Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
Racer X 05
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

2005 R1

Need some help, If you know how to....

put a 05 R1 back together. Crazy as it sounds i'm in need of some help putting it back together. It went out on me last week on my way to M.U. to pick up some fairing bolts when the bike drops and a cylinder and now the bike is running on 3 after going through it and finding out that error code 35 means my problem was coming from my 3rd coil sure enough it burnt out. Anyway broke the bike down ordered the new coil installed it tonight and she back up and running great! but putting the fairings back on is going to require some help. So who's up for it? I'll take care of you not, expecting anyone to do come out for free. I don't think I can afford a house call from Patrick or anyone at M.U. I'm sure he's already busy with stuff in the shop. I live right off Kingwood Dr here's my number if your able to help 832-860-5486 I get off of work at noon tomorrow so let me know. Thanks in advance
Racer X 05
Racer X 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months

Z-rex ZRX1200r
Ninjette 250ex - SOLD :'|
Blondie ZX6R - SOLD :'|

Im sure someone that has experience with R1 wouldnt mind helping... PM Ilownslow [sp?] He has an R1 and has taken it apart and back.
RIP Rocky Umali & blue 04 r6
Watch over us!

Originally Posted by Helios View Post
I got the hint and dropped to the back of the ranks just in front of Ares, who btw rocks the outta that 250.
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote