

just my observation knowing the fore and aft of the conversation.

Hugely agreed
__________________


Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:43 PM   #256
ducoop
Senior Member
 
ducoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,038

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2003 Z1000 (Sold)









5 bucks says no one shows
ducoop is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #257
ducoop
Senior Member
 
ducoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,038

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2003 Z1000 (Sold)









Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Hey Routemaster,

here is the info for our SMR, really hope you can join us!

Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Place: La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe (open for breakfast)
2675 Town Center Blvd N, Sugar Land

Kick Stands Up @ 9:15AM


About your previous comment i partially agree and disagree with you:

Most of the people that buy a sport bike are not using it to its full potential unless they take it to the track. I can conservatively say that more than 60% of all sport bike owners do not ride their machines as intended.

With that being said, PP1 is a public place where people go hang out and pose, hence the name PP1 (Poser Point 1). People like hanging out there because not only they get to see nice bikes but also nice cars and its a good place to meet people with similar interests (cars & bikes).

If i carry a concealed weapon to PP1, that doesnt mean that i need to bust a cap on someone just to show that i am using it or to prove that i can shoot it correctly.... like most people, i take it to the shooting range where this type of activities really belong to.

I personally don't mind posers as we have all being there before at some point in time, but if you are looking to hang out at a place that its 100% poser free, I think the only place will be at the track, where people are there for only 1 purpose.....
Here is your info you asked for.
ducoop is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #258
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/
 
ddgtomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,493

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S






Quote:
Originally Posted by S.D.W. View Post
The "routegang" is coming Sunday? I'm about to call slowblack for this ride! Gopro will be used.
I would pay for that too.
__________________


Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #259
S.D.W.
...Ready
 
S.D.W.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,147

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110






Quote:
Originally Posted by CaligoneTx View Post


I would pay for that video
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBK Pilot View Post
lol... five bucks says it's like three or four guys on stretched out mid 90's gixxers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile337 View Post
+1

Seriously, cash in hand, I want to see
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtomahawk View Post
I would pay for that too.
Someone point out the gang to me on Sunday
__________________
HouseOfPaint
S.D.W. is offline  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #260
S.D.W.
...Ready
 
S.D.W.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,147

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110






Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster View Post
still no info about ur Sunday SMR, Im bringn BSBK with me to show you chumps how to ride!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Hey Routemaster,

here is the info for our SMR, really hope you can join us!

Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Place: La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe (open for breakfast)
2675 Town Center Blvd N, Sugar Land

Kick Stands Up @ 9:15AM
There is the info , please introduce yourself on Sunday "Routemaster" and "BSBK", I'll be on the red beat up r1.
__________________
HouseOfPaint

Last edited by S.D.W.; 04-12-2010 at 04:59 PM.
S.D.W. is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy