Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
if ur not 1st ur last
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

02 r6

need some help with this shiz

aight so i finaly got my bike friday. i poured some seafoam into the tank but it still stalls and backfires. and it has to be on full choke or it dies. someone told me i need to adjust the idle, but that wouldnt help with the backfiring. im going to go ahead and get the carbs cleaned i guess to make it my safest best bet. runs good after 1st, but when u down shift it wnats to stall.
tonight boys, we gonna get f****d up! C'Mon...
Jogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
shiz gets real at Kenny chesney concert paniro187 Off Topic 22 07-22-2014 10:55 AM
Old 02-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
H2447INTX-he is legendary
Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 6 years

2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

older bike ?

been sitting a wile?

i would say its varnished and you should have them cleaned , adjust air fuel and sink them too

get with patrick at motorcycles unlimited, i am sure he can fix you up for a good price !
H2447INTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
Mexican Member
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

01 SV650N (sold)
07 GSXR 600 (sold)
04 Ducati Monster 620 (sold)
00 TL1000R (sold)
08 Triumph Daytona 675

Member Garage

The passion for riding becomes hassle when you have to mess with that every time you are going to ride. Get them cleaned by Motorcycles Unlimited and it will save you many headaches.
"Richard where you watching spanktravision"
addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
Forest Gnome Tour Guide
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx

If its been sitting for a while let them sync the carbs too and do the inspection on the bike.
CaligoneTx is offline   Reply With Quote