Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2006, 04:20 PM   #1
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

LA FItness

anyone a member or have any feedback? they built one buy my house i looked at it today. ive never worked out before but the place seems nice. just wondering if anyone has any input

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stay away from LA Fitness JMAC Health and Fitness 25 01-27-2014 08:56 PM
LA Fitness Northside Here I Come!!! CaligoneTx Health and Fitness 14 06-30-2009 04:42 PM
LA Fitness C.Hern5972 Health and Fitness 7 03-31-2009 08:53 AM
LA Fitness in sugarland wlgorman Off Topic 1 10-02-2007 09:30 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2006, 04:22 PM   #2
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

i say you go get a job there and stare at all the hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #3
R6MILF
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2000 Yami R6/2001 Aprilla RSV /2005 Yami 50

Send a message via AIM to R6MILF Send a message via Yahoo to R6MILF
User is banned

R6MILF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:31 PM   #4
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6MILF
I get a special rate there $20 bucks a month no contract for University of Phoenix employee's, i can see if I can get you that deal...
thats ****ing cheap i would go get my in shape for that lol

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:36 PM   #5
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.S. Motorsports
thats ****ing cheap i would go get my in shape for that lol
thats the same rate at 24hr for the basic plan.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:50 PM   #6
nels

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

my brother went there, says 24hr fitness is better. his opinion was based on the members. According to him, la fitness (probably the same one you talking about Hwy 6 @ bissonet) was full of cocky youngins' that just chill around, try to mack, and compare what they can do in the gym vs what you can do (basically who's peepee is bigger), whereas in 24 he said there's a much more mature crowd. I haven't been myself, I think I got a free week's pass in the mail that my wife may use.
nels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:58 PM   #7
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by nels
my brother went there, says 24hr fitness is better. his opinion was based on the members. According to him, la fitness (probably the same one you talking about Hwy 6 @ bissonet) was full of cocky youngins' that just chill around, try to mack, and compare what they can do in the gym vs what you can do (basically who's peepee is bigger), whereas in 24 he said there's a much more mature crowd. I haven't been myself, I think I got a free week's pass in the mail that my wife may use.
well im a youngin i guess im 20 and i would be going to that one by my work and eldrige and briarforest one by my house.

they have a deal this month 79$ initiation and 29.99 a month no contract. yeah you can go to 24 hour a little cheaper but not the one that compares to la fitness. plus this is closer to my crib and id be spending the $ in gas

ducatisignature
Old 05-30-2006, 05:06 PM   #8
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

hmm...

going to the gym sounds good at first but then it becomes an incovinience to drive or walk somewhere. thats why its good not to have a contract if possible. pay as you go is better. i only lasted about 15 months at 24hr and just spent around $50 for weights to do it at home.

the plan for $19 at 24hr you get to choose about 4-5 days out of the week to go i think.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:11 PM   #9
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
hmm...

going to the gym sounds good at first but then it becomes an incovinience to drive or walk somewhere. thats why its good not to have a contract if possible. pay as you go is better. i only lasted about 15 months at 24hr and just spent around $50 for weights to do it at home.

the plan for $19 at 24hr you get to choose about 4-5 days out of the week to go i think.
yeah i was looking at that for 11$ more a month i can go anyday it has a pool, raquetball and basketball, all of which i enjoy and its closer to my casa. i think im going to go pay tomoorow and get set up. i doubt i will last but i guess i won't know unless i try :eh:

ducatisignature
Old 05-30-2006, 06:43 PM   #10
nels

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasee69
well im a youngin i guess im 20 and i would be going to that one by my work and eldrige and briarforest one by my house.

they have a deal this month 79$ initiation and 29.99 a month no contract. yeah you can go to 24 hour a little cheaper but not the one that compares to la fitness. plus this is closer to my crib and id be spending the $ in gas
I thought you were older. but I think my bro was referring to teenies, cuz he ain't much older than you (24).
nels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 10:04 AM   #11
911TurboS
Texas Longhorns!

Bike(s):
06 SV650S

I go to the new one in Katy off I-10. I like it a lot better than LifeTime Fitness where women would sit on the machines and talk on their cell phones.

There are quite a few high school kids there but they don't cause any trouble. I am going to start going in the morning when they're not there.

Where ever you go don't let them tell you you have to pay an initiation fee. All you have to do is say the only way you will join is if you don't have to pay it.
911TurboS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:10 AM   #12
BoostJunkie

Member Garage

i know tons of people that go there and love it. they think it's great, cheap, has lots of equipment. I have a gym at my apt complex, it's free so i use that
Old 05-31-2006, 11:18 AM   #13
elemental2

Bike(s):
zx6r

Send a message via ICQ to elemental2 Send a message via AIM to elemental2 Send a message via Yahoo to elemental2
I pay 15 $ a month with my job and i actually have 24 membership 2 lol donno y but its convienient and i payed for 4 years at 24 did the whole pay for one year at once get 3 free but ya anywhay back to la great gym man sux that they dont have 35 pound weights on free weights but overall the raquetball over sized spa and pool + basketball is def worth it if u can find a buddy to sign up with ya one of yall pay like 79.99 and the other one is free or if its just now opening they usually have a 0$ down thing they sometimes do check and see
If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted or Beethoven composed music He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause and say, "Here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well..."

Don't take life to seriously; no one gets out alive.
elemental2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:59 PM   #14
ratmzapa

Member Garage

arturo not everyone has the same genetics as yourself....

Advertisement