MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2006, 08:32 PM   #41
Eltejano719
Eltejano719

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
R6
Honda ACE

Send a message via AIM to Eltejano719
it will be ok, dont know you at all , but I feel for you and your situation.
Eltejano719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with a divorce. Zapata Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 16 04-09-2012 06:29 AM
Divorce!!!! Big_E Off Topic 63 03-08-2011 10:07 PM
Does anyone know a good divorce attorney? R6Spartan Off Topic 10 07-03-2009 01:23 PM
the Divorce Grinchy Off Topic 7 03-18-2009 12:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2006, 08:46 PM   #42
UrMyStlkAl

Bike(s):
93 CBR F2 600

Send a message via AIM to UrMyStlkAl Send a message via MSN to UrMyStlkAl Send a message via Yahoo to UrMyStlkAl
Well my parents are going through that right now and the guy my mom is working with said has been really good so far. I can get the number if interested...
UrMyStlkAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:47 PM   #43
zero4o3

Send a message via AIM to zero4o3 Send a message via Yahoo to zero4o3
if you need to... you can sell me some stuff really cheap until after everythign settles down then i will sell it back to you
Old 06-05-2006, 09:01 PM   #44
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

If you want a real divorce attorney that will get you what you want I'm going to PM you a name and a number. A few threads ago I told y'all how I went through a custody battle and hired the best attorney that money can buy. She was my backbone when I didn't want to hurt the b*tch that was putting me through a living , kinda what you're probably going through right now.

Call her and setup and appointment, she won't charge you to sit and talk to you and give you an idea about what she can do for you. I can assure you that being a man that you're f*cked more than you can understand already. The family courts aren't there for you, they're there to screw you and your life forever. You need an attorney that specializes in doing what this lady does.

My prayers are with you, (seriously) you're going to need that and all the support you can get.

-d
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:11 PM   #45
Eltejano719
Eltejano719

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
R6
Honda ACE

Send a message via AIM to Eltejano719
Tell the lawyer if she can drawup papers to mediate with your wife, give them to her. May then she will know you are serious
Eltejano719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:20 PM   #46
DOA
MH's slowest 600hp Busa

Feedback Rating: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltejano719
Tell the lawyer if she can drawup papers to mediate with your wife, give them to her. May then she will know you are serious
Before a divorce can proceed into court, it's the responsibility of both attorneys to try to reconcile the couple and offer alternatives including mediation. Sometimes you can't see the forest because of the trees...you may not want what's happening in your life to proceed but it takes someone else that's walked in your shoes to help you see the light.

If you don't go into it with every fiber in your body, you're going to be roadkill for the attorney that your soon to be ex-spouse hired and regret later in life well beyond the experience that you're dreading now.

-d
DOA is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement