MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
Flip
zen in 2010

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
'02 750

Thurs Nite 2/25 HLS&R Cookoff Tent Passes

whatup, ya'll.

i'm gettin old & my recovery time has increased considerably. so this year we've decided to limit our tent hoppin to 3 or 4 tents that are close to each other at the cookoff.

so, we have Thursday night 2/25 passes to a few tents for ya'll.

free food, entertainment, beer, & liqour.

requirements:

you MUST NOT act like a jackass.

you must have a drink with us.

you must be able to eat, drink, & have a good time without supervision.

passes are for two(2) people. would prefer couples, but two guys that are only friends are ok. two girls that are more than friends are ok.

NO vegetarians.

NO nondrinkers.

you MUST NOT act like a jackass.

these are for YA'LL for THURSDAY NIGHT ONLY and MUST BE SURRENDERED BACK TO ME OR SARAR before you leave THURSDAY NIGHT 2/25, otherwise you will it up for everyone else.

text flip.832.443.9860.