MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2006, 10:12 AM   #1
elemental2

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
zx6r

Send a message via ICQ to elemental2 Send a message via AIM to elemental2 Send a message via Yahoo to elemental2
X-3 Last stand discuss

Warning spoilers!

Youve bee nwarned

So what did everyone think of movie how magneto got back his powers and junk and prof X is still Alive pretty sweet no ? I dont think cyclops id dead either but guess gotta wiat for next movie.
If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted or Beethoven composed music He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause and say, "Here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well..."

Don't take life to seriously; no one gets out alive.
elemental2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discuss BigComfy The Circus 44 10-22-2008 04:29 PM
Discuss.... Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 02-04-2007 11:57 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-29-2006, 10:24 AM   #2
paniro187

wtf. you can't be a xmen fan and like that movie you jsut can't. first of all rogue is so much more than they portray her as. magneto is too old. magneto and rogue used to be a couple for goodness sakes. rogue absorbsed ms marvel's power permenantly and could fly and have super strength. juggernaut isn't even really a mutant. jean gray can't die the pheonix wasn't something she was born with it was a responsibility that was thrust onto her. cyclops dead?? wtf. cyclops is the baddest ****ing xman bar none. where are the sentinels??? xavier dead???

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 01:19 PM   #3
Maverick
Made Man

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Team Green Ninja !
100cc Knock0ff Dirt

Send a message via AIM to Maverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
wtf. you can't be a xmen fan and like that movie you jsut can't. first of all rogue is so much more than they portray her as. magneto is too old. magneto and rogue used to be a couple for goodness sakes. rogue absorbsed ms marvel's power permenantly and could fly and have super strength. juggernaut isn't even really a mutant. jean gray can't die the pheonix wasn't something she was born with it was a responsibility that was thrust onto her. cyclops dead?? wtf. cyclops is the baddest ****ing xman bar none. where are the sentinels??? xavier dead???
if u can't tell - the movies don't follow the story of the comics or the TV show.......

and magneto is the right age. he was alive in WW2 when wolvy saved him from the concentration(sp) camps...thus he was cast perfect.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:21 PM   #4
Maverick
Made Man

Bike(s):
Team Green Ninja !
100cc Knock0ff Dirt

o...and Cyclopse is a , im glad he got offed in the first 15 Mins.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:03 PM   #5
elemental2

Bike(s):
zx6r

Send a message via ICQ to elemental2 Send a message via AIM to elemental2 Send a message via Yahoo to elemental2
lol well im not all into the comics but i considere xmen to be kool watched the cartoons alot when i was little :laughing6
but i really think cyclopes isnt dead
phoenix i think might be dead but i dont think jean is she will be back ... XAVIERS NOT DEAD Dummy shoulda stayed till credits were over :icon_bigg and u would know this
rogue .... well its gay that she gives up her powers but i think thats temp 2 im wondering weres gambit he was pretty sweet
and ya magneto is a good age hes supposed to be like 60's
If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted or Beethoven composed music He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause and say, "Here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well..."

Old 05-29-2006, 02:12 PM   #6
ratmzapa

Member Garage

my mom liked it...my dad liked it...I liked it
Old 05-29-2006, 04:36 PM   #7
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemental2
lol well im not all into the comics but i considere xmen to be kool watched the cartoons alot when i was little :laughing6
but i really think cyclopes isnt dead
phoenix i think might be dead but i dont think jean is she will be back ... XAVIERS NOT DEAD Dummy shoulda stayed till credits were over :icon_bigg and u would know this
rogue .... well its gay that she gives up her powers but i think thats temp 2 im wondering weres gambit he was pretty sweet
and ya magneto is a good age hes supposed to be like 60's
but he's not near as decriped as the guy they have playing him. and xavier going into another body?? please.

Old 05-29-2006, 04:37 PM   #8
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick
o...and Cyclopse is a , im glad he got offed in the first 15 Mins.
spoken like a tha'ts never read the comics.

Old 05-29-2006, 05:07 PM   #9
ninjaxx
rebmeM

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2005 GSX-R 600

Send a message via AIM to ninjaxx
jean is NOT dead either.. It is obvious how they are going to get xavier back.. I will somewhat let you figure it out yourself.. but will give you a hint.. remember when Xavier was teaching the class right before Storm made the sky all darK? The answer is in that video that he was showing to the students... ;D AND WHERE THE F*** IS GAMBIT?!?!

I could have SWORN they were going to have him in there because they showed his name on the Mutant list in X-1. On there was also Beast and Arch Angel.. THEY were in X3... Gambit is awesome.

AND AGAIN... WHERE WAS NIGHTCRAWLER.. HE is my favorite charachter.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:11 PM   #10
elemental2

Bike(s):
zx6r

Quote:
but he's not near as decriped as the guy they have playing him. and xavier going into another body?? please.
Word its a little wierd that he switched conciousness but taht was the point of the video in the middle of the movie and now he can walk again lol

Old 05-29-2006, 05:26 PM   #11
paniro187

in the comic book he's was only able to walk on the astral plane only they should keep it like that. thing i'm saying is don't stray too far from the story you're basing the movie on.

Old 05-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #12
Motogp05
HFD Rollin in Heat

Bike(s):
SOLD

Send a message via MSN to Motogp05
I knew I should have stayed for the credits!!! I heard Ms. Berry is not doing anymore X-MEN movies.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:11 PM   #13
akimezunico

Bike(s):
Seka II

Send a message via AIM to akimezunico
uuuuuuuuuuuuugh i didnt stay but ive seen the last bit now. i totally agree with alot of what paniro said, altho i do like the movies. cyclops is tight in the comics man, but wolvy is still the most badass ever. i was wondering about gambit myself, and was nightcraller in x3?? i dont remember seeing him? oh vell. i wish they had maybe stuck to the comics alittle more but i enjoyed all 3 movies just hte same.
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
worthlesswithoutpics
4thgenerationmaxima
akimezunico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:31 PM   #14
ninjaxx
rebmeM

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2005 GSX-R 600

Send a message via AIM to ninjaxx
no.. night was NOT in x3... that is Y i was ..
and even worse... in the new game out.. NIGHTCRAWLER IS ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACHTERS!!! HOW effing retarded is that?
Old 05-29-2006, 08:34 PM   #15
R6MILF
Banned

Bike(s):
2000 Yami R6/2001 Aprilla RSV /2005 Yami 50

Send a message via AIM to R6MILF Send a message via Yahoo to R6MILF
User is banned

R6MILF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 09:05 PM   #16
Maverick
Made Man

Bike(s):
Team Green Ninja !
100cc Knock0ff Dirt

Quote:
spoken like a tha'ts never read the comics.
hahahahaha

im 20, that put the comics of the 90;s and the popular tv series in my childhood. (im sure i have more cards , [Knowledge] and comics than you)
i hate scott cus im a huge wolvy fan. thus scott is tappin that of jean gray- who should be with my man logan....o wells. don't take things so serious.

and who asked about Gambit?
he was gonna be in X3. the role was offered 2 Josh Holloway from the series Lost. however gambit was only gonna be givin a cameo role just as angel was. that combined with josh referin 2 gambit as being just like his charater that he plays in LOst -he turned down the part. Thus gambit never made it 2 the movie.

_M
Old 05-29-2006, 10:27 PM   #17
elemental2

Bike(s):
zx6r

Quote:
hahahahaha
however gambit was only gonna be givin a cameo role just as angel was. that combined with josh referin 2 gambit as being just like his charater that he plays in LOst -he turned down the part. Thus gambit never made it 2 the movie.

_M

dang didnt know that interesting date on the 4th movie anyone know ?

Old 05-30-2006, 05:41 AM   #18
paniro187

Quote:
hahahahaha

im 20, that put the comics of the 90;s and the popular tv series in my childhood. (im sure i have more cards , [Knowledge] and comics than you)
i hate scott cus im a huge wolvy fan. thus scott is tappin that of jean gray- who should be with my man logan....o wells. don't take things so serious.

and who asked about Gambit?
he was gonna be in X3. the role was offered 2 Josh Holloway from the series Lost. however gambit was only gonna be givin a cameo role just as angel was. that combined with josh referin 2 gambit as being just like his charater that he plays in LOst -he turned down the part. Thus gambit never made it 2 the movie.

_M
i'm a wolverine fan too. bt the only reason you don't like cyclops is just because it's no real reason which is kind of stupid.

Old 05-30-2006, 08:51 AM   #19
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
Doesn't Gambit start out as a bad guy? He is cool with his black and red eyes.

I'm really hoping that they kick up Rogues character. She should be flying and laying down the whoop-. Also, can't she touch people eventually in the comics?
Old 05-30-2006, 03:35 PM   #20
elemental2

Bike(s):
zx6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway Smokey
Doesn't Gambit start out as a bad guy? He is cool with his black and red eyes.

I'm really hoping that they kick up Rogues character. She should be flying and laying down the whoop-. Also, can't she touch people eventually in the comics?
ya in the cartoon he was they jacked rogue all up she took the meds thing and now is just reagular person

Advertisement