Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #21
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
im learning so much in this thread
Riding a Duc is kind of like, you may get a cramp in your wrist, but you keep on trucking because it feels so good.
Romeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free tolls Flip Flop General Discussion (Moto Related) 305 03-06-2014 05:25 PM
question fiddyrider Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 9 06-16-2009 12:48 PM
Got a Question R6Guy General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 05-20-2006 05:18 AM
got a question need your help on GSXR question Racer X 05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 08-05-2005 01:11 PM
Old 03-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #22
Street Ninja Four Father
Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage

Ok another ???

If i wheelied thru the toll, with the tag in the trunk, would it still read it and will i be charged. I was behind dean as he was wheelied thru it too. Just curious

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:05 PM   #23
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Black/White CBR 600RR (Leyla)
Red/Black CBR 600RR (Track)

Originally Posted by ddgtomahawk View Post
I have a question Dave C I wheelied through the toll on 288 was curious could you print me out a poster, it was last weekend.
Originally Posted by C.Hern5972 View Post
Ok another ???

If i wheelied thru the toll, with the tag in the trunk, would it still read it and will i be charged. I was behind dean as he was wheelied thru it too. Just curious

"When captured birds grow wise, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don't give up, because they want to fly again."
Ronin - A samurai with no lord or master.
Originally Posted by Benga View Post
Ronin is the best of the best guys. He has a kick wife. Got wasted at his place and she didnt complain or anything!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #24

Speed Triple
ATK 605

I bought an EZTag for my bike and two cars the other day and they told me to sit on the two that weren't for the car I was driving so that I wouldn't get charged for three tolls each time I went through the booths. Then they told me to place the motorcycle one under the seat, so if their sit on it theory works it should be pretty hard to pick up from under the seat.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #25
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Originally Posted by ssuydam View Post
I had a friend tell me that bikes got to ride free on the toll roads. Is this true? Looking to get a bike in a month or so, and was wondering if I need to get an EZ tag for it or not.
Have your bike registered in your friend's name and it is free. Bikes are allowed in the HOV lane
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote