MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2010, 03:56 PM   #21
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by landon05 View Post
^^^ Looks like you the one need to go watch some sitcoms and find something to do on a saturday instead of posting on MH to get your post count up!!!
post count who cares..the fact is the op and yourself know nothing about the B-more guys...and you jump in here talking .
__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
meanwhile in the ghetto green600 Off Topic 32 02-05-2013 10:20 PM
Meanwhile in the ghetto bluewave18 The Circus 62 02-04-2013 04:43 PM
Ghetto exterminator cashtown Off Topic 3 02-21-2009 08:40 PM
Clayton's Ghetto.... JaYRillo Stunters Lounge 16 03-05-2007 06:23 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2010, 03:57 PM   #22
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/
 
ddgtomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,493

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S






Quote:
Originally Posted by landon05 View Post
I mean just because they are black, and talking in slang doesn't make them ghetto... They might have more sense than you have, you cant judge a book by it's cover!!!
Dude they were using ghetto slang, come on.
__________________


Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #23
landon05
Senior Member
 
landon05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,463

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2004 Gsxr- 600 (wrecked)
2006 gsxr-750 custom painted by "House of Pain" SOLD!!!
LOOKING FOR A GSXR 1000







Send a message via AIM to landon05
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
who gives a who you are, ghetto doesn't describe what race you are...it describes how you act or what your personal possession are, IE...my stunt bike is pretty ghetto...git over it charles this isn't some mh beef like old days, this isn't anything, oh and who is racist or feminist anymore with the politics of today?
So if someone made the statement that you and your friends are ghetto just by looking at your bike or lets say a video of you guys on youtube stuntin that would be ok??? Not saying you should care what others think but dont make bold statements you cant back up is all im saying...
landon05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #24
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtomahawk View Post
Dude they were using ghetto slang, come on.
i know people that live in 2 to 3 hundred thousand dollar houses in summerwood that use ghetto slang so what. that makes them ghetto??
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #25
landon05
Senior Member
 
landon05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,463

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2004 Gsxr- 600 (wrecked)
2006 gsxr-750 custom painted by "House of Pain" SOLD!!!
LOOKING FOR A GSXR 1000







Send a message via AIM to landon05
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
post count who cares..the fact is the op and yourself know nothing about the B-more guys...and you jump in here talking .
what do you know about them???? You posted here talking whats the difference??
landon05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #26
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












Quote:
Originally Posted by landon05 View Post
So if someone made the statement that you and your friends are ghetto just by looking at your bike or lets say a video of you guys on youtube stuntin that would be ok??? Not saying you should care what others think but dont make bold statements you cant back up is all im saying...
that's a really bad comparison you're going to lose this debate for us saying that.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #27
landon05
Senior Member
 
landon05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,463

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2004 Gsxr- 600 (wrecked)
2006 gsxr-750 custom painted by "House of Pain" SOLD!!!
LOOKING FOR A GSXR 1000







Send a message via AIM to landon05
Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187 View Post
i know people that live in 2 to 3 hundred thousand dollar houses in summerwood that use ghetto slang so what. that makes them ghetto??
according to these guys YES!!! lmao
landon05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #28
landon05
Senior Member
 
landon05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,463

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2004 Gsxr- 600 (wrecked)
2006 gsxr-750 custom painted by "House of Pain" SOLD!!!
LOOKING FOR A GSXR 1000







Send a message via AIM to landon05
really not trying to win a debate... honestly not trying to debate just stating facts. You cant judge a book by its cover
landon05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #29
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/
 
ddgtomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,493

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S






Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187 View Post
would it be called ghetto x games if it were all white people or hispanics yes or no??? answer the question do not dodge it. i'm going to have to go ahead and play the race card here cause i know this would not be called "ghetto" xgmes if it were all white people in this. of course this is nothing but i just want you to admit it.
IF they were saying yo dawg etc ETC yes it would be called ghetto!!! I have been told I talk country I didn't get hurt like you.


SO your telling me if they were saying " YEE HAW" and " wheelie over yonder through them cow patties" AND the were all black he would have described it as ghetto? Don't dodge the question I might E-drive by you, cuz I is ghetto.
__________________


Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #30
ddgtomahawk
Write my name! \/
 
ddgtomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,493

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2016 R1
2001 Honda CBR929 RE
2005 Honda CBR600RR
2007 R6S






Quote:
Originally Posted by landon05 View Post
really not trying to win a debate... honestly not trying to debate just stating facts. You cant judge a book by its cover
Judged Harry Potter by his cover, yo.
__________________


Come here you little cake eating sieg heil .
ddgtomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #31
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187 View Post
would it be called ghetto x games if it were all white people or hispanics yes or no??? answer the question do not dodge it. i'm going to have to go ahead and play the race card here cause i know this would not be called "ghetto" xgmes if it were all white people in this. of course this is nothing but i just want you to admit it.
i wouldn't have called it ghetto x-games for sure, as for one i wouldn't want the negative attention, like pimp daub has given himself, second i wouldn't call it x-games cause it's nothing like x-games, 3rd, i wouldn't have involved a race card because not all the riders of that group in b-more are of the same race.

and don't kid yourself, when i go kick it with fellow stunt riders like grubbs and ben they talk down about there ghetto setups and mine as well...your answer, would i have titled this video as ghetto?

__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #32
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by landon05 View Post
what do you know about them???? You posted here talking whats the difference??
this is what i know, look at the intro what do they call themselves? ghetto boys? case closed you lose.
__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:07 PM   #33
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
i wouldn't have called it ghetto x-games for sure, as for one i wouldn't want the negative attention, like pimp daub has given himself, second i wouldn't call it x-games cause it's nothing like x-games, 3rd, i wouldn't have involved a race card because not all the riders of that group in b-more are of the same race.

and don't kid yourself, when i go kick it with fellow stunt riders like grubbs and ben they talk down about there ghetto setups and mine as well...your answer, would i have titled this video as ghetto?

that's because you're a good man so basically i'm not tlaking to you. that's how the video should be described not throwing out ghetto or blah blah blah.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #34
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtomahawk View Post
IF they were saying yo dawg etc ETC yes it would be called ghetto!!! I have been told I talk country I didn't get hurt like you.


SO your telling me if they were saying " YEE HAW" and " wheelie over yonder through them cow patties" AND the were all black he would have described it as ghetto? Don't dodge the question I might E-drive by you, cuz I is ghetto.
who in the are you sit down please goodness you're like a freakin gnat.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #35
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,466












okay the word ghetto was used quite frequently to describe themselves in that video. so uhmm sure call it ghetto.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #36
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus
 
PowerSurgeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manvel
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,735

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187 View Post
that's because you're a good man so basically i'm not tlaking to you. that's how the video should be described not throwing out ghetto or blah blah blah.
well thanks, all im saying is most of those guys in those vids claim to be 'ghetto' and thats how they want to be addressed, i still would not address anyone like that..just sayin
__________________
Stunt riding is dead.
PowerSurgeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #37
Tojo92
AKA Mongo
 
Tojo92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 5,140

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Ducati 900 SS/SP
2003 Honda CRF450R motard
2002 Husqvarna NOX
2001 KTM Duke II






..
__________________
CMRA#665 (neighbor of the beast)
The Problem - Endurance
Tojo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #38
MACK
I'm voice activated
 
MACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Webster
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,873

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda CBR 954RR Fireblade
'03 Yamaha Zuma 50
'03 Hoe owne 24...biach
and your maum'z!!!

Member Garage









__________________
no animated sigs allowed
MACK
MACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #39
landon05
Senior Member
 
landon05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,463

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2004 Gsxr- 600 (wrecked)
2006 gsxr-750 custom painted by "House of Pain" SOLD!!!
LOOKING FOR A GSXR 1000







Send a message via AIM to landon05
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
this is what i know, look at the intro what do they call themselves? ghetto boys? case closed you lose.
You right bro they called themselves ghetto so f*ck it they ghetto!!!

But im not mad or " Hurt" about it and im not a black panther or anything I just feel that a person shouldnt make bold statements about ANYTHING that they dont know much about. I think it was foolish statement... But to each his own
landon05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #40
Tojo92
AKA Mongo
 
Tojo92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 5,140

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1994 Ducati 900 SS/SP
2003 Honda CRF450R motard
2002 Husqvarna NOX
2001 KTM Duke II






Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK View Post









Kinda my point as well.
__________________
CMRA#665 (neighbor of the beast)
The Problem - Endurance
Tojo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy