MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2010, 02:23 AM   #21
Sabatech
Jesse Does it ALL

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Hayabusa
2001 GSXR 1000
2004 GSXR 1000
RC 51
426 Supermoto

Send a message via MSN to Sabatech Send a message via Skype™ to Sabatech
p.s. Pmp cycles are A+ guys, help people they can help, and they are not the people you can "go take" something from. just f.y.i,
Sabatech is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question: legal releases, etc for dealer test rides? lucydad General Discussion (Moto Related) 68 01-19-2012 04:31 PM
title question Japawhat02 General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-05-2012 12:34 PM
Title Question BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 05-27-2011 01:38 PM
title question pester Off Topic 9 05-28-2010 09:55 PM
Title Question Dreamer!! General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 09-12-2008 06:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2010, 03:46 AM   #22
mammothmc

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatech View Post
Auction reciept from the state auction is not like a wallmart reciept. you must not know what your speaking about. please check your source. Law enforcement auction permit to sell. and no you cant get the title from previous owner and claim in in this way. it has already been transfered out of previous owners name when police take in in the impound. Just to set the story correct.

Ummm where in the op did it mention a STATE auction.

I was referring to places like Copart, Iaa, Adessa, Manheim, Houston AA, salvage direct, PSN, etc etc...

Ya know those AUCTION kinda place that actually are where most auction vehicles come from.

If you were a member of as many auctions as I was ......maybe you'd understand.
mammothmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #23
Sabatech
Jesse Does it ALL

Bike(s):
Hayabusa
2001 GSXR 1000
2004 GSXR 1000
RC 51
426 Supermoto

Send a message via MSN to Sabatech Send a message via Skype™ to Sabatech
no one said copart, or any other brother. just filing you in. good day. i said good day
Sabatech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #24
RojerLockless
member of NO MA`AM

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Honda CB919

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaR6281 View Post
it's actually very simple. I used to go to auction and pick up bikes. The dealer actually go to the court/ title transfer place and get it for you. all he will need from you is, insurance, inspection, and money for title transfer/ tax if he didn't already charge you all that with the sale.

That's how I sold mind. But also beware.....just because it say clear and clean now, doesn't mean you'll get yours clean and clear. I know when we auction ours, even though the copy say clean, a rebuilt or salvage title will be sent. Just want you to be aware of that.
No worries on that I checked the VIN with the Court House before I even went to see them They said there was no problem with it.

RojerLockless@Motohouston.com
BRING BACK GIXXERBILL!!!
CRBsig 2
RojerLockless is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement