MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2006, 06:42 PM   #1
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

H.P.D. Helps Perps. & Deviants

A freakin holy sh.. moment, so I came up with the new name. I'm in the shower this morning running around naked trying to get wet. I hear screaming out front because I keep the window cracked when I shower. I don't think to much of it because the girls across the street are always squeeling. Except as I'm turning off the shower and get out it sounds more desperate, right as I look out the window this lady is in my yard and hispanics in a 4 runner are backing out of my drive way and speed off. I get dressed quick cause the old mexican lady looks freaked out. By the time I get my gun to go out and check she had run down the street. So I jumped in my truck to go check on her and she talking to another lady. She was robbed at gunpoint, I ask if they speak english. Nope, and she doesn't want to involve the police cause her papers are no good. So I pan through area real quick to make sure the shitbags aren't shopping, and then go to the sub station to inform Houston's finest and he just say's tell them to call 911, I said it was quicker and easier to drive 1 min. Weenie say's have her call 911 and make a report. I looked at him and said never mind it's all good. So it's H.P.D. helps perps & deviants by not having any urgency to get off their donut . Bad when other PD's and SO's don't want their labor union don't have to do but what I want to attitude.
Try to keep my rants shorter next time.

Last edited by Rick H.I.C.; 05-30-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Rick H.I.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Every little bit helps RACER X Off Topic 1 03-12-2015 07:39 PM
Question need helps WELTEC How To's and Q & A's 14 01-30-2012 03:41 PM
Question need helps WELTEC Motorcycles Unlimited 1 01-22-2012 11:39 AM
lol at the perps urbanXJ Off Topic 7 04-30-2010 02:51 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2006, 07:12 PM   #2
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

, to bad you didnt get to use your new firepower for an education of sorts.

robbed in your front yard, keep an eye out, they will be back

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:28 PM   #3
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
werd thats crazy
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:28 PM   #4
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

HPD won't ask about immigration status for this very reason - so that everyone is protected.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 10:59 PM   #5
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by denhou1974
HPD won't ask about immigration status for this very reason - so that everyone is protected.
Problem was bonehead didn't give any care what so ever. I as a citizen had more response than donut .
Old 05-31-2006, 09:43 AM   #6
MadseasoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick H.I.C.
Problem was bonehead didn't give any care what so ever. I as a citizen had more response than donut .

That doesn't suprise me. About 10 yrs ago my apartment was broken into. I had good reason to believe that is was the neighbor's kid. The cop just said "well they didn't get that much and he's just a kid so I'd just chalk it up as a loss and move on". They got a stereo, bunch of tapes (remember those), and some jewelry. Lazy cop.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:30 PM   #7
PimpRice
TEAM BLT

Feedback Rating: (4)

Send a message via AIM to PimpRice
my brother's house got broken into about 4 months ago. He DID call 911, and was asked to be put on hold for 10 min. before he could even speak. The theives didn't take anything, and when the cop showed up 2 hours later, he was drooling over my brother's model car collection and tv rather than checking out the house.
PimpRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:37 PM   #8
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpRice
my brother's house got broken into about 4 months ago. He DID call 911, and was asked to be put on hold for 10 min. before he could even speak. The theives didn't take anything, and when the cop showed up 2 hours later, he was drooling over my brother's model car collection and tv rather than checking out the house.
Cops are people too

You wouldn't know it by talkin to the same cops I've interracted with though. They seem to believe they are made of holy water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement