MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
CLOSER

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
ZZR1200

Talking Pretty funny

The Harley Mechanic and the Cardiologist

A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop. The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the Garage, 'Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?' The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle.
The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, 'So Doc, look at this engine. I opened its heart, took the valves out, repaired any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new

So how come I make $39,675 a year and you get the really big bucks ($1,695,759) when you and I are doing basically the same work?'

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic...

Try doing it with the engine running
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Dodge Challenger Commerfial. Pretty Funny viper3ez Off Topic 15 06-12-2010 12:41 PM
Pretty funny and cool to do when your bored!!! flipstyledsm22 Off Topic 2 11-21-2009 08:17 PM
pretty funny jfly Off Topic 2 03-20-2009 12:32 PM
pocket rockets..... pretty funny Deano3090 General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 09-10-2008 08:44 PM
This is actually pretty funny! TxVrod Off Topic 8 08-12-2005 04:48 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
Fenrous
Fenrous

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
1987 VFR700 Interceptor
2009 Kawaski Ninja 500R

Send a message via ICQ to Fenrous Send a message via AIM to Fenrous Send a message via MSN to Fenrous Send a message via Yahoo to Fenrous
LOL

Fenrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

Good one, we should have a jokes section on here!
Old 02-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #4
SeaBasss

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
01 CBR929RR
97 Suzuki RM250

Old 02-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
--SV--
Not anymore but whatever

Experience: 3 years

Lol nothing like well payed sarcastical humor
--SV-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
PimpDaub
I'm Rat 'Tarded

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
1973 Honda Cb750 Four -Cafe in progress
2005 CRF50 STUNT - MONSTER ENERGY
2001 Suzuki DRZ400E/SM (SOLD) :-(
Don't worry, scrot. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick- lives.
My first bike was a 'Tard. She's a Pilot now."

Member Garage

good stuff...

+1 on adding a jokes section

He nailed the take-off, but when he landed, something terrible happened. His front tire exploded like a cannonball, and his handle bars went straight through his head. Blood was everywhere. His teeth were ground down to a powder, and the front of his face exploded out the back of his skull. He died instantly... the next day.
PimpDaub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
Gsxracer
gsxR Rider

Bike(s):
2006 Gsxr 600

lol good one, a joke section would be fun, i found this joke online i thought it was funny.

A Highway Patrolman waited outside a popular biker bar, hoping for a bust. At closing time everyone come out and he spotted his potential quarry. The man was so obviously inebriated that he could barely walk. He stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, looking for his motorcycle. After trying his keys on five other bikes, he finally found his own bike. He sat on his motorcycle in a good ten minutes, as the other patrons left. He turned his lights on, then off, and again on and off. He started his engine and pull forward into the grass, then stopped. Finally, he pulled out onto the road and started to drive away. The patrolman, waiting for this, turned on his lights and pulled the man over. He administered the breathalyzer test, and to his great surprise, the man blew a 0.00. The patrolman was dumbfounded. "This equipment must be broken!" he exclaimed. "I doubt it," said the man, "You see, tonight I am the designated decoy... I haven't had a drink all day!"
Gsxracer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement